global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Brother marrying whores  (Read 5618 times)

murano2010

Re: Brother marrying whores
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2021, 04:41:16 PM »
Boots on the ground here.  It's true, many women are coming from abroad to the DR to buy dick.   There are many other women who really are clueless like PTC said.  Some also are lesbians looking for local females, or just to be with their lovers.    Then there are the ones that were invited or was suggested to come to the DR.   And they bring their family members.  Like the older sisters ( in their 50's ) that I met on the beach who brought their two 20ish yr old daughters.     There is a mixture of foreign women coming here.   But definitely not all to buy dick.   No worries though, the Sosua scene will separate the weak from the strong as needed.   That goes for men as well as the women.   

Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

lazy_monger

« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2021, 05:47:30 AM »
I beg to differ sir... Those cows are coming to buy dick and all those young Dominican guys with nice hair are there prey.

Last time I was in Punta Cana pre-COVID, there were a lot of sisters in DrinkPoint having a good old time with Dominican dudes and didn't give two shits about the brothers and the hookers in the spot.  Use to see young chicks come over to Batey disco in Boca Chica from the then Hamaca resort mingling with the mongers and hookers kicking it with the Haitian and Dominican dudes.  It ain't that serious.

TravelingMan

« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2021, 10:04:40 AM »
Hey man..... to each his own... Can't say i understand but who am i.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2021, 10:27:09 AM »
I see them from time to time and they seem to be focusing on their own pleasure.  Only once did I see one being ignored by a tigre and I though hmmm...no. I'd rather have a chica to enjoy.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2021, 10:32:07 AM »
I beg to differ sir... Those cows are coming to buy dick and all those young Dominican guys with nice hair are there prey.

Last time I was in Punta Cana pre-COVID, there were a lot of sisters in DrinkPoint having a good old time with Dominican dudes and didn't give two shits about the brothers and the hookers in the spot.  Use to see young chicks come over to Batey disco in Boca Chica from the then Hamaca resort mingling with the mongers and hookers kicking it with the Haitian and Dominican dudes.  It ain't that serious.

Guys are worried about being seen and perhaps outed. Then some guys got a guilt complex about buying pussy and having a sister observe them in Sosua is a high anxiety producing situation. Personally I don’t give a damn. The DR pulls everyone to the sexual dark side. Can’t wait to take a couple of attractive sisters back to the spot for a party.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 10:48:57 AM by Jazzy2019 »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal