'; }

Author Topic: Curfew  (Read 1911 times)

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
Curfew
« on: May 12, 2021, 08:16:53 AM »
Gents,
Any intel or info about the curfew?
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Curfew
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 08:42:27 AM »
Not sure if this is the latest

https://dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2021/04/17/curfew-time-eased-again-it-will-be-from-1000-pm-from-monday-to-friday/

https://do.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/

"To control the outbreak of COVID-19 in country, there is an established curfew in place Monday through Friday from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. There will be a free transit from 10:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. throughout the country to ensure that citizens and tourists can return to their homes or hotels. Saturdays and Sundays there will be an established curfew in place from 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. with free transit from 9:00 p.m. until 12:00 a.m. While hotel guests will not be required to follow these guidelines within their resort property, they will be limited to stay within the property during the associated hours. During this timeline, authorities will allow the transit of international visitors and vehicle operators who transport them, as well as properly identified employees of maritime and air transport companies, if they are moving to / from a port or airport. Hotel employees and suppliers can also transit freely while exercising work related activities. Transfers to and from the airports are allowed if presenting a passport or local identity card (cĂ©dula) and the passenger’s flight itinerary." 

https://www.godominicanrepublic.com/newsroom/coronavirus/
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 08:57:57 AM »
Thanks @JayMillz....
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2021, 09:22:28 AM »
The current curfew expires Sunday. They should be announcing the new hours that will begin on 5/17, if any, in the next few days.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2021, 09:27:42 AM »
The current curfew expires Sunday. They should be announcing the new hours that will begin on 5/17, if any, in the next few days.

Roger That.

Henny White

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2021, 03:45:42 PM »
What do you think the chances are of them deading the curfew altogether on the 17th? I fly in next week lol 🙏🏼

MrNavigator

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2021, 08:01:44 AM »
I think the chances are better you hit the lottery lol. I hope it's ease tho because I will be arriving shortly myself... ;D

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2021, 08:14:47 AM »
I would be good with a 12:00am to 5:00am with two hour transit time, daily.

MrNavigator

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2021, 11:22:18 AM »

And if that happened you can find me in my favorite spot. The Merengue Bar by the back wall.........😃😄

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2021, 11:52:09 AM »

And if that happened you can find me in my favorite spot. The Merengue Bar by the back wall.........😃😄

I would be right there with you.. My favorite spot also..lol

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2021, 11:59:58 AM »
Right here...Soaking up the ac & alcohol!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/COyj3P-AlLu/
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Dothedamthing

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2021, 11:56:40 PM »
Don't worry about the curfew. Just go there and have fun. There was plenty of action as late as midnight out and about. Plenty of action at the after hour spots like Ahnvee. Chicas had no problem getting to me or leaving after midnight. Line them up in the daytime and knock them out int the evening. Once finished send her home. Had a few who stayed overnight at ST price.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

MrNavigator

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2021, 04:53:05 PM »
Don't worry about the curfew. Just go there and have fun. There was plenty of action as late as midnight out and about. Plenty of action at the after hour spots like Ahnvee. Chicas had no problem getting to me or leaving after midnight. Line them up in the daytime and knock them out int the evening. Once finished send her home. Had a few who stayed overnight at ST price.

EVERYBODY who posted on this thread are VETS. WE good, ALL have been there recently and don't need help moving around like rookies, have rosters, know how to pull and have no problem getting action. 

Its NOT all about getting pussy cuz that's easy lol. Some of us just want our old spots where we like to vibe, sip and hang to either open back or stay open later...

stinqu

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2021, 05:23:33 PM »
If they bump the curfew time it'll be like no curfew at all,lol

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2021, 05:32:24 PM »
Fo reals!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!