global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Gringo Found Dead In Sosua  (Read 1754 times)

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

MrNavigator

Re: Gringo Found Dead In Sosua
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 07:42:09 AM »
Well he was 71....it was his time.

RIP.....

Jazzy2019

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 10:41:49 AM »
In the report I read they stated he had a heart attack. Too many men don’t make 71. Hopefully he enjoyed his life.

j.smooth9

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 11:12:29 AM »
At least he died in paradise
You'll find me on pedro cilasante

MrNavigator

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 11:15:47 AM »
Idea way for me to go out is for me to have a heart attack with a woman on top of me riding me....

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2021, 11:52:00 AM »
Idea way for me to go out is for me to have a heart attack with a woman on top of me riding me....

#Mi  Tu...and somebody please make sure I get buried with those panties in my breast pocket.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

285West

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2021, 04:41:14 PM »
Tragic! American pensioner who resided for years in Sosúa dies of a heart attack
The deceased was identified as James Ray Pulcell, 72, a native of the state of Michigan in the United States, who was retired in his country and had been living in that part of Puerto Plata for several years.

PUERTO PLATA.-  The lifeless body of a US national was found this morning inside the apartment where he lived in the central part of the tourist municipality of Sosúa.

The deceased was identified as James Ray Pulcell, 72, a native of the state of Michigan in the United States, who was retired in his country and had been living in that part of Puerto Plata for several years.

The judicial and police authorities arrived at the place of the macabre discovery, accompanied by the acting medical examiner, Dr. Mario César López, who, upon examining the body, determined that the foreigner died from a myocardial attack.

For this reason, the body of the American James Ray Pulcell was sent to the National Institute of Forensic Sciences (INACIF) in Santiago de Los Caballeros, to carry out an autopsy, as is customary to do with these cases

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2021, 05:03:40 PM »
Was he a member of this forum?
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2021, 07:58:07 PM »
RIP Sir !  Hopefully he enjoyed the culture, And chicas   !
Theres a lot of expats 60 plus,,,,and some that are nocking down chicas,  Pre covide few old timers dancing with chicas at sosua lights and other venues in there 70s   ,,,The DR s a great place to retire and there more than shuffle board and bingo to keep you entertained !!!!

stinqu

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2021, 04:48:27 PM »
He went the way he wanted, god bless.

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2021, 01:15:01 AM »
He past a way while on his long spent vacation,,, a lot of his piers died at thier cubic desks working to death,,,

Others worked to death but he literally vacationed to death,,thats the bright side about it

Rest in peace

stinqu

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2021, 04:50:47 PM »
I'm 65, middle of the pack for the guys I hang with. We all enjoy our winters in DR. but we know the risks of a possible premature death. I for one would not have it any other way. In Sosua I walk every where, eat fresh veg. and fruit every day, leaner cuts of meat, (I love goat) and lots of cardio,lol. I am my best self in the DR. So if a man dies in the DR being him self, wish him well. GOD BLESS.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal