global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: DR bad bitch only thread 🤯  (Read 16783 times)

ngingras

Re: DR bad bitch only thread 🤯
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2021, 03:27:15 PM »
Hi Mister Pink

Maybe it just turns me on that she get f--ked left and right...:) But you are right, I did wife that one up a bit. Have you had a chance to hit without it...my man :)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 12:14:13 PM by ngingras »

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2021, 03:41:30 PM »
You guys are freaking hilarious...ATM for 1000 pesos...lol. I just want to know to which extend she bullshits. That's all. If any one of you has any info, please contact me in private lol. I will stop bothering you now :)

Sure fire way to know if she full of shit…
Did she type it?
Did she say it?
Need I say more..?
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2021, 04:46:32 PM »
Puerto plata baddy. Anybody had any experience with her?
Thats your typical haitian  chica 1000 pesos   as long as your happy  , did you nutt in her toto fess up ?

Champagne Papi

« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2021, 09:07:28 PM »
Here's a couple of decent one's
Beware of that blondy Vicky the first 3 pics ( worst attitude ( All the red flags in the world but i still did it lol ) )

Evac305

« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2021, 01:12:08 AM »
Beware of that blondy Vicky the first 3 pics ( worst attitude ( All the red flags in the world but i still did it lol ) )

How was yeimi?

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2021, 04:47:30 AM »
Nigra that  chica can be found any day of the week on the beach.WTF HOTTIE NOT HOTTIE GIVE IT A BREAK.

She was desperate for money one day, so she let me stick in in her culo for RD 1,000, then let me do ATM.

No points if you wore a condom.

Bareback, much easier to do ATM!
'
So did she she Offer ass in the air no BBBJ or BBFS  first  did you go in dry no lube,, just asking for a friend !

ngingras

« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2021, 05:27:03 AM »
Hi Tugboaboat
She did offer full service to me, just want to know whether full service was offered to someone else :)
Again, just intectual curiosity and hornyness to know that she had freaks on with another dude lol

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2021, 06:44:17 AM »
Sir if there offering up greek right off the bat you Know its not her first  day on the job !  Who knows mabey here toto was sore after other gringos,,Like cuba dave quoted( its not your girl its your turn)
no worries she will welcome you with open arms for your next trip since you already tapped her in the ass, she will be open to Bare Back Full Service Report back to us , Best of luck !

Stonewall

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2021, 08:37:41 AM »
Serious question, why you guys fly so far and pay to have sex with women that have attitude?
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

TheRealDallas

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2021, 08:50:23 AM »
Serious question, why you guys fly so far and pay to have sex with women that have attitude?

It spices up the backshots

Plop 🔊 plop 🔊 plop 🔊🎶

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2021, 08:50:43 AM »
The tropical beaches. The prices. The sexual culture.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2021, 09:09:01 AM »
Bugerie and Debauchery!

lazy_monger

« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2021, 10:13:34 AM »

Duppy know who fi frighten.  They kick that attitude as long as it is tolerated.  Same as the states.  I have f--ked chicks after they threw a tantrum because I refused to pay them what they wanted.  I don't know them so I am not invested in their emotional state and I am good with walking away.  So guess what? They usually come around and if not, oh well.  One of my favorites in Sosua was a college chick from Santiago.  She and her girls came up from Santiago to hang out at the beach, party, and possibly make some cash.  I was hanging out on the beach with three of my boys.  I was telling a story while they were sitting up top and they confused my hand gestures as an invitation I am guessing never asked but they came down and sat down beside us.  They had a tab and paid for their drinks when we engaged them.  I ended up with the "bitch" of the crew.  Mad attitude at first, ended up spending a great 24 hours with her.  Because of their culture and their looks, some chicks expect to be handled.  Product of a macho culture.  It is an immature way of vetting dudes.  The 24 hours with her include her going and getting me food, a naked pool party at Don Antonio (Obie is the man), dancing in Classicos, and GFE f--king.  I slipped her 2000pesos and she folded up and put it in her bag without looking at it then walked her to the Metro station across the street.  A while back a posted a picture of her swimming naked in the Don Antonio pool. 

As my boy in college used to tell chicks "I like my women a little angry" when they kick attitude.  f--ks their shit up.

CanadianPlayer

« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2021, 10:43:01 PM »

I see the warning of beware but I got to ask how was Vicky??  For some reason I just have to smash that chick at least once lol

OD45

« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2021, 10:49:35 PM »
Ok…I’ll give Sosua a little credit.  I found this one in Bailee’s in September.  This might not be an 8.5 but it’s the best thing I found in Sosua in a while.  Tits are amazing!  She had me fooled.  I knew they had to be fake, but they felt and looked so real.  No scars at all!  They are cutting open the under arms now and putting them in through there. But they felt so real!

Man, listen!  ;D

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal