global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Handcuffing Hoes?  (Read 13957 times)

blaccskinhead

Re: Handcuffing Hoes?
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2014, 06:19:36 PM »
N Shabazz1963..really 1963 that will make you almost 60....you f--king girl the ago of your granddaughters

MathMajor

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2014, 06:20:02 PM »
My standard price IS 2500 which I know is against this board's rule. I'm not changing my tune. I have made a LIFE (both professionally and leisure-wise) watching folks try to fit into some "social rule" to maintain an image while I go another route and get the same or better results.

I keep telling you folks....there is no Hood/Urban Championship Belt out there. Only results count.

shabazz1963

• N SOSUA IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ASS, NOTHING ELSE
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2014, 06:24:11 PM »
N Shabazz1963..really 1963 that will make you almost 60....you f--king girl the ago of your granddaughters

I DON'T REPOND TO CLOWN WHO LIE ON THEIR DICK GO FIND A MAGAZINE TO JERK OFF ON
SHABAZZ

blaccskinhead

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2014, 06:29:37 PM »
Sorry grandpa too busy f--king you granddaughter for free
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 06:31:09 PM by blaccskinhead »

prettybig

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2014, 06:38:35 PM »
Yawn! n---- you still haven't answered the question! n----s called you out on lying on your dick! I respect real dudes! I'll be that 6'4" 285 fat boy with his dick in your girls mouth! Go play madden n---- and get off my dick sack! Once again I'm on here to look at ass and read stories! Anything else is corny!

Bxbomber

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2014, 07:03:31 PM »
LMAOOO.. Queens Nig run you nig ask russel simmons.

To quote "KRS One," "Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it, Bronx keeps creating it and Queens keeps on faking it." I'll be at the meet and greet this Friday, and will bring $501, LMAO...

blaccskinhead

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2014, 07:26:55 PM »
Lol 400+ post tells me that you can't get no neighborhood pu$$y around your way ....keep your Whatsapp and Tango on and your homepage on TakeMeBackToSosua.com 280+ fat

Delgado

• Devoted Contributer
  • SKEET AND SKIDATTLE!
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2014, 07:39:40 PM »

Like I said, Imma hold hands and start skipping and shit. Cuz I can.

nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!Eli just threw anothe pick six
Quote from: Charles Bukowski
How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 830 a.m.,leap out of bed,dress,force-feed,shit, piss,brush teeth and hair,fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so

vpchill

• Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2014, 07:50:22 PM »
This place keeps me so entertained.. BXbomber lmaoo @ 501
Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill...... Sosua, RD

Entrance to Playa sosua (In Plaza Next to Western Union)

prettybig

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2014, 08:29:06 PM »
Yawn! I'm married! Lol! Trust if I want to step out and get some ... I do! Listen  I'm not taking this any further ! I have fun on this site! Your corny! You lied on your dick! Card got pulled now you want to that funny dude! Lol! Listen my name is known in the urban modeling game. And have own nightclubs! Homie call me when you get out the bricks of Newark ! Get your weight! Vp I'm gonna listen to you and just let this clown live!

bacardiholik

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2014, 08:35:42 PM »
Vp, prettybig...why do yall let the cornballs f--k w your vibe. ?? Have yall ever heard great minds think alike...?? I don't think yall have to drop a resume to impress a hater...when I'm in sosua, I'm out there on some party and vibe out...work hard to find time to get away.....VP u live out there , u suppd to have a main..!!! ...pb...I'm like you ...its all giggles and shits..shits and giggles...TM. PrettyBig 2014 ¦

MathMajor

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2014, 08:43:58 PM »
Actually....I am gonna use part of BlaccSkinHead's post...

Fellas...how can I keep these 30+ old chicks from hitting me on Domincan Cupid?

Yeah, I am in my 40's but I don't want anything over 25...LOL!!!

prettybig

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2014, 08:46:27 PM »
Amen! Only quarter waters is my saying 25 below!

prettybig

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2014, 08:51:05 PM »
I'm learning to ignore them! But I wasn't raised to back down or fear anyone

shabazz1963

• N SOSUA IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ASS, NOTHING ELSE
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2014, 09:12:22 PM »
Sorry grandpa too busy f--king you granddaughter for free

WHAT!  U ELEMENTARY JOKE TELLING HOW DARE U OPEN UR MOUTH THE ONLY TIME IT SHOULD B OPEN WHEN A DICK IS COMING OUT

U DID THE MOST RATCHET THING ON HERE,  U LIE ON UR DICK, HOMIE.  U SHOULD B BANNED FROM THIS SITE, PTTYBIG CHALLENGE U TO A SIMPLE QUESTION AND LIKE A LITTLE BITCH U VANQUISH.

PTTYBIG POSTED A DIME PIECE AND U OPEN UR BIG MOUTH AND SAID U SMASH HER SO HE CALLED U OUT ON IT, TWO SIMPLE QUESTION HER NAME AND WHERE SHE FROM AND UR FAGGOT ASS RAN

NEVER TO B HEARD FROM, NOW AFTER A WEEK U WANT TO COME BACK AND POST SHIT LIKE BROTHER FORGOT,  NA n----R UR CARD IS REVOKE FROM HERE U GET NO RESPECT FOR LYING ON UR DICK,ANY

DUDES THAT LIE ON THEY DICK IS A BITCH SO GO BACK TO UR ROOM AND FINISH PLAYING WITH UR DOLL HOUSE AND A MATTER OF FACT BARBIE ON SELL AT WALMART  JUMP ON UR MOTHER BIKE AND RACE DOWN THERE B4 THE SELL IS OVER FAGGOT  I CAN'T BELIEVE U HAVE THE AUDACITY TO TALK OR POST n----R IZ U CRAZY
SHABAZZ

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal