global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Hair Weaves!  (Read 2690 times)

ableneuro

Hair Weaves!
« on: March 24, 2014, 08:36:58 PM »
Want to get the boards opinion on whether or not any of you avoid chicas with these.

I don't mess with them in the states, but have learned to live with them in sosua area as a bunch of my favorites use them.

jstarebel

Re: Hair Weaves!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 09:51:42 PM »
I don't see that the Chicas here have weaves. Some maybe, but Dominicanas I've been with have that silky soft hair..

Tallguy

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 10:48:39 PM »
I can tell when a women have a weave on, it looks not real, i listen to my instinct also I put my hands on it, if I feel tracks or knots...turns me off because when I am f--king them I like to pull their hair, when they have weave you can't...See pics...first two real hair, last two weaves.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 11:45:40 PM by Tallguy »

vpchill

• Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 08:50:30 AM »
You will be avoiding 90% of the chicas
Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill...... Sosua, RD

Entrance to Playa sosua (In Plaza Next to Western Union)

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 09:06:40 AM »
Tallguy...what did you do, copy and paste my words lol...if i f--ked 10 chicas/women in the dominican 2 had weaves because I made an exception because the were the exception...I do not travel for freaking weaves (my preference)...when they swim with me I want them under the water not walking up to their shoulders...when i f--k or make love i wnat to stroke, carress, pull (Tallguy you know what I am talikng about)...Natural, natural...I don't feel bad for the chicas/women that have weaves because there are enough gents who could care less...I hate that fake look...I love asking the ones with real hair is it real or plastic and watch them get offended and say proudly that it is theirs...dominicana tu cabello es natural or plastico?  no tu loco mi cabello no es plastico es natural, sienta! mi cabello, sientalo!...I love it.

ableneuro

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 10:28:24 AM »
You will be avoiding 90% of the chicas

I agree with you totally. I am just surprised that a lot of bros I talk to say that the "Dominicans" hair is mostly real when I have seen the opposite.

Like the picture attached. Most would probably assume her hair is real, but its tracked down to the root.

But. just for the record..... The pussy is what I am there for, the hair is not a deal breaker.... just exchanging views.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 10:30:00 AM by ableneuro »

Tallguy

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 10:41:17 AM »
@ ccontraction there is so much weave in New York City, every other black girl had a weave in
her hair,so when I go to D.R. I make it a point not to choice a girl with weave, as you can see sometimes I choice a pretty one with a weave, I have to stop that and get back on track NATURAL,NATURAL....WORD...

Scamp20

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 10:57:14 AM »
@Tallguy and CC yea i hate that fake shit see it to much in the DC area, its like all these broads have that shit. So i do not want to mess with that shit when i travel but many Dominican women have it.

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2014, 11:32:42 AM »
Scamp...Tallguy...ableneuro...as many dominican women that have it is as many women who do not and that is what I gravitate to...I can tell a weave so I move on...There have been acceptions but they are far in between...Look in the Candy Shop and see all the women with that natural hair...Hmmmm I love it along with the pussy, see in the DR ableneuro I get all that I want, pussy and natural hair...My main has all natural and I love that silky natural hair style coming out of that scalp.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal