global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: The Reason Why Most Women Are Now Single  (Read 3727 times)

stinqu

Re: The Reason Why Most Women Are Now Single
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2023, 04:44:41 PM »
IMHO this is fake, they trying to make money on views!! That said, if I was out with "my girl", I would pump the gas, have you seen what gas fumes does to nail finish! Let me ask you this, would you hold the door open for a stranger? If yes, you are a gentleman, if not, your part of the problem, self entitled ass hats!

Tex1988

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2023, 03:33:07 AM »
Not so my friend… It’s my car, I’m driving, I don’t need to ask a woman to get out and pump my gas.. That has nothing to do with a matrix, it has everything to do about me.

But if she offers to pump, no problem.!

Gone are the days where men raised sons to just naturally do "man shit". Now, you got these single mom raised ass 'son-husbands' who only know the front passenger seat of a car, don't have anything in their name, and dream of being a stay-at-home dad.

Tex1988

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2023, 03:42:34 AM »

I’m with you…..
I’ve always had my own car and I do the driving..
I also never attempt to stay over a woman’s house.
Yes I’ll go over for dinner but after, we going to my house.

It's always funny to me watching boyfriends and girlfriends break up, and see them needing friends to come help them move all of their belongings. I have had multiple long term girlfriends (3 years, 5 years, etc). When the end came, I didn't even have had a toothbrush at her house.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2023, 04:41:59 AM »
@Tex,
One of my biggest fears as a man, is a woman telling me to get the f--k out. ( her car or her home)… I’ve seen guys have there things thrown in trash bags and put out in the street….I never wanted that experience.

And jeezus to be left on the side of the road… That’s not for me.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 05:23:52 AM by nickmirr »
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

Stonewall

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2023, 05:48:14 AM »
Fellas, you all are arguing about nothing.
Those two are perfect for each other, trust me.
After this they make up and have the best sex ever.
Some women truly enjoy the company of worthless.
Don’t listen what they say watch what they do.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2023, 06:39:56 AM »
There’s been a concerted effort on the part of policy makers in North America to deliberately emasculate a whole generation of young men.  My younger brother is in his early thirties.  He’s a good looking kid and the ladies have always loved him since he was a youngster and he’s choosing not to date.  Why ?   Female entitlement and having to compete against a whole generation of simps.  On top of that, the laws around marriage and divorce are keeping guys far away.  We all know that poor guy that lost everything just because his marriage didn’t work out.  Guys, if you have a few minutes of your time, there’s a YouTube video that encapsulates a lot of the issues men are facing today.  It’s a little older but it went viral and was even covered in a college course on gender issues. 

Here’s the link : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rlvMAS_20K4&pp=ygUPa2FyZW4gc3RyYXVnaGFu
Question for yah ? who are the policy makers ,Answer is ! The f--king social democrats plain as f--king day,,,,!!!! sorry to be crass no wonder why the poor pricks are doomed !

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2023, 06:43:16 AM »
Yup some women are control freaks, dont be brow beaten ,,time to get the hell out of that relation ship !

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2023, 06:46:59 AM »
Who’s arguing.?… We are discussing and joking.
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

Azzman

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2023, 09:36:01 AM »
Men are emasculating their own self, it don’t take a woman to do it!

Dudes sitting in a car while the woman pumps the gas? Oh by the way with no job! Unless he is on the phone discussing a job pump the gas big homie.

My daughter been telling about these clown-ass dudes I just couldn’t believe it…

Now I see why 20 and 30 year old dudes have to pay for pussy while in the PRIME of their life…..lol

NEXT dudes will be going to the store for tampons….or having their bitch cut the grass in the yard…lol

That’s why these bitches get out of pocket because these dudes is soft as “cotton”.

Keep them in their lane and learn your responsibilities as a f--kING MAN!!!!
"A True Playa from the Himalayas" Romey Rome in the House...

PoonTangClan

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2023, 10:16:29 AM »

Dudes sitting in a car while the woman pumps the gas? Oh by the way with no job! Unless he is on the phone discussing a job pump the gas big homie.

My daughter been telling about these clown-ass dudes I just couldn’t believe it…

Now I see why 20 and 30 year old dudes have to pay for pussy while in the PRIME of their life…..lol

NEXT dudes will be going to the store for tampons….or having their bitch cut the grass in the yard…lol

That’s why these bitches get out of pocket because these dudes is soft as “cotton”.

Men need to be “men,” yes? But are women being women?

The same women complaining about what men should be doing for them are not cooking, cleaning, and having dinner ready when the man gets home from work, etc. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

What these women are doing are getting their hair and nails done, spending time at the spa, going out for drinks with the girls several times a week, and leaving the kids at grandma’s house.

There’s a nasty double standard at play here, and men are still falling for it. “Men should be doing this, a man should be doing that,” etc., but what are these women doing? There are women on Tik-Tok saying that a relationship shouldn’t be 50/50 and a man needs to provide so she can save HER money. Lol. WTF? Save HER money? 🤯 You see the scam in progress here?

I’m not saying not to be a gentleman, but it’s at a point where a man needs to be a selective gentleman, because a lot of these women that want and demand this chivalrous energy have no plans or intention to return that same energy.

HitandRun

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2023, 10:36:00 AM »
there are no men putting up with women that don't cook, clean, keep house.
i haven't met a man yet that goes for that.
if they had a woman like that she would just be a piece of pussy to hit.
so i will say you are off base.
only a beta male would even put up with that once.
if it did happen then the relationship has gone down hill.
you got a woman taking care of your ass pump the freaking gas.
plain and simple.
she ain't doing that to a real man handling his.

Azzman

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2023, 10:44:45 AM »

Men need to be “men,” yes? But are women being women?

The same women complaining about what men should be doing for them are not cooking, cleaning, and having dinner ready when the man gets home from work, etc. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

What these women are doing are getting their hair and nails done, spending time at the spa, going out for drinks with the girls several times a week, and leaving the kids at grandma’s house.

There’s a nasty double standard at play here, and men are still falling for it. “Men should be doing this, a man should be doing that,” etc., but what are these women doing? There are women on Tik-Tok saying that a relationship shouldn’t be 50/50 and a man needs to provide so she can save HER money. Lol. WTF? Save HER money? 🤯 You see the scam in progress here?

I’m not saying not to be a gentleman, but it’s at a point where a man needs to be a selective gentleman, because a lot of these women that want and demand this chivalrous energy have no plans or intention to return that same energy.

No doubt….if a a man allows that bullshit , he has then set a “standard” for a woman to run all over his ass.

I don’t take nothing from bitches except a good blowjob and doggie-style! If you can’t afford to date woman, you must first concentrate on yourself and get your money up! “Broke dudes get broke pussy”….IE….headache hoes…lol. If you mingle in the right circle of bitches, no need to worry they will know their ROLE and play it to the “T”, but if you don’t have your shit together dudes tend to “Settle for Bullshit” I have ZERO tolerance for bullshit!
"A True Playa from the Himalayas" Romey Rome in the House...

murano2010

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2023, 01:08:54 PM »
There is no link but I would suggest the guy as described is an asshole. He could have done one of two things, but sitting like an entitled chump is not one of them.

1/ Get out of the car and pump the gas.

2/ Get out of the car and open her door so she can pump the gas.
Interesting perspective.  Playing devils advocate.  Rhetorical questions.  Suppose the positions were reversed?   She was in the passenger's seat and he was driving.   Also, she didnt have a car or a job.   

Would that make her an asshole as well,  if she refused to get out of the car to pump gas for him? 

If the roles were reversed, she also could have done one of two things, but sitting like an entitled chump is not one of them.

1/ Get out of the car and pump the gas for him.

2/ Get out of the car and open his door so he can pump the gas.

Point being, whats good for the goose is good for the gander. 

If being a jobless, no car having passenger, and refusing to pump gas makes a man an asshole.   Then what do you call a woman who fits the same criteria and is guilty of doing the same thing?

Whatever state they are in, women who are by themselves, have to and are used to pumping their own gas anyway.   There is nothing hard or demeaning about that.   It's not like she was changing a flat tire.  She was merely putting gas in her own car.   She's not some weakling or infirm person.

I would not be surprised to learn that that chick is probably not doing anything traditional for any man.   Like cooking and preparing a mans plate and drink, taking his plate and glass away when he is finished.   Getting him more food or more drink upon request.     
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2023, 01:21:19 PM »
There is no link but I would suggest the guy as described is an asshole. He could have done one of two things, but sitting like an entitled chump is not one of them.

1/ Get out of the car and pump the gas.

2/ Get out of the car and open her door so she can pump the gas.

I agree to some extent.  Personally I would have paid for the gas or pumped the gas if I didn’t have a job.  But where does this bitch get off talking to him like that ? That’s where I get off the bus and get on a plane.  Not sure if I qualify as a passport bro.   But I settled down with a foreign woman who came to North America when she was 20 years old.  In her country she would get boxed in the face for talking to a man like that.  A lot of the girls born here in Canada are sucking a dozen dicks, have a thousand followers on instagram sending them heart emojis every five hours, posting their asses online, and being complete and total narcissistic shit heads, even when they’re not that fine. Again, it’s not just my experiences, a lot of these younger men are telling me the dating game now is beyond f--ked up.  No wonder guys are flying out of country to meet girls.

Real simple, she's talking to him that bad because she always does. He's a f--king drag on her income and she harbors a resentment against him because of that. If you don't want a chick to treat you like a bitch never allow her to start.
Fair enough.   But how did he get invited to be riding shotgun in her car if she feels that way about him?  She invited him?  And she chose that dude to be her whatever.  If she didnt want some dude to treat her like a worthless bitch, then she should have never given him a reason to.    It's quite possible that they are birds of a feather.   One no different than the other.    Her having the car and a pussy doesnt make her any better than him.   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2023, 01:35:44 PM »
One particular ex I dated, her and I used to burn up the highways back in the day.   She is the only female I ever trusted to drive me on long distance trips, while I took a nap before resuming driving.  This chick was a great driver.  She would stop for gas, pump and pay.   She didnt need to wake me up just to get me to pump some gas. 

Im sure there were times when we stopped for gas, and I had to hit the toilet, while I left her to tend to the car.  MY CAR.  She got gas paid for it, and cleaned the glass if needed.   

So really some of this crap depends on the connection ( or lack thereof ) that one has with the person they are dealing with.   The scenario PTC shared pretty much shows that those two have deeper issues going on besides it being about pumping gas.   

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal