global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Tried a honey pack 🍯 and left shit bloody  (Read 4187 times)

TheRealDallas

Tried a honey pack 🍯 and left shit bloody
« on: September 05, 2023, 05:58:35 AM »
Long story short, I trashed my chica, Airbnb host was livid

Her period came a lil early 🥴

tugboaboat5393

Re: Tried a honey pack 🍯 and left shit bloody
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2023, 08:21:49 AM »
The Hazzards of when your on a red wings mission , chica should have taken a time out for a few days ,unless she's a good repeat  and have shower sex or your out side and she can bleed on the ground or beach.

Blacknight69

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2023, 10:17:37 AM »
...................and this is news????

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2023, 11:00:45 AM »
Should be in the no she didnt section, but with amount of greedy chicas, not surprised nasty shit happens Bleeding peeing passing out shiting the bed, who knows a lot of hit goes down no pun intended, all part of the game !

stinqu

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2023, 02:54:47 PM »
First off WTF, are you that thirsty! If she your "main chica" did she tell you "sangria baby", IF SHE DID IT'S ALL ON YOU. If you missed it it's on you. The shower is the place for that, if you must.

stinqu

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2023, 02:57:24 PM »
Long story short, I thought you had more smarts than that Dallas.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2023, 03:14:53 PM »
That’s a really bad f--k up. Those Airbnb ratings are serious. If your rating takes a hit, hosts won’t rent to you.

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2023, 12:06:40 AM »
TMI...too personal

jd66

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2023, 12:45:52 AM »
Stuff happens but

Clearly both you and your girlfriend showed little respect for the property that you rented.

And having the audacity to complain about it is quite telling. 

Pay it, apologize to the owner of the property and just be happy you got off that cheap.

Travelguy90

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2023, 01:55:40 AM »
Stuff happens but

Clearly both you and your girlfriend showed little respect for the property that you rented.

Pay it, apologize to the owner of the property and just be happy you got off that cheap.
Total was $160, I don’t think that’s cheap. Airbnb be exaggerating with those prices because I was charged $34 for dirty towels that were never changed, despite a request for new towels. Had to dispute it and show proof I was being screwed over and scammed. Some host do the most, 34$ for two used towels.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

HitandRun

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2023, 06:35:21 AM »
First off WTF, are you that thirsty! If she your "main chica" did she tell you "sangria baby", IF SHE DID IT'S ALL ON YOU. If you missed it it's on you. The shower is the place for that, if you must.
sangria is wine.

TheRealDallas

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2023, 06:43:55 AM »
Long story short, I thought you had more smarts than that Dallas.

The blood from sex was a simple incident, I can compensate for that, the red hair dye on towels was just that. She used the towels while touching up her hair or some shit. We didn’t think anything of it. He seen period blood on bed and assumed the worst. After sending pics of my girl to him he didn’t care he just got wanted $170 🤷🏾‍♂️

I didn’t care about the fee, the extra “reports” weren’t necessary

TheRealDallas

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2023, 06:48:44 AM »

It Normally doesn’t arrive until a few days past this day in question. It arrived early or was encouraged to arrive early 🤷🏾‍♂️.
I know this box/cycle like clockwork. It wasn’t until after, we realized.

The hair dye part is just lack of decency or home training. Home training and DR ….🤣😂

After I told her how much I was being charged for her using a few towels, host thinking it’s blood , the bitch laughed

TheRealDallas

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2023, 06:51:21 AM »
The Hazzards of when your on a red wings mission , chica should have taken a time out for a few days ,unless she's a good repeat  and have shower sex or your out side and she can bleed on the ground or beach.

She’s my “girl” so I’m normally down for wild shit, but red wings missions I don’t partake in. This was truly an rare incident that cost me $170

If Anything can be taken from this, it’s watch out for the girls with hair dyes

jd66

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2023, 10:24:14 AM »
Stuff happens but

Total was $160, I don’t think that’s cheap. Airbnb be exaggerating with those prices because I was charged $34 for dirty towels that were never changed, despite a request for new towels. Had to dispute it and show proof I was being screwed over and scammed. Some host do the most, 34$ for two used towels.

Total was actually $171 for 10 different items destroyed.
$13.25 a towel is probably not much of an overcharge depending on the quality of the towel.

Had he faced up to the damage in the beginning he likely could have negotiated a better settlement.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal