global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Tried a honey pack 🍯 and left shit bloody  (Read 4184 times)

TonyT

Re: Tried a honey pack 🍯 and left shit bloody
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2024, 04:45:07 PM »
Check your chica's feet too!  I had one that did a mean squat session on me.  The kitty was tight & juicy, she was in great shape and she must have had bionic knees.  Finished up and turned on the lights......there were little black footprints all over my white sheets!! She must have been walking in coal ashes before she came to see me. 

I do feet inspections now. 

stinqu

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2024, 09:01:00 PM »
I don't know if other guys make them have a shower first, but I insist on it for many reasons.Yes mainly to keep the sheets clean, but many more.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2024, 11:54:58 PM »
Check your chica's feet too!  I had one that did a mean squat session on me.  The kitty was tight & juicy, she was in great shape and she must have had bionic knees.  Finished up and turned on the lights......there were little black footprints all over my white sheets!! She must have been walking in coal ashes before she came to see me. 

Have your girls shower first, bro. 

Henny White

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2024, 04:37:47 PM »

🤣 4reaL! 🤝🏽💯

stinqu

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2024, 06:00:27 PM »
It's good to know I'm not the only one. Some try to swerve it, "can't get the doo wet" , I bring shower caps, I'v see chicas use plastic shopping bags in a pinch.

DJ Oldboy

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2024, 10:43:40 PM »
Right there,the wisdom of a veteran. Shower caps are cheap and it's the kind of touch they'll like about you' I also grab a few small tubes of lotion at the market to give them;not only for the gesture but then they stay out of my shit.Even with the pros,sometimes little things mean a lot

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2024, 07:28:48 AM »
If the chicas half way decent its auto matic get in the shower and scrub down even better if its a co shower, where the chica will scrub you down every nook and cranny ,just like a korean or asian massage parlor,,Funny one of my repeat quoted no shower no toto ! Some haitian chicas are fanatics on good hygiene, body scubed teeth brushed hair combe body loition and perfume applied  clean as a whistle,  Now your not gonna get that with low level rats, stinky puss hehe,, kinda like the one eye hatian chica that would need to be douched off be for engageing hehe !

stinqu

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2024, 04:26:25 PM »
Right there,the wisdom of a veteran. Shower caps are cheap and it's the kind of touch they'll like about you' I also grab a few small tubes of lotion at the market to give them;not only for the gesture but then they stay out of my shit.Even with the pros,sometimes little things mean a lot
Don't forget tooth brushes from the Dollar store, 10 pack for a few bucks and a bag of those tiny Chicklette packs. Lotion is a must, as a white guy I did not know this, lol, I do now, I bring a large bottle!! Also Tea Tree Oil and massage cream, chicas are suckers for a good massage with a happy ending.

Stones

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2024, 06:05:28 PM »
Not a big deal. Just pay the cost and keep it moving.

stinqu

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2024, 04:26:12 PM »
Yes, you just have to pay and move on. He would have been better off dealing with it up front thou, instead of letting it get to Airbnb (as was stated) $100 would have covered it I'm sure.

flappygilmore007

« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2024, 08:15:14 AM »
You don't have to share every thing... damn

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2024, 12:32:19 AM »

Dont be that guy that lets say go down on the box with out them showering,,, vets know most of the time after the deed its park there ass on the toilet grab a cup of tap water splash the box and out the door,,, you never know if the last guy nutted in her 30 minutes before you grabbed her   ! tahts the other thing you dont want cum stains all over the sheets in large amounts hehe !

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2024, 01:51:40 PM »

Dont be that guy that lets say go down on the box with out them showering,,, vets know most of the time after the deed its park there ass on the toilet grab a cup of tap water splash the box and out the door,,, you never know if the last guy nutted in her 30 minutes before you grabbed her   ! tahts the other thing you dont want cum stains all over the sheets in large amounts hehe !

Not only that, but the same applies to those dudes that start suckin titties as soon as yall get in the car.... the same titties that prolly still got remnants of crusted up nut residue lingering from the previous guy.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2024, 05:32:12 PM »
Yes sirs there all kinds of nasty things low level hoes do,,,dont get the stink puss ! Always do a visual and the smell test if those pass sick a digit up the toto or culo for the final test  !

Warrior118

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2024, 12:20:00 PM »
Long story short, I trashed my chica, Airbnb host was livid

Her period came a lil early 🥴

Her period came early. Sound like dude that haven't been mongering long. Dude she always had her period, when she goes to bathroom shut door she cleaning red out for temporary fix.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal