global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Dudes Loopin After Sosua?  (Read 2014 times)

Stones

Re: Dudes Loopin After Sosua?
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2024, 10:14:37 AM »
My advice to young, successful, single dudes now? Create complete control over when you want to become a father. That means making deposits into a sperm bank and then having a vasectomy. I mean, if I am Zion Williamson, I'm going the vasectomy/sperm bank route immediately. In another life I was around a lot of NBA players, and I remember one of them telling me how he had a one-night stand with a chick on the road. He said he had sex with one chick and after ejaculating he pulled the condom off and foolishly left it in the bed as he went to take a piss.

When dude finished in the bathroom he went back to the bed and the chic had the condom in her hands and was squeezing his ejaculate into her vagina.

True story.

So why do women do this? For money via child support payments, of course. I read recently that the average, beginning child support payment for an NFL player is $3,000 a month. I'd wager for an NBA player it is $5,000 a month. Think about that for a minute. Five grand a month for 18 years times two or three kids. SMH.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 10:26:47 AM by Stones »

stinqu

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2024, 08:17:05 PM »
Bro your off the mark, child support would be closer to 10gs for a dude near 7 figures. NLF base is about $800g. NBA 1mil.

stinqu

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2024, 08:41:03 PM »
I don't doubt the story of the chica trying to impregnate her self from the condom. Had a chica say no bbbj, after I f**ked her I went for a shower, when I pulled off the condom it was almost empty, she had bit the tip when she gave me the bj, and of coarse I got the pregie text a few months later. I laughed my ass off, 25 year vasectomy lolol.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2024, 08:58:30 PM »
Funny if she did swell up probaly her local novio   hehe always get the chica DNA tested strap up guys !

Stones

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2024, 06:43:13 PM »
He need local hoes
Or therapy.

Yes. Dude needs local hoes. Hoes in the city he lives in. Those kinds of hoes. You can't run to Sosua every time you need a piece.

Ted68

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2024, 08:48:05 PM »
Funny if she did swell up probaly her local novio   hehe always get the chica DNA tested strap up guys !
Strap up and flush that MF and make sure it goes down the toilet lol.

stinqu

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2024, 01:52:59 PM »
Ted, read my post again, was strapped.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2024, 11:23:59 PM »
Chicas will do all kinds of tricks, had one chica claimed she was on the pill,,,,nutted in her ,i goes to take a piss come back and shes got her kness in the Air trying to keep all the cum in her so she could get pregnant ,i yelled at her and told her to flush that juice out of there from then on i strapped up !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal