global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Staying Safe from STD's in the DR: Why D Quick is an Idiot  (Read 13587 times)

Blacknight69

Why DQuick is an idiot?  I will tell you why. 
1.   This guy travels to a 3rd world country looking for love because he can’t get no love/pussy in the US. He has college education and has a lucrative job in some form of computer technology.

2.   He chooses to look for love in the Dominican Republic not in Puerto Plata, Caberete or Los Terrennas.  Rather he chooses to look and find “love” in between the legs of prostitutes in a well known tourist beach town named Sosua; which is the epicenter for prostitution on the North Coast of the island.

3.   While looking for love in Sosua, he frequently chooses to have unprotected sex with the Dominican prostitutes. (Vaginal & Anal)

4.   Due to his level of Narcissism, he then prints T-Shirts to publicize his conquest and gives them to many of the girls he has “Raw Dogged” as a memento.

5.   Sometime while doing this, he falls in lust for a Sosua ho.

6.   He them marries the Sosua ho and is shocked and in disbelief that she started f--king other guys in less than 60 days after the marriage.

7.   He continues to return to Sosua looking for love while having significant amounts of unprotected sex with this same population of Dominican prostitutes with a rationalized  justification of “He knows the Dominican culture and if they do not use condoms, why should I?”

Well I just typed in STD’s in the Dominican Republic and this article from the Dominican national newspaper, the Dominican Today came up as follows:

Haiti, Dominican Republic have 80% of the Caribbean’s HIV/AIDS - Santo Domingo.- The President’s Council on AIDS (Copresida) revealed Wednesday that the Caribbean region is the world’s second highest zone in the number of HIV AIDS patients, and the Hispaniola Island, shared by Haiti and Dominican Republic, has 80% of the cases.
Copresida director Gustavo Rojas said the situation stems from the high incidence of AIDS in Haiti.

He said those affected with the disease in Dominican Republic have more access to retroviral, once the Essential Medicine Program (PROMESE) entered the network of suppliers.
Rojas affirmed that a study with 2008 data found that the program’s annual cost was nearly RD$1.1 billion, with 49 funding with international aid, 26% from the Government, and 25% from the patients themselves.

Now if you had a college education as well as the financial means to protect yourself would you play roulette with your own life and then try to brag about it?  Would you want this person as your friend?  Would you introduce him to your buddies?  Would you want to be with any of the chicas that he has been with?  This dude with all this education cannot realize that maybe, just maybe the majority of the people in this 3rd world country that are having unprotected sex that are catching and spreading diseases; just don't have the money to buy condoms.?

Get tested and stay Strapped Up.

I am the Blacknight69 and I approved this message.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 07:52:51 PM by Blacknight69 »

Blacknight69

Re: Staying Safe from STD's in the DR: Why D Quick is an Idiot
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 04:05:09 PM »
More info From Wikipedia-

In some parts of the Dominican Republic, HIV/AIDS has become one of the leading cause of death among teenagers and adults between 15–49 years old. Adult women living with HIV/AIDS are estimated at 23,000. HIV prevalence in pregnant women had been relatively stable for a number of years. However, 2005 sentinel surveillance reported HIV prevalence of more than 4.5 percent in pregnant women at two sites. In 2006, sentinel surveillance of pregnant women of all ages reported seroprevalence of 3.4 percent at four sites and 5.9 percent at one site. However, in the Santo Domingo National District, antenatal clinics have noted a decline in prevalence, probably because of a successful prevention campaign.

HIV/AIDS was first reported in the Dominican Republic in 1983 and continued spreading until the mid-1990s, when prevalence started to decrease. However, due to sex tourism, child sex tourism, and prostitution in tourism industry workers, spread of the epidemic began to increase again. Heterosexual intercourse reportedly the primary form of transmission of the disease, accounting for 81 percent of HIV infections in 15- to 44-year-olds of both sexes. However, because of strong stigma against homosexuality, it is possible that the number of infections resulting from men having sex with men, or male child prostitutes, may be higher than listed or may simply go unreported.

In addition to an increase in sex tourism, the country’s epidemic is driven by people with multiple sex partners, younger women in union with older men, sex workers and their clients and partners, and men who have sex with men (MSM). According to the 2002 Demographic and Health Survey, 29 percent of men had sex with more than one partner in the preceding 12 months. According to UNAIDS, females under 24 years of age are twice as likely to contract HIV as their male counterparts. This is in part due to young women having relationships with older men, who are more likely to have acquired HIV/AIDS from previous partners or exposure. A sentinel surveillance study in 2006 reported that prevalence among prostitutes, or commercial sex workers (CSWs), is 4.1 percent (2.4 to 6.5 percent, depending on location). In some sites, the prevalence among is declining and equals that of pregnant women. For example, in Santo Domingo, prevalence in sex workers has been decreasing for the last eight years and is reaching the same level as in pregnant women nationally. This may be attributable to the successful implementation of the “100% Condom Strategy” by two nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) in several provinces. For example, one community project in Santo Domingo in 2006 demonstrated an increase in condom use among sex workers, from 75 percent to 94 percent in just 12 months. According to the 2005 World Health Organization (WHO)/UNAIDS AIDS Epidemic Update, a 2004 study in Puerto Plata, Samana, and Santo Domingo found that 11 percent of MSM were HIV-positive. Infection levels among sugar cane plantation workers living in communities called bateyes average 5 percent, with some groups as high as 12 percent.

According to WHO, the estimated incidence rate of tuberculosis (TB) in the Dominican Republic (40 cases per 100,000 people in 2005) is one of the highest in the Americas. Data on HIV-TB co-infection, albeit limited to certain areas of the country, suggest that 6 to 11 percent of TB patients are infected with HIV. Therefore, the Dominican Republic has the potential for a burgeoning epidemic of TB along with HIV. National HIV-TB guidelines have been recently developed and HIV-TB activities have been included in national plans. While the country has introduced some HIV-TB collaborative activities (e.g., isoniazid prophylaxis for HIV-infected people and provision of antiretroviral therapy [ART]), there are no data on the number of HIV-infected TB patients receiving ART.

Factors that put the Dominican Republic at risk of a growing epidemic include early age at sexual debut, high birth rates among adolescent girls and young women, the high TB incidence, and active migration (including migration between cities and countryside, migration from Haiti, and migration to and from the United States). The Dominican Republic’s popularity as a tourist destination, coupled with increasing levels of sex tourism, also contributes to the spread of HIV. These and other factors suggest the need to target interventions to young adults, provinces with a high rate of tourism, and bateyes.

Flo

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 07:20:03 PM »
Have the two of you met or talked that you know so much about him?

shabazz1963

• N SOSUA IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ASS, NOTHING ELSE
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 07:22:39 PM »

HE SAID IT HIMSELF. I ASK HIM WAS HE ABOUT TO GO RAW ON THE CHICK HE POST HE YES I LIKE GOING RAW AND THAT WHEN BN69 AND OTHERS ATTACK HIM
SHABAZZ

Bmoresafe

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 07:30:36 PM »
Scary shit....sooooooo

Flo

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 07:47:32 PM »

HE SAID IT HIMSELF. I ASK HIM WAS HE ABOUT TO GO RAW ON THE CHICK HE POST HE YES I LIKE GOING RAW AND THAT WHEN BN69 AND OTHERS ATTACK HIM

This dude broke down what kind of work he does and everything.

shabazz1963

• N SOSUA IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ASS, NOTHING ELSE
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2014, 07:49:07 PM »
NA, HE DID GO THAT FAR LOL
SHABAZZ

Dquick

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2014, 10:40:02 PM »

Maybe we met, but the original poster does not know me.  I don't work for the computer industry.  He seems to want to bring up my X, but does not know what he is talking about there either.  I won't talk about her on this board, because it is too open and I do need to show respect for her family. 

I am not sure who he is, really don't care.  This is just a message board.  Some guys take this stuff way too seriously.
Victorian House is now pushing all WATER FRONT ROOMS.  Standard are $75 during high season. Inquire about our Jr Suites, 1 bedroom penthouse suites and 2 bedroom penthouse suites.

Contact the hotel at reservations@victorianhousehotel.com

justincredible

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2014, 10:42:56 PM »
wtf...if muhf--kas are dumb enough 2 go in these hoes raw this post is not gunna change their mind

Dquick

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2014, 11:03:21 PM »
Blacknight69,

You seem to be obsessed with me.  I am not sure who you are and can only think of a couple of possibilities.

1.  Are you that same guy Passportplaya from that other board, from New Rochelle?  The same guy who posted my 6 and 8 year old dominican step daughters on a whore board?  If this is you, I already said what I had to say to you and you know where we stand.  No need to repeat my promise to you.

2.  Are you really a Jehovah's Witness? I have run into quite a few of them in the DR.  They actually hand out their pamphlets on Pedro Clisante during the day.  The Jehovah's witnesses goals are to save the souls of the poor girls in DR that are being exploited by us foriegn men for a few pesos.  I see you have quite a few posts Blacknight69.  Is this just a cover to get intel for chicas?  Are you really a snitch that goes back and reports everything you read to these poor chicas?

3.  Maybe you are really a 350 pound cross dresser from West Virginia.  You never been to the DR or even out of his home town.  You participates in these DR message boards, while sitting behind his keyboard to act like you have a life.  In reality, you still lives with your mom and do not have any friends.

4.  Maybe you are one of those Blackbeards / FOD guys who are too scared to actually go to Sosua.  He does not seem to know much about the country.  For those who do not know, the leading cause of death between the ages of 15 - 49 are car / motto accidents.  It is not even close.  I know multiple people who have either died or have been seriously hurt in accidents in the DR.  I am not saying HIV does not exist in the DR, but you need to get your facts straight.

I don't know who you are Blacknight69 and really don't care.  You did provide me with a few laughs on a Tuesday night.  For that, I give you my thanks.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 11:17:06 PM by Dquick »
Victorian House is now pushing all WATER FRONT ROOMS.  Standard are $75 during high season. Inquire about our Jr Suites, 1 bedroom penthouse suites and 2 bedroom penthouse suites.

Contact the hotel at reservations@victorianhousehotel.com

Bmoresafe

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2014, 07:17:13 AM »
Well handled Dquick!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal