global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: What would you do?  (Read 9748 times)

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
Re: What would you do?
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2014, 08:35:31 AM »
@CTL,

Life is short and you only live once.... I say f--k it and jump off that bridge... Your a real dude, and real dude's do real things. I only ask one thing, if I decide to marry again and my wife is like your's, I will move to Punta Cana so you can introduce me to girls who would love to move in with us and enjoy the good life......lol
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2014, 08:43:44 AM »
CTL...if the wife came home and you were f--king the side in your bed how would she react?  If you came home and saw the same how would you react?  Would Denise contribute to the household bills?  What if Denise got preggers?

I know these are some personal questions but if your answers to these are positive then it goes a long way towards saying yes

@Jlock,

As for coming home and wifey seeing me smashing her, she'd either join or pick up a camera.  That has happened several times over the past year.  When I met shorty, I was flying to DR every month getting things in order for the business ventures.  There were many trips that wifey couldn't make the trip and she knew I was with Denise.  No issues there.  As for seeing the same, no issues.  We play the game with all cards face up.

As for her contributing to the household, that's a definite.  Over the course of the past year, anytime she's laid her head in my crib, she's always contributed in some way.  Shorty has gone to buy groceries many times and she won't let us cook anytime she's there.  She's also picked up tabs when we've gone out, so she's shown that she's willing to spend her money on/with us.  Our only bills are rent ($850) and electric ($50), but if she's working, I expect her to contribute a set amount and do her share around the crib.

Preggers?  1. No raw dogging her regardless.  2. I had a vasectomy years ago.  3. But if some miracle happened, we'd handle the decision at that time.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 08:47:04 AM by CTL007 »

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2014, 09:02:01 AM »
@CTL007 Damn is the pussy that good you have to have think about it like this?   I can understand pondering over her living with
you all, but hiring her is a big No NO due to your pass sexual relations. Honestly, I don't think anyone on this board can give you
any sound advice because how many of us had an ex puta come live with him and his wife??  Most of us are just going off are king
sense of potential problems, and that situation may have future drama written over it. However I do envy your situation lol

@Blklouky...Naa bro.  The pussy has zero influence in the situation.  I would consider it even if I never f--ked her again.  I know we often tend to categorize or make assumptions about chicas working in this game, but I've taken the time to get to know this chica and her whole family outside of P4P.  I've spent weeks at a time in the crib of her and her family, I've gone to her aunt's wedding with her, attended a funeral of a family member with her and been invited to many other family functions like cookouts, birthday parties and a family reunion.  They're cool people and all of them have shown me love in various ways.  So the consideration is more about helping a friend as opposed to moving in live-in pussy.  I've watched shorty try to genuinely hustle with legit jobs and try to do her own business of running a nail shop out of her crib.  She saved up the money and actually bought the equipment she needed.  I drove her to pick the items up and she never asked for a dime.  She just couldn't make enough doing that to pay rent, electric and keep food on the table.  Yeah, she handles biz in the bedroom, but I would never let pussy cause me to make any decision.  It's truly on some friendship shit.  That's why wifey told her she could stay at the crib the next week and half until we get back.  If she didn't trust her, it she wouldn't extend that offer.

blkjuris

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2014, 03:04:27 PM »
@CTL007 --- You are one of the luckiest MOFOs EVER!!  LOL..  But what kills me in the funniest way is how your side chick gets jealous of other chicks… thats hilarious. 

Life must be good for your bro. 

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2014, 03:13:02 PM »
@CTL007 --- You are one of the luckiest MOFOs EVER!!  LOL..  But what kills me in the funniest way is how your side chick gets jealous of other chicks… thats hilarious. 

Life must be good for your bro.

@Blkjuris...yeah, I've always had to laugh at that shit.  She stays in her lane with wifey, but she will lose it if she thinks I'm giving another Dominicana too much attention.  I can only guess it's a situation of feeling like another chica might steal her position on the team, but who knows.  She's all lovey and mushy with wifey, up under her like a shadow, but she's jealous of other Dominicanas.

booger

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2014, 09:01:04 PM »
Not a good idea of her living with you. You have to really get to know her personally to judge her character.

Mike4554

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2017, 11:22:52 AM »
So what happened....?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal