global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Regular Chicas Are The Best!  (Read 13935 times)

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
Re: Regular Chicas Are The Best!
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2014, 08:48:45 AM »
@mrdivine,

Picture #5 in my best Bernie Mac...The lord is my sheherd, he know's what I want, she is fire.
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

mrdivine1

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2014, 04:04:10 PM »
@Shaba1, I feel your views. Me personally, I like the regular chicas better. I don't give a damn about them asking me for money after I have gotten what I want. We all know that the money request will eventually come. That's when I simply say I don't have it and we keep moving or she pushes on. Shit, even putas ask for money once you make it back to the states. Don't get me wrong, I smash putas also. I was just in Sosua last week and had a ball. I'm also the type that likes a challenge so I guess that's another reason I like regular chicas. I will be back in October and I will have my round of putas and regular chicas.

@nickmirr, pic #4 and #5 are the same chica. She out cold Bruh! She has a lot of game with her though. She been around the block a few times. I didn't care for the fake titties too much because one of them felt like I could feel the bag inside.

mrdivine1

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2014, 04:13:53 PM »
@Shaba1, also keep in mind that these regular chicas are going to put in more effort because they are looking for a meal ticket or a way out. Putas are just conducting a business transaction and are eager to move on to the next buck. In some instances, putas are rushing out the door to make more money, but the regular chicas are trying to spend time with you to show you their worth. It basically boils down to what you're looking for.

dlabatte

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2014, 06:56:14 PM »
love your post mrdivine1,

after 12 years and 52 trips i too find the regular experience the most fulfilling. with some burning and churning in between. ( thats 2 or 3 days GFE then send her off for a day or two to spend time with la familia and two or three chicas a day while she is gone. then the big girlfriend send off before the ride to POP) i just never experience the same GFE with the same chica. never respond to their constant sad story and requests for WU money. when i am with them they are my chica ( feed em, get there drinks  and occasional hair and nails and send them off with a little piece 2500- 4000 when we are done)

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2014, 07:16:35 PM »
@MrDivine,

LMAO@Feel the bag inside.

jamellemaj

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2014, 08:57:04 PM »
good shit homie!!  ive been posting about this for a minute now.. i f--k with tagged.com and dominicancupid and get regular chics easily.  right now i got 5 chics pissed off because they thought i was coming on the 26th of august.  they are realllly pissed.  these chics will put in work especially if they are traveling to you.  i stayed at victorian house and had 2 chics come there.  one from sosua and one from puerto plata.. neither of them where pros.  we didnt discuss money but i did pay them 3000 for everything because they put in work, i had no problems with them and they were willing to do everything, including anal and swallowing.. they each stayed overnight and we f--ked 3 times.

as far as them staying in contact, just use whatsapp cause you can block them at any time.  and fellas, you can meet some dime chics on there.  the problem is they dont see themselves as putas so dont go that route.  i just tell them i will give them a gift for spending time with me.  they seem to like the word, gifts for some reason.  but be careful because one chic thought a gift should be an iphone.  smh

i usually hit chics 18-25, pretty, slim and petite.. dont care for big asses and big tits. most dudes on here would probably find my chics too small since i dont like them over 130lbs. lol  but yes, if any of you are thinking about doing the "nonpro" route, its a lot easier than you think.  it just takes more time and patience and in the long term, i think its cheaper as far as money is concerned.. time is a different issue. you might have to put in a little work but you can do all of that while you are in the US.  ive only sent one chic money thru western union. i sent her 1000 pesos because she did something that i thought was cool.  she told me she would prove that she is serious by sending me nude photos.. she didnt ask for the money but i sent it to her to show her that im serious about seeing her.  if a chic will go out her way for me i dont see a problem with helping her out.  most chics, especially nonpros, wont send you nude photos without seeing you first.   she did it without me asking so that was a plus.

MrFeelupz

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2014, 11:12:07 PM »
Nude photos??? Out of her way??? Really dude lol.
Stop acting like bitches and focus on f--king these bitches.

bancopapi

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2014, 06:57:55 AM »
Why do guys have to feel some type a way about sending your coins to a chic...i dont care and most don't either...you dont have to justify being generous. .you did it and life goes on...

soulstar

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2014, 08:51:11 AM »
Well stated Banco- if i'm a "simp" "sucka" or whatever in some idiots eyes for sending a dirt poor chica $50 bucks now and then so be it...LOLOL

bancopapi

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2014, 09:09:38 AM »
Yeah this sucka shit getting out of hand and I don't see the point..dude send her some of his tricking off money..how does that hurt you or the game?...it's the f--king game..just because you say no does not stop..the chick is going to get that money.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2014, 09:11:20 AM »
f--k that I SIMP from time to time... SIMPING aint easy, but somebody has to do it. if $50 hurts your pockets find a new job or better yet work two.

splakaveli

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2014, 10:18:23 AM »
Man do what makes you feel happy f--k what people think. Hell, if a chica puts it on me good enough I might just do it my damn self. Shit happens lol

MrFeelupz

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2014, 10:38:52 AM »
If your gonna do it atleast meet the girl frist. Atleast I'm not gonna start sending $$ to someone just meeting them on tapped or whatever else is out there. Let me come and beat up the nani first. Then simp WU boy trick on it all u want.
Stop acting like bitches and focus on f--king these bitches.

splakaveli

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2014, 10:46:29 AM »
If your gonna do it atleast meet the girl frist. Atleast I'm not gonna start sending $$ to someone just meeting them on tapped or whatever else is out there. Let me come and beat up the nani first. Then simp WU boy trick on it all u want.

I feel you on that one. I would have had to at least tapped it first. LOL

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2014, 11:04:55 AM »
@All,

I will be in Sosua 10/09/14 SIMPING 101, Anyone that needs lessons holla at me.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal