global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Cabarete Short Stay  (Read 2702 times)

sintaroo2

• Devoted Contributer
Cabarete Short Stay
« on: February 13, 2015, 03:06:20 PM »
How far is Cabarete from Sosua in a cab?

I am staying in Sosua and I want to visit Cabarete.  If I find a chica and I want to hit it there, is there anywhere to go in Cabarete or do I have to get a cab all the way back to Sosua? 

danceelite0

Re: Cabarete Short Stay
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 03:45:25 PM »
There is a cabana Love N Care just outside of Caberete just before Sosua.  The two towns are about 15 mins apart by car.  A cabana is a short stay hotel used for copulation purposes.  It's relative cheap 450 to 650 pesos.

sintaroo2

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 04:23:05 PM »
Thanks.  I been to Sosua Beach twice in past month and not a lot of chicas.  Gonna explore.

Don Pablo

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 06:05:55 PM »
Not a lot of chicas.... In Sosua.... Sosua in the Dominican Rebublic.... Bwahhahahahahahahahah!

sintaroo2

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 08:07:41 PM »
Not a lot of chicas.... In Sosua.... Sosua in the Dominican Rebublic.... Bwahhahahahahahahahah!

Don Pablo.  I said not a lot of Chicas in Sosua Beach.   NOT SOSUA. There is a difference.

BrooklynZoo

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2015, 09:40:44 PM »
Ironically, as many times as I have been to Sosua, i've never gone to Cabarete. Any of you guys suggest a nice club over there. Think I'm going to venture out next visit as my condo is closer to Cabarete then Sosua.
Gut from the front and grind from the side and f--k from behind, grab her hair, slap her ass, she screamin like she dyin. Make her cum four times without even tryin. I'll beat that pussy up, there's no denyin. Hit her where she doodie at, make that booty phat!

Don Pablo

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2015, 07:19:51 AM »
Sin2, agreed that Sosua Beach is not Sosua, and the beach in Cabarete is well... A lovely beach. Worth a visit but day time action is almost non existent.

BZ the beach front bars restaurants and clubs are all very nice and well worth a night out. Lots of tourists but if your hodar is working you will be able to play spot the chica. Still... Nothing, nothing like Rumba or Classico.

Ojo and Onos are the best spots, take your pick, Thursday seemed to be a big night.

I like Cabaret. Stayed in Kite Beach which did not work for me in September, this year I have a condo in the center of the beach area. On  the weekends will stay in Sosua for Saturday night and load up the what's app file to get delivery for the rest of the week.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal