global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Someone snitched  (Read 13344 times)

macknice1891

Someone snitched
« on: June 26, 2015, 03:40:53 PM »
So I  got this text from this chica talking I posted her pics and vids on the Internet, and she sent me a screenshot of my trip report, telling me how he boyfriend find out and shit, so I'm thinking some dude in DR.....she was like no, it's her boyfriend in The U.S. She met him in Sosua and dude is mad smh obviously the dude is on this site. I don't get it I don't even trust hoes in the states why the f--k would I trust a ho I paid to have sex with? Anyway whoever you are  she still texting me asking when I'm coming back I'm still gonna go to Sosua in August and f--k the bitch for 1500 pesos her head game is on point I wish I could post the video......bitch ass n----

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Someone snitched
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 03:59:12 PM »
Macknice1891...those Western Union payments each month are expected to buy him loyalty. Can you imagine the horror when he realizes that his lil Sosua Sweetie is still where???  SOSUA!!  LOL

Mr_Magnificent

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 04:02:23 PM »
Smh...this is sad man. When will these WU dudes learn. Sorry bro.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 04:11:07 PM »
Damn it man.....
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

macknice1891

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 04:40:32 PM »
Macknice1891...those Western Union payments each month are expected to buy him loyalty. Can you imagine the horror when he realizes that his lil Sosua Sweetie is still where???  SOSUA!!  LOL

Very true bro......He even sent her what I said about her and translate that shit in Spanish for her. Crazy shit

macknice1891

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 04:43:25 PM »
Smh...this is sad man. When will these WU dudes learn. Sorry bro.

I'm cool bruh I'm not even sweatin it. I'm still gonna do what I do best....f--k these hoes takes some good pics and report, I don't really care about these WU n----s.

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2015, 04:46:22 PM »
These ho(s) ain't loyal

You all about her and she's all about hers

sos3

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2015, 04:48:33 PM »
So I  got this text from this chica talking I posted her pics and vids on the Internet, and she sent me a screenshot of my trip report, telling me how he boyfriend find out and shit, so I'm thinking some dude in DR.....she was like no, it's her boyfriend in The U.S. She met him in Sosua and dude is mad smh obviously the dude is on this site. I don't get it I don't even trust hoes in the states why the f--k would I trust a ho I paid to have sex with? Anyway whoever you are  she still texting me asking when I'm coming back I'm still gonna go to Sosua in August and f--k the bitch for 1500 pesos her head game is on point I wish I could post the video......bitch ass n----

I have had such experience x2. On the first time, I had to lie my way out of it, claiming that my younger brother took my camera and posted the pics. I denied it vehemently and the bitch believed me.
The second time, I claimed to have an identical twin brother and that whomever she slept with during the last visit that posted her image, was definitely not me.
I feel so bad that some ass-hole guys here still stupidly kiss these bitches azzes by exposing other guys. It makes it hard for us to convince them girls to pose for pics. It's so sad how some guys behave.
News flash to all guys here, you trust or rely on any of these Sosua girls at your own peril!!! They'll just lie to you, making u feel you're the only one, and then f--k dem n----s when that password of 1500 pesos is thrown at her.

ComptonKing

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2015, 04:51:14 PM »
I just got back from my June 18th-23rd trip and this is exactly why I am not putting up a trip report smh...lame ass dudes, and this site is the worse with security, I only post pics on paid sites or secret groups that I am in, I am going write a brief review tho, I got robbed out there smh

torso8

• Devoted Contributer
  • do you and be happy!
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2015, 05:34:34 PM »
Yeah happend to me too... The girl i spend time with in sosua.. She app me tellin me her WU papi told her she is on the net and shit.... I told her its true i post a pic of her not naked and told my brothers the good time i had with her and thats going to generate  more traffic for her later.... She was ok with that... Snitches are here all the time but they will not stop me from sharing advice and info to other members.......
QUE SEA DOMINICANA!!

IAMPB

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2015, 07:20:46 PM »
I've been burned way to many times! No more photos or trip reports!

monkeyblack

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2015, 08:02:39 PM »
Wow that shit is crazy.. cant believe dudes act like bitches for hoes that are f--king for money..

mp3

• take this money!!!
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2015, 08:36:35 PM »
And see they on here monitoring seeing if they chica name or pic will pop up,,, which should tell them something if they have to check..doesnt matter how much money unsend them,, they still want more...

boogyfan

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2015, 09:00:01 PM »
Ahhh..okay so these are the dudes who show up in those what's app profile pics of these chics for a few days..all hugged up looking like they taking high school senior pictures with they boo....

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2015, 09:08:23 PM »
Boogyfan...DING, DING, DING!!  LMAO 

I see that and I end up on the floor CTFU! She puts up his picture long enough to make him feel a sense of security. If he misses one Western Union payment, she'll have W.U. novio #2 up there before he can spell "Sosua!"

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal