global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: How much would you pay for...  (Read 16653 times)

• Devoted Contributer
How much would you pay for...
« on: January 18, 2016, 04:11:40 PM »
Gents...here's the scenario:

You can choose any Dominican chica of your liking with whatever level of beauty you find attractive and she's available to you for a full 24-hour time period. No limit on sessions, no limit on pops, no restrictions at all. The question is...what would you be willing to pay for this type of service?

Let's respect each others' view on this and just have a friendly discussion among men...

cwedgester

Re: How much would you pay for...
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 04:22:21 PM »
For a full 24 hr period,  no BS about leaving between 6k-7.5k.

brooklynfinest40

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 04:25:05 PM »
When I first started going to the DR, I did a lot of sport-f--king. I ran the body count pretty high during my stays. But now, I tend to chill out from that, and prefer quality over quantity. I still average about 2 chicas a day when I come. I set aside about $50.00/2,000 pesos for each chica so for the day I set aside about $100.00 U.S. So to answer your question, any chica, with unlimited sessions for 24hrs. I probably would give her $100.00 u.s. for a full day, plus propina (5,000 pesos) if she really earned it and we vibed...that's just me

Dirty Jerzee in sosua

• All Access
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 04:32:12 PM »
me i would give 120 easy but no more then 150... where she at,  have you found her....lol
I am here for a insertion of the vagina that is pleasing to the woman.  Tu Sabe !!!

nas99

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 04:40:39 PM »
I had that similar situation with a nice new young chica my first visit. I had her for 2 days straight and paid her 1000 pesos per day plus food and beer. Honestly I don't think she knew her worth yet and I wasn't going to be the gringo to tell her. Now she was very good looking but not a 10. So to answer your question for all day with the finest chica I can find, I'd be willing to pay 3000 pesos plus food and drink.

TheBlackMamba

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 04:43:33 PM »
When I first started going to the DR, I did a lot of sport-f--king. I ran the body count pretty high during my stays. But now, I tend to chill out from that, and prefer quality over quantity. I still average about 2 chicas a day when I come. I set aside about $50.00/2,000 pesos for each chica so for the day I set aside about $100.00 U.S. So to answer your question, any chica, with unlimited sessions for 24hrs. I probably would give her $100.00 u.s. for a full day, plus propina (5,000 pesos) if she really earned it and we vibed...that's just me

I agree that 5K is reasonable

Srhottie

• Cool Cat from the UK ;-}
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2016, 05:05:49 PM »
Wouldn't work for me as i don't like to stay with a chica for more than 6-7 hours so if your question is for a full 24 hours i would say the rest FOR ME would be a waste of money so lets say i would be willing to pay 4K for the best chica for those 6-7 hours and that would be it
“Where’s your will to be weird?”
-Jim Morrison

Skeeterman

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2016, 05:24:26 PM »
She's going to have to put in overtime with me. I can see us going at it like 5 or 6 rounds. At roughly $40 per, I would be cool with $200 or $250 if she's really good. Good sex, into it, no complaints, and no inhibitions. It would still be a bargain compared to the mechanical sessions from some $150 an hour US pros.

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2016, 05:35:19 PM »
Great question.  I would go up to 6,000 pesos but she would have to be a 10, be able to dance, and be good in bed.
Live free or die!

MrOdessa2016

• Home Is Where The Hate Is - a blog by Mr. Odessa
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2016, 05:47:58 PM »

You can choose any Dominican chica of your liking with whatever level of beauty you find attractive and she's available to you for a full 24-hour time period. No limit on sessions, no limit on pops, no restrictions at all. The question is...what would you be willing to pay for this type of service?

Let's respect each others' view on this and just have a friendly discussion among men...

Great question. I'd say 3-6000 pesos. 7000 highest, maybe? But I'm going here for the 1st time next month. I made a post asking if 700USD was enough for 5 days and most folks said it's pushing it. I'll try to push for 900. Who knows what'll happen? Better to be caught with than without.
"America is not a country, it's just a business."

KenTerrance

• Whaaaaats Hapening?
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2016, 06:01:57 PM »

I have done this before, its called the GFE. Near the end of one trip I just got tiered of hopping from girl to girl and picked one that actually went on for 3 days. In all I probably spent around $400 on her, and not all in cash. Some if it was gifts, like clothing, shoes, and I even bough more minutes for her for her phone. She stayed with me in my hotel room and I bought her meals while she was with me. She treated me like a boyfriend so there was no limit to how much sex I got. It was like having a little wife. Yes It was alot of money considering what most guys spend but to me it was worth it cause she was just my type and would be hard for me to match that back home and almost impossible for me to get it instantly like I'm able to in Sosua.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 07:29:06 PM by KenTerrance »

danceelite0

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2016, 06:30:45 PM »
007 Thats a tough one.  The reason I am into this DR scene is the variety granted 24hrs is not forever, but I rarely wife one up.  I will do a TLN but I am ready for her to be out in the morning.  My thing is this if I am going to spend all day and all night with one she is not hanging in Sosua and I am not paying to play.  She is a regular chic and we may do dinner a movie and a night.  Even then I am ready to put her in a cab and send her somewhere.  If pressed I would say 100 bucks for 24 hours of fine service.

brooklynfinest40

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2016, 06:51:43 PM »
Like was said before by other members, if you have her for 24 hours, you're gonna spend money on feeding her, buying her drinks and spending money for entertainment. So for her to walk away from you with 5,000 pesos in hand and no out of pocket expenses, she is doing pretty well. That's almost more than the average hard-working Dominican chica makes in a month.

KenTerrance

• Whaaaaats Hapening?
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2016, 07:24:07 PM »
007 Thats a tough one.  The reason I am into this DR scene is the variety granted 24hrs is not forever, but I rarely wife one up.  I will do a TLN but I am ready for her to be out in the morning.  My thing is this if I am going to spend all day and all night with one she is not hanging in Sosua and I am not paying to play.  She is a regular chic and we may do dinner a movie and a night.  Even then I am ready to put her in a cab and send her somewhere.  If pressed I would say 100 bucks for 24 hours of fine service.

Sometimes its renting and driving a different sports car every time you drive somewhere. Its really fun to test drive a different model and tear the hell out of its guts before turning it in for the next guy to test drive it and tear it's guts up to. But eventually you get tired of shopping for the next one and just pick your favorite for the remainder of the time. Just like with me I spent 11 days in Sosua last year and just got exhausted with looking for the next chica to pull. So when I ran into one of my favorites that I had before I just grabbed her for the rest of my stay and put my money into her little hand. But I understand what you are saying.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 07:26:27 PM by KenTerrance »

cwedgester

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2016, 08:16:12 PM »
I'm gonna up the ante, how about for three days.  I've been down and seen fellas with the same girl for days at a time,  she never left his side,  never even seen her without him,  what does that run.  You dudes are right,  my problem is it's sensory overload, to many fatties to look at,  to many to remember....... Damn I miss the SOU.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal