global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: How much would you pay for...  (Read 16654 times)

KenTerrance

• Whaaaaats Hapening?
Re: How much would you pay for...
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2016, 09:34:14 PM »
I'm gonna up the ante, how about for three days.  I've been down and seen fellas with the same girl for days at a time,  she never left his side,  never even seen her without him,  what does that run.  You dudes are right,  my problem is it's sensory overload, to many fatties to look at,  to many to remember....... Damn I miss the SOU.

Read my posts. I covered that already. GFE (Girlfriend Experience)

torso8

• Devoted Contributer
  • do you and be happy!
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2016, 11:13:54 PM »
this is a girl I have already been with and we made a good connection (wifing time) and she also knows what type of service I expect from her...and like bachatero ,one of my standards is that she has to be a good dancer....if she qualifies she gets 5000 pesos,food and drink.....if she is that good she will try to exceed my expectations and that will earn her another 2500 pesos.
QUE SEA DOMINICANA!!

seanSLO

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2016, 11:48:47 PM »
@ 007     I brought in girl from SD for my Bday weekend spent $35 up front,  brought her Bikini and Dress for her and nina, $15 and gave her 4500 RD for Fri 500 pm- Sun 500 pm. Was best Bday weekend I have had in many years so was well worth it. Also helped that she spoke English and didn't mind watching Baseball as Playoffs were going on

Jazzy12345

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2016, 12:48:54 AM »
I'm faced with this question often because I have a number of amigas that are no longer fully in the game. I have two prices. One for chicks that I'm chasing and one for chicks that are chasing me. 4000 pesos for the first category and 3,500 for the second. Granted these are not brand new acquaintances, but then I wouldn't do 24 hours with someone I hadn't been with before. On a side note, if she's coming from the far east (Puna Cana, Higuey, La Ramona, etc.) I'd probably give her another 1000 due to the time involved with such a trip to Sosua.

Hunglow

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2016, 02:54:58 AM »
I would give her $100 for the full 24/hrs but nothing more. To be honest I feel like she should be paying me if I let her be around that long. I this cause when I go to DR I have a nce villa, pool, chef, stocked liquor etc etc etc.......... She might be paying me at the end or offering to stay for free

AllGoodWithMeNow

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2016, 03:51:26 AM »
24 hrs probably about 120.00. After it is over if it was total fantastic she would get something extra. But I assure you she would be a knock out.

NastyDawg

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2016, 08:12:54 AM »
I like running hard the first two days in sosua then wife up my last couple of days.  I wanted a chica to spend two days with me I asked her how much....  I had never been with this chica before but we had a good vibe so I was taking a chance.....  she told me 150 a day or 6800 pesos, I told her no and told her I can have 3 different chicas at 2000 pesos for less then that, and if I negotiate one of those will be a TLN.  I thought it was too expensive I didn't try to negociate with her and we started talking about something else.  I guess she thought I wanted to be with multiple chicas and I thought she wantes too much.   

I have a non punta that I hun with, who is more like my GF, after hanging with her eating drinking traveling around the island and just giving her the pesos in my pocket when she dropped me off at the airport I probably spent like 200 plus on her a day.  The difference is that she isn't selling pussy, she speaks english and we really have fun together other then the sex. 

So I say all this to say that 100 to 120 is good price for all day, if you are like me I like to do stuff maybe go to cabarete to eat or whatever.  So she will end up actually getting 150 to 200 with the perks of just hanging out.  Also call me a simp, but if a chica is hanging with me All day she has to like me and genuinely have a good time,  if not then I won't have fun.  No being on her cell phone or watching tv till I am ready to f..., she needs be creative and trying to do shit to excite me.  The more I think about it 100 a day plus perks if she doesn't speak english, 120 plus perks if she speaks a english. 

IAMPB

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2016, 08:30:20 AM »
I would give her $100 for the full 24/hrs but nothing more. To be honest I feel like she should be paying me if I let her be around that long. I this cause when I go to DR I have a nce villa, pool, chef, stocked liquor etc etc etc.......... She might be paying me at the end or offering to stay for free

$100 is what I pay plus food,drink,transportation, .....you spend a good $150

NoDramaObama

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2016, 11:15:00 AM »
You can't buy chemistry so I would be a bit hesitant to set an all day price for a chica that's in the selling ass business. She'd have to have model looks, ass, personality for me to even consider that gamble. But if I did meet one in this hypothetical situation it would be about 4K plus  food,drink, transportation, etc..

My style is to grab a non-pro (7-8 looks), girl next door type, then wine and dine them for a night or two and usually I am tapping on the first night with the option to tap for the rest of my trip on my terms.  If I wife them up, they continue to get food, drink, transportation, etc. plus and maybe another 2k pesos in their pocket per day plus whatever activities we do.

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2016, 04:34:56 PM »
I like running hard the first two days in sosua then wife up my last couple of days.  I wanted a chica to spend two days with me I asked her how much....  I had never been with this chica before but we had a good vibe so I was taking a chance.....  she told me 150 a day or 6800 pesos, I told her no and told her I can have 3 different chicas at 2000 pesos for less then that, and if I negotiate one of those will be a TLN.  I thought it was too expensive I didn't try to negociate with her and we started talking about something else.  I guess she thought I wanted to be with multiple chicas and I thought she wantes too much.   

I have a non punta that I hun with, who is more like my GF, after hanging with her eating drinking traveling around the island and just giving her the pesos in my pocket when she dropped me off at the airport I probably spent like 200 plus on her a day.  The difference is that she isn't selling pussy, she speaks english and we really have fun together other then the sex. 

So I say all this to say that 100 to 120 is good price for all day, if you are like me I like to do stuff maybe go to cabarete to eat or whatever.  So she will end up actually getting 150 to 200 with the perks of just hanging out.  Also call me a simp, but if a chica is hanging with me All day she has to like me and genuinely have a good time,  if not then I won't have fun.  No being on her cell phone or watching tv till I am ready to f..., she needs be creative and trying to do shit to excite me.  The more I think about it 100 a day plus perks if she doesn't speak english, 120 plus perks if she speaks a english.

@Jay  How's it going bro.  And the best part of your chica is that every time we left the dance floor everyone was clapping!  Damn she could dance!!!  I hope all is going well!
Live free or die!

NastyDawg

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2016, 05:38:21 PM »
@Bachatero planning my next trip to the DR looking for a better bachata dancer for you...lol   Man I really had a good time in Sto Dgo but I will leave the GF next time and come solo. 

PMIdump

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2016, 06:28:38 PM »
If im paying for food drinks etc all day and night probably $150 max. She had to be top notch in bed and out. This is the most I have paid and still is the most possible to be earned for 24 hours of service.

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2016, 07:37:06 PM »
Gents...this is interesting. I kind of figured there would be few or no responses from fellas who spend a bit more freely. Yet, we all know that there are those who spend $3000-$4000 or even as much as $100us for ST. And likely $150-$200 for a TLN. And I imagine that probably simply ends up being an overnight with 1 session that night and 1 the next morning. It probably comes no where near the numerous sessions that would be had in a full 24 hours with a chica who is a willing participant.

And I should have been clear in that I'm not talking about the typical street chica who is a 6 or 7. But instead being able to pick out that 9 or elusive 10 who might typically be found in a higher end club, where she's been taught to give nothing short of superior service and GFE around the clock.

This topic came about in a conversation with a buddy talking about why he doesn't mind paying what some see as high prices for around the clock service as opposed to typical rushed service from freelancers.

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2016, 07:45:42 PM »
Gents...here's the scenario:

You can choose any Dominican chica of your liking with whatever level of beauty you find attractive and she's available to you for a full 24-hour time period. No limit on sessions, no limit on pops, no restrictions at all. The question is...what would you be willing to pay for this type of service?

Let's respect each others' view on this and just have a friendly discussion among men...
2000 pesos per pop. If she can come up with legitimate results from blood tests taken earlier that day...2500 per pop.

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2016, 08:13:11 PM »
DOM...that's similar to the position he took in the conversation. He estimated the cost of a normal 1-pop session and used that as his gauge of feeling like his route works for him.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal