global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 24 hour Sosua Emergency Hospital  (Read 24012 times)

SosuaSam

• Administrator
24 hour Sosua Emergency Hospital
« on: August 08, 2011, 05:47:09 PM »
In case of emergency there is a 24 hour hospital on the main road. From the Sosua Texaco on the main road go east towards Cabarete about 1 mile and it is a big red building on your left. The name of the place is Centro Medico Cabarete (809-571-4696) but it is in Sosua. Ask any moto taxi if you don't understand these instructions.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 06:28:19 PM by SosuaSam »

DeeNice

Re: 24 hour Sosua Emergency Hospital
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 01:07:28 AM »
Good to know, wasn't aware...thanx

bornjust777

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 01:20:55 PM »
I HAD AN UNEXPECTED MEDICAL EMERGENCY AND THE DOCTORS THERE WERE SUPRISINGLY EXCELLENT ......... 

Tluv69

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 01:43:05 AM »
Yeah I sent a couple nights in there in April ( dehydration) , they are top notch !
You will be ok with your US insurance too, Aetna sent me the full amount and I paid them through a Fla. medical billing service.
The owner is a Argentinian nuro surgeon who has all the toys  you'd expect in a major hospital .
Hopefully you'll never have a need !
Hydrate !!!

donny

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 06:35:51 PM »
tluv jfyi while traveling thailand last yr I became dehydrated severely from drinking heat too much alcohol and diving not muff diving lol scuba diving
speaking with dive instructors in thailand a lot of them take at least one pkg of Electrolyte Gastro
its a powdered oral rehydration therapy quite tasty actually and you can even drink with alcoholic fruit drink lol  comes in 4.9 gram individual pkgs prob can get at drug store in DR i know u can in thailand infact in thailand aloof of bars where dive instructors hang out sell it
it works a lot better than gatorade but still drinking lots of water as well certainly helps

Ilv4play

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2015, 12:46:18 AM »
@Donny    Great idea. For anyone interested I found this online and was able to pay with Paypal 2 boxes of 32 with shipping was under $25.00 

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/trace-minerals-electrolyte-stamina-power-pak-32-pkts-TM014?SourceCode=INTL401&CA_6C15C=620216913

MEMPHIS_RAINES

• "You can't stop what's coming"
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 01:24:04 AM »
I HAD AN UNEXPECTED MEDICAL EMERGENCY AND THE DOCTORS THERE WERE SUPRISINGLY EXCELLENT .........

Awesome info, thanks for all that contributed their experiences.
This shit is between me, you, and Mr. soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain rapist here. It ain't nobody else's business.

analman

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2016, 12:25:34 AM »
@Donny    Great idea. For anyone interested I found this online and was able to pay with Paypal 2 boxes of 32 with shipping was under $25.00 

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/trace-minerals-electrolyte-stamina-power-pak-32-pkts-TM014?SourceCode=INTL401&CA_6C15C=620216913
great idea  I brought some from home  but was in the hospital cause my prostate got infected  for some reason they had excellent care  got better in 6 days but it was lucky my  condo owner could speak spanish as  very few there can speak english ; this year I Need  TO travel with an epipen since I Found out last sept I am highly allergic to wasp stings and go into  shock hopefully it does not happen to me ; I'm bringing 2 epipens  and the meds that go with it till i hit the hospital if it happens again

NYGIANTS355

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2017, 12:20:41 PM »
Ya prostate got infected..... I'm glad u feeling better dude but...... What kind of Hollywood/Illuminati sexually shit are you in to.... Ya prostate..... f--k was you out there letting them whores do to you.... Damn...... *mumbling to my self * ya prostate..... What the f--k...
These hoes ain't loyal.

MEMPHIS_RAINES

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2017, 02:01:47 AM »
In case of emergency there is a 24 hour hospital on the main road. From the Sosua Texaco on the main road go east towards Cabarete about 1 mile and it is a big red building on your left. The name of the place is Centro Medico Cabarete (809-571-4696) but it is in Sosua. Ask any moto taxi if you don't understand these instructions.

Red? Are you sure it's a red building?  Are you talking about the private clinic owned by some Canadian and her Dominican husband?  Got a big cross on the top of it, and it's bluish in color?
This shit is between me, you, and Mr. soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain rapist here. It ain't nobody else's business.

Gsxr1000

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2017, 05:31:02 PM »
@steelsavior its not a red building its a blue grayish building right before you get to the super paola

MEMPHIS_RAINES

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2017, 02:03:25 AM »
@steelsavior its not a red building its a blue grayish building right before you get to the super paola

Where the heck is he getting "red" then?

Yeah i know the building very well, i ended up there in an ambulance, and $2,100.00 dollars later i left.  Whatever you do, if you can help it, don't go there!  f--king crooks!

MEMPHIS_RAINES

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2017, 05:55:52 PM »
Your still walking. So money well spent.

First of all it's "you're" and second of all, it had nothing to do with me walking. 

crazy_canuck

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2017, 01:22:55 PM »
Steel ... you could share your experience so fortunately we don't make the same mistake ...
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

MEMPHIS_RAINES

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2017, 04:02:34 PM »
Steel ... you could share your experience so fortunately we don't make the same mistake ...

No, too long to share, maybe over a beer one day.
My advise.  If you can help it, DO NOT GO IN THERE!  I repeat, DO NOT GO THERE!  f--king god damn crooks in there.  A Canadian woman and her Dominican husband own the private clinic, and they will charge you out the f--king ass.  And before they give you the bill they call the police just in case you want to make a run for it.   I had no choice because that's where the ambulance was from. Find somewhere else to go if you can help it!!

Oh and Always, and i repeat again, ALWAYS get the trip insurance when you purchase your tickets. Trust me, that shit saved my ass from going to prison!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal