global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 24 hour Sosua Emergency Hospital  (Read 24043 times)

crazy_canuck

Re: 24 hour Sosua Emergency Hospital
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2017, 05:17:49 PM »
Well for the trip insurance I always get Blue Cross ... best insurance there is IMHO ... they take care of everything and it's the most recognized insurance worldwide.
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

MEMPHIS_RAINES

• "You can't stop what's coming"
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2017, 01:06:06 AM »
Well for the trip insurance I always get Blue Cross ... best insurance there is IMHO ... they take care of everything and it's the most recognized insurance worldwide.

Well, when purchasing my tix, i just click the "insurance" tab. and it's always been Allianz Global Assistance, them mother f--kers saved me in the DR, life savors i tell you, life savors!
This shit is between me, you, and Mr. soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain rapist here. It ain't nobody else's business.

David’sg

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2018, 09:45:22 PM »
Also the Dominican Republic have a 911 service that works 24/7 and it’s is free. They are everywhere.

MrNavigator

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2018, 10:14:56 AM »
Steel ... you could share your experience so fortunately we don't make the same mistake ...

No, too long to share, maybe over a beer one day.
My advise.  If you can help it, DO NOT GO IN THERE!  I repeat, DO NOT GO THERE!  f--king god damn crooks in there.  A Canadian woman and her Dominican husband own the private clinic, and they will charge you out the f--king ass.  And before they give you the bill they call the police just in case you want to make a run for it.   I had no choice because that's where the ambulance was from. Find somewhere else to go if you can help it!!

Oh and Always, and i repeat again, ALWAYS get the trip insurance when you purchase your tickets. Trust me, that shit saved my ass from going to prison!

Damn!

Geronimojack233

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2018, 10:47:51 AM »
Whats the best website to get travel insurance

Romano

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2018, 06:40:48 PM »
Steel ... you could share your experience so fortunately we don't make the same mistake ...

My advise.  If you can help it, DO NOT GO IN THERE!  I repeat, DO NOT GO THERE!  f--king god damn crooks in there.  A Canadian woman and her Dominican husband own the private clinic, and they will charge you out the f--king ass.  And before they give you the bill they call the police just in case you want to make a run for it.   I had no choice because that's where the ambulance was from. Find somewhere else to go if you can help it!!

Oh and Always, and i repeat again, ALWAYS get the trip insurance when you purchase your tickets. Trust me, that shit saved my ass from going to prison!

First of all your statement is false I BEEN THERE without a dime in my pocket to pay my bill.

I left my ID went to hotel and got money to pay the bill and I am very happy with service provided to me. I broke my arm and my bill was $273.00 dollars very cheap for a private clinic.

Now you musta done something wrong for them to call the police on your ass.

People need to understand that DR is not the USA you respect them they respect you, you start yelling and respect runs out the window.

And you always have a choice its private clinic or Puerto plata hospital, if you endup in POP then you be singing a worse song cause your ass would not be touched unless you provided money for the care.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 06:43:45 PM by Romano »

MEMPHIS_RAINES

• "You can't stop what's coming"
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2018, 02:36:08 AM »

First of all your statement is false I BEEN THERE without a dime in my pocket to pay my bill.

I left my ID went to hotel and got money to pay the bill and I am very happy with service provided to me. I broke my arm and my bill was $273.00 dollars very cheap for a private clinic.

Now you musta done something wrong for them to call the police on your ass.

People need to understand that DR is not the USA you respect them they respect you, you start yelling and respect runs out the window.

And you always have a choice its private clinic or Puerto plata hospital, if you endup in POP then you be singing a worse song cause your ass would not be touched unless you provided money for the care.

rewrite that in a more civilized way please. (the moderator)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 05:29:59 PM by The moderator »
This shit is between me, you, and Mr. soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain rapist here. It ain't nobody else's business.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal