global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Pick A Flower  (Read 14101 times)

LAKEFRONT

Pick A Flower
« on: March 06, 2017, 11:11:39 PM »
Just got back from weekend trip.  I met some guys àt the golf course who went a place in Sosua called Pick A Flower.  He said  they had 30 girls including lots Venezuelan dimes.  He said a cab driver brought him there.  It located in a isolated are away from the strip.  I was wondring if anyone has been there.

Sizzla

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Pick A Flower
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 12:57:17 AM »
Pick a flower in the field of dreams? Is that the full name of the place?

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 01:01:12 AM »
Just got back from weekend trip.  I met some guys àt the golf course who went a place in Sosua called Pick A Flower.  He said  they had 30 girls including lots Venezuelan dimes.  He said a cab driver brought him there.  It located in a isolated are away from the strip.  I was wondring if anyone has been there.

Yes we've been there, but that is not the name.
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

Musa Black

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 01:05:12 AM »

Sounds like something I would be interested in.  I'm going down in three weeks.

Chieflotsadough

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 01:45:55 AM »
It's around my good friend just went back in early feb. it's close to casa Linda if you where that is. It is kind of isolated from everything else. All The girls have to stand up and come and greet you when you walk in. He said he was about 40 chicks when he went. Showed me a few pics seen a few dimes.

Centsofhumor

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 02:05:46 AM »
I am interested in visiting Pick a Flower!

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2017, 02:25:21 AM »
Sounds like a Casa or a brothel to me

Chieflotsadough

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 02:46:20 AM »
It's setup like a bar I'll be in Sosua Thursday I'll post some pics

Abdul077

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2017, 05:18:36 AM »
How much?

danceelite0

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2017, 09:12:19 AM »
Pick a Flower?  Must be a brand new joint never heard of it before!  More details pleased headed to Sosua in May I need info on the new joint, Pick a Flower.

jd66

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2017, 10:50:55 AM »
Pick a Flower?  Must be a brand new joint never heard of it before!  More details pleased headed to Sosua in May I need info on the new joint, Pick a Flower.

It's not new they have the name wrong

it's Pica Flor

It is Elvis place that he had in Cabarete before they ran him out of town

He setup a new location in the Sosua area

They serve food and there are chicas available at a premium but word is the food is decent and so are the chicas

standard house prices... $100ST / $150TLN and yes that is USD
ymmv

« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 11:04:31 AM by jd66 »

Indy_500

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2017, 11:32:07 AM »

100$ to 150$ US and the girls get probably the common 1500 pesos to 2000 pesos and like in every business i seen they probably have a lot's of pressure to f--k the most client possible.

jd66

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2017, 12:15:46 PM »

100$ to 150$ US and the girls get probably the common 1500 pesos to 2000 pesos and like in every business i seen they probably have a lot's of pressure to f--k the most client possible.

No doubt many of the girls are the same ones you might find in Classicos

I new several chicas that you could get in Sosua for 1,500-2,000RD at pretty much anytime would go to Cabarete bars and get twice as much only because people there would pay it

Elvis is providing a service no different than what Passions had available

The good thing about Passions being around is they set a ceiling to prices the Sosua girls could reasonably get cause you new what you could go get them for so why pay a street rat or Classicos girl more than you could have a Passions girl for with likely less trouble

Like I said ymmv

Jazzy2002

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2017, 12:32:27 PM »
Not quite true. While there are some there that would earn at most 2000 pesos ST on the street there are also some very attractive women of a type that you would rarely see on the streets of Sosua or in Clásicos.  Based on what I've been told the girls after the house cut are probably making 3,700 ST and 5,200 TLN.

In response to another contention, the girls do not appear to be pressured to take customers. Actually one of the house rules seems to be keep everything low key. The women come across as independent contractors who work when they want to work. There's no wilding out there so don't go with the mindset you'll be getting free feels a la Crystals. The scene is really low key.

As stated ST is $100 for four hours and one pop. TLN is $150 (2 pops) from when you leave the spot until 10 the next morning. You can pay in pesos, but you get a shitty exchange rate. If you plan on taking one out make sure to have her confirm the services she will be providing and what time she will be leaving your spot. That will minimize your chances of getting a dud in exchange for the premium price.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 12:37:13 PM by Jazzy2002 »

danceelite0

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2017, 12:51:21 PM »
Ok so it is new! Elvis has bought his cabarete service to Sosua.  Pica Flora is Pick a Flower in Spanish.  I never went to his place in Cabarete because I heard the price was a bit like PC.  Those numbers are still a bit ridiculous, but it's worth a look see if it's close.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal