global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Big mature/granny pics and stories here!  (Read 56464 times)

MEMPHIS_RAINES

• "You can't stop what's coming"
Big mature/granny pics and stories here!
« on: April 29, 2017, 05:54:43 PM »
I want to see some big mature asses/bodies, i'll start off with one of my fav's. Unfortunately she doesn't talk to me anymore but it was fun while it lasted! 
Oh if you don't like it, first thing i want you to do is go f--k your mother, your father, and yourself.  The second thing i want you to do is don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 05:59:44 PM by steelsavior »
This shit is between me, you, and Mr. soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain rapist here. It ain't nobody else's business.

sosuaman

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Big mature/granny pics and stories here!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 07:06:25 PM »
Ya know, your timing for this post was perfect. The two sisters are together right now and I just had a chat with one of em about your post and the other sister. I'll see if I can't come up with somethin for ya Steel.

MEMPHIS_RAINES

• "You can't stop what's coming"
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 09:23:34 PM »
Ya know, your timing for this post was perfect. The two sisters are together right now and I just had a chat with one of em about your post and the other sister. I'll see if I can't come up with somethin for ya Steel.

Hey you've been promising me this for years now, you finally going to come through??? hahahaha :o
This shit is between me, you, and Mr. soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain rapist here. It ain't nobody else's business.

air_puerto_prince

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 09:28:49 PM »
Ewww some of you dudes have the worst taste
 ????????????????????
Before I overpay i'll walk away

Cigar56

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 09:54:03 PM »
Nail shop grannies are the best. And don't sleep on the grocery stores.

P.S. You not a granny vet until you take one back to the room and she excuses herself to go to the bathroom and take her dentures out. Lawd have mercy.

WorstBehavior

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2017, 09:56:27 PM »
Nail shop grannies are the best. And don't sleep on the grocery stores.

P.S. You not a granny vet until you take one back to the room and she excuses herself to go to the bathroom and take her dentures out. Lawd have mercy.

I... Think... I'm gonna be...... Sick...

air_puerto_prince

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2017, 10:55:39 PM »
Lmao dudes gotta be trolling.....actually i seen alot of the guys that go to sosua maybe they are not

mrmagic52956

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2017, 11:10:27 PM »
How old is granny?

sosuaman

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2017, 06:24:32 AM »

Hey you've been promising me this for years now, you finally going to come through??? hahahaha :o
Man it never even dawned on me until you posted this thread. I'm on a project in St. Kitts and them two been hanging out together for five weeks now. I blowin her WhatsApp up for them photos and her info.

sosuaman

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2017, 06:32:49 AM »
Lmao dudes gotta be trolling.....actually i seen alot of the guys that go to sosua maybe they are not

Let me let you in on something mi boy. There are fellas on this board that wouldn't smash a Sosewer rat if it be free. This island has diamonds all over the place man, and some 20 and some are over 40. Damn, you got no idea how many sweet sexy older women are hanging out just waiting to be scooped up. What the f--k do I want with a masterbation sleeve with tits that been had by hundreds of guys when I don't have to?. SMH.

air_puerto_prince

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2017, 08:19:47 AM »

Let me let you in on something mi boy. There are fellas on this board that wouldn't smash a Sosewer rat if it be free. This island has diamonds all over the place man, and some 20 and some are over 40. Damn, you got no idea how many sweet sexy older women are hanging out just waiting to be scooped up. What the f--k do I want with a masterbation sleeve with tits that been had by hundreds of guys when I don't have to?. SMH.

Bro i'm not saying i wouldn't smash an older women if you think that's whst i'm saying yoir crazy i'm not doubting the island has them but you telling me that's a diamond in those photos?

sosuaman

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2017, 09:10:25 AM »

Bro i'm not saying i wouldn't smash an older women if you think that's whst i'm saying yoir crazy i'm not doubting the island has them but you telling me that's a diamond in those photos?

Don't matter what you or I think of them photos. To Steel they are diamonds and I never knock a man's preferences. We all different. My boy Peacock live on Providentiales and he a skinny small man and he also like em extremely thick. He say he like that tight cushioned pussy, so who are we to judge another man's tastes when it come to pussy?

WorstBehavior

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2017, 09:19:49 AM »
Pretty much... But everyone here does all the time that's why it's pointless to post pics.. But hey... What i know

George Schmidt

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2017, 09:49:34 AM »
What do ya'll think.....

WorstBehavior

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2017, 09:54:46 AM »
What do ya'll think.....

Number please..

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal