global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: why so much hate on negras?!!!!  (Read 14535 times)

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
why so much hate on negras?!!!!
« on: May 03, 2017, 12:20:37 PM »
I am not known to start something like this,,,but rather trip reports and valuable information, however, I am curiuos to understand this sh!t....

Why lota of u hate dark skinned women?
Even some of the black guys here won't be caught with a black girl in RD "doesn't matter if she dominicana or haitiana!!!"

I have heard it from fellas first hand in RD or read it here....
I would understand if it is someone's reference, sadly, this isn't the case "mostly"
Its like a shame to be seen with a negra, doesn't matter if she cute or not.

I am offended by this and I am not even black lol

The hate given to these type of chicas here and on ground is unreal....why?
If u  see a negra in RD, and u like her, would u grab her or u r worried about ur homie or the guy next to u that might negatively comment about it?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 12:30:54 PM by DeeDaDon »

DrinksOnMe

Re: why so much hate on negras?!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 12:40:27 PM »
I am not known to start something like this,,,but rather trip reports and valuable information, however, I am curiuos to understand this sh!t....

Even some of the black guys here won't be caught with a black girl in RD "doesn't matter if she dominicana or haitiana!!!"

I would understand if it is someone's reference, sadly, this isn't the case "mostly"

If u  see a negra in RD, and u like her, would u grab her or u r worried about ur homie or the guy next to u that might negatively comment about it?
Brainwashing, pure and simple. Look at what Jesse Williams just did...

HipHop

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 12:55:31 PM »

Brainwashing, pure and simple. Look at what Jesse Williams just did...

And with that brainwashing you gotta remember they can't get that "type" of light skin curly haired woman  because  back home  that woman is highly  coveted and has many choices. That's the reason why we refer to the Dominican republic as fantasy Island because it's the only place where I can get cute sexy Redbones to like them because  as Americans they cause 3rd world  light skin curly hair  women to catch th  "vapors" for them.

They can't do that back home
Too many woman, not enough days

unodos

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 01:01:45 PM »
the black chicks get alotta love.

Maybe it's an opposites attract thing, mostly see white guys with the black chicks and black dudes with the latin chicks

ck2001

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 01:10:16 PM »

Maybe it's an opposites attract thing, mostly see white guys with the black chicks and black dudes with the latin chicks

Lol true i think its a bit deeper than opposites attract.

Samar69

• Long Beach, CA
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 01:17:48 PM »
Is there a difference between redbone and high yellow?
Like to play golf.  Practicing immigration law.  Investing in crypto.  Looking forward to football & hockey.

air_puerto_prince

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 01:22:57 PM »
I don't understand either they got some bad ass brownskin women
Before I overpay i'll walk away

seanSLO

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 01:31:34 PM »
@ Samar     Yes sir       
@ All            I think it has a lot to do with where you came up at. I am from Cali home of the Blonde hair - Blue eye beauty ideal. Women move here ie ( Pamela Anderson) Dye their hair and next thing  they know are famous. I saw this growing up and does nothing for me . I find a woman with exotic looks attractive,  East Indian, Trini, etc.

unodos

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2017, 01:38:32 PM »

Lol true i think its a bit deeper than opposites attract.

Yea I think it's deeper but not necessarily representative of some bigger thing.  Sosua also attracts that crowd tho.  The white dudes know that's where they can get their swirl on and black dudes thirsty for Latin spice know the same.

It's a bubble.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 01:57:04 PM by unodos »

danceelite0

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2017, 01:49:47 PM »
I don't understand the conflict this the DR home of the mulatto.  The normal is the light complexion although you do have some darker complexion girls here that's not the norm.  No on the other side of the island is Haiti you have many many darker complexion chics there.  Why come to the DR to find what's plentiful in Haiti.  That's sort like going to Haiti looking for light complexion chicas. 

unodos

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2017, 02:00:04 PM »
Damn @dance, you been to sosua(I know you have) it's full of BLACK chicks.  It makes perfect sense for someone looking for black and/or Haitian chicks to go to sosua.

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2017, 03:29:20 PM »
@dance...

Why go to Haiti when u can find what u looking for in RD lol...plus its safer and if u want light skins u can mix it up...

I dig what all said, I am perficatly fine with someone's type and its non of my biz anyways, everybody got one, sh!t, I got one too "if she ain't ugly, she is my type lol"

But I have Witnessed dudes passing on pretty dark chicas cause their boy made a comment the night before how he dont fly for this shit 

So he said I had to pass her for that reason.... Thats what got me like waahhhy lol
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 03:33:48 PM by DeeDaDon »

danceelite0

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2017, 03:41:50 PM »
My presence is the lighter complexion women and yes I have been to Sosua.  I will do a darker complexion chic to kill the monotony if she is truly beautiful.  However you are going to find that girl in very short supply in Clasicos.  I am sure you will find many of the darker beautiful chics in the Clasicos of Pont-au-Prince. 

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2017, 03:45:41 PM »
@3D  Thanks for creating this thread.  I get a lot of ish from guys on here that beat me up for liking Serena Williams type bodies that have a dark complexion.  I agree, a lot of guys have a lot of hate for chicas with a darker complexion.  I am totally confused...
Live free or die!

OhCeeToe

• Pesos Y Leche por la chicas.. Es todo.
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2017, 03:52:46 PM »
I f--k em all, Light or Dark, dont matter as long as the pussy is clean, feel me! Have a great day!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal