global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Does anyone have Pics of that 'Crazy Wendy'  (Read 13162 times)

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Does anyone have Pics of that 'Crazy Wendy'
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2013, 03:09:47 PM »
     I am a newbie to DR, but have been to other destinations for mongering, while I am not intentially going to the DR to find love or a wife or girlfriend. I think its very possible 
for a puta or chica or the monger to fall for each other. As with a lot of other places I've been, these woman are usually in the business to feed themselves or family. I don't look
down on the women that do it. Unlike the USA and other well off countries, places like the DR, don't have Government handouts, or the good paying jobs to sustain an average quality
of living.

I've been to Korea, CR, TW, and JAM, and one thing I have noticed is the women seem to be very humble in other countries. Which is why I rather spend my money on women in another countries rather then these bloods suckers in the USA. I tell you once you date women from other countries like the DR,  women in the USA don't have a chance. 

Well back to my post topic, if you want send money to a woman, its your business.  If she is playing you, it can't be any worst then marrying a woman in the USA, and watching here transform into a sumo wrestler, and then sucking you dry (Finanically) in Divorce court????????? I have had too my friends love story end this way in the USA.  At least you get some dime piece hustling money out of you instead of a 300lbs ex wife lol

As for sending money to a chica that looked like Wendy, well I don't think she is to my liking. I could get women that look comparable to her in the usa for free.
I go to countries like the DR for exotic women  and sexual fantancies only. 

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal