global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Blackbeards V Field of Dreams  (Read 7243 times)

Pentire

Blackbeards V Field of Dreams
« on: May 21, 2013, 05:30:28 PM »
So....I'm now only a little under a fortnight away from my first Sosua adventure.
I've been reading stuff about Blackbeards and Field of Dreams and have come to the conclusion that it would be cool to stay at one of these places for a couple of consecutive nights but which one.

Do any of you gentlemen have experiences which could help my decision.

Pentire

Re: Blackbeards V Field of Dreams
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 07:13:28 PM »
Over 120 views of this thread starter and no intel or info from anyone........extraordinary!

jstarebel

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 10:07:35 AM »
Over 120 views of this thread starter and no intel or info from anyone........extraordinary!

Hi, I saw your question and the fact that nobody replied to your post, so I regestered to tell you that Blackbeards would be a much better choice than FOD. Disco upstairs, beach close by that if you are there for a weekend, you can pull local girls from the beach if you speak the language and have a little game.. I've stayed at both locations, and Blackbeards is by far the best of these two establishments.

Hope this helps,'

JstaRebel

Pentire

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 11:20:55 AM »
Thank you very much JR, in which case Blackbeard's it is and I'll be checking in later this week for a couple of days so watch this space amigos.

jstarebel

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 11:04:30 AM »
Thank you very much JR, in which case Blackbeard's it is and I'll be checking in later this week for a couple of days so watch this space amigos.

You're very welcome, and I hope your stay is outstanding!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal