global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Pull out game failures  (Read 6471 times)

Jazzy2002

Re: Pull out game failures
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2018, 10:37:27 AM »
Dominicans don’t use condoms. Standard method of birth control is “don’t come inside me”. If she likes you, feels comfortable with you, or is sufficiently horny your odds of getting bareback are higher than most think. Honest truth is that a lot of those girls prefer bareback. The semi-pros, opportunists, and new girls to the scene are the worst. Most of those girls are not inclined to insist on a condom. While few of the girls in the noted categories are f--king a lot of men they’re still doing a lot of f--king. Sex is pretty much the national pastime. That’s why guys who continually encounter starfishes only have themselves to blame. Dominicanas love to f--k and their preference is to do so without a condom.

ActiveDuty

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2018, 10:46:52 AM »
Without caring for the consequences, both for oneself and the chicas? This is sad.

Hey brother I’m batting 1.000, I put my finger in the twat then put it in her ear if it burns her I don’t smash.. But if it doesn’t I’m diving right in...
Choose wisely and beef up your pull out game and you’ll be fine, but this ain’t for the semi strong, if you off by a stroke you gonna suck that pussy juice up your ureathra then it’s all bad!!!

#TeamPullOut

Ooorah

Ok...this Activeduty dude is funny af.  n---- said "off by one stroke".  Damm raw f--kin is so pervasive in the Su.  So many hoes really going raw?

ALL OF THEM...

ActiveDuty

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2018, 11:03:35 AM »
No raw fam !!!!!!

I’m Dirt McGirt
GIVE IT TO ME RAW
no shame in my game.
Never had one std.. not even the clap..
Condoms are for the weak..
I am King Kong!
My guess is that you are many things but one of them is not new to the board as your post count suggests. Many of us on this board served in the Marines and you don't seem to exhibit the decorum of one. MSG mandates many qualities including tact. If you catch an STI, you can be referred to the old man for office hours if you're in the Corps. There's an enormous difference between confidence and arrogance.

Listen the last thing I care about is what you think of me. This is a thread about going Raw, either come clean or GTFOH...

I don’t tolerate Shark jumping, If what I’m doing with my dick seems like arrogance to you then you’re just a dude who is focusing on my dick. And yes my dick is very very arrogant. And it’s also very very confident.  By the way I’ve taken many things from service and implemented into my life but The mandate isn’t one of them, I had strong Male figures in my life so I did not need the service to make me a man or give me a MANdate so you can drink that mind control juice but I come from self made independent strong stock, I joined the service because I was offered a position with a $75k bonus that was it, I’m not here to talk about myself I’m here to focus on PUSSY now please if you don’t have anything to add to to our  pull out game conversation then this should be your last post I’ll take from you without deleting you. So either contribute about f--kING RAW or go find another thread to spew your Nonsense.

ActiveDuty

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2018, 11:06:04 AM »
Dominicans don’t use condoms. Standard method of birth control is “don’t come inside me”. If she likes you, feels comfortable with you, or is sufficiently horny your odds of getting bareback are higher than most think. Honest truth is that a lot of those girls prefer bareback The semi-pros, opportunists, and new girls to the scene are the worst. Most of those girls are not inclined to insist on a condom. While few of the girls in the noted categories are f--king a lot of men they’re still doing a lot of f--king. Sex is pretty much the national pastime. That’s why guys who continually encounter starfishes only have themselves to blame. Dominicanas love to f--k and their preference is to do so without a condom.

I haven’t met a woman yet in my entire life who preferred having sex with condoms as a preference. Now at the same time I do make them so f--king horny by the time I’m ready to get it in there begging me to f--k. Any man can do it if you just takes the time and knows what he’s doing. No as far is this being a Dominican think I got to be honest I haven’t met a female yet who didn’t like raw sex

streeteasy

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2018, 11:11:13 AM »
Dude you've opened something up with this thread.  I myself love raw pussy, and I do f--k a chica raw in the DR.  But i've never met an unknown puta one night and had my raw dick in her an hour or two later.  Please take us thru the thought process of how some shit like that goes down.  If thats not what you do, somebody that has needs to chime in.

Time to keep it 100

Jazzy2002

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2018, 11:19:08 AM »
Tis true. My comment was addressed specifically towards the subject population of this thread. In my experience you sex a woman good and she’s searching for an excuse, that won’t lead you to see her as a slut, to go bareback in the immediate future.

Dominicans don’t use condoms. Standard method of birth control is “don’t come inside me”. If she likes you, feels comfortable with you, or is sufficiently horny your odds of getting bareback are higher than most think. Honest truth is that a lot of those girls prefer bareback The semi-pros, opportunists, and new girls to the scene are the worst. Most of those girls are not inclined to insist on a condom. While few of the girls in the noted categories are f--king a lot of men they’re still doing a lot of f--king. Sex is pretty much the nationals to blame. Dominicanas love to f--k and their preference is to do so without a condom.

I haven’t met a woman yet in my entire life who preferred having sex with condoms as a preference. Now at the same time I do make them so f--king horny by the time I’m ready to get it in there begging me to f--k. Any man can do it if you just takes the time and knows what he’s doing. No as far is this being a Dominican think I got to be honest I haven’t met a female yet who didn’t like raw sex

CaughtInTheLife

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2018, 11:23:47 AM »
I’m gonna keep it a buck one night I was super drunk and ready to risk it all lol
I was smashing a known chica in Sosua (Liz can’t post pics to many rats! )
I ended up splashing deep in that pussy! Lol Luckily for me everything worked out
NO BABY! NO STD! I was definitely  paranoid  For a few weeks. Blame it on the Henny

ActiveDuty

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2018, 11:27:05 AM »
Tis true. My comment was addressed specifically towards the subject population of this thread. In my experience you sex a woman good and she’s searching for an excuse, that won’t lead you to see her as a slut, to go bareback in the immediate future.

Dominicans don’t use condoms. Standard method of birth control is “don’t come inside me”. If she likes you, feels comfortable with you, or is sufficiently horny your odds of getting bareback are higher than most think. Honest truth is that a lot of those girls prefer bareback The semi-pros, opportunists, and new girls to the scene are the worst. Most of those girls are not inclined to insist on a condom. While few of the girls in the noted categories are f--king a lot of men they’re still doing a lot of f--king. Sex is pretty much the nationals to blame. Dominicanas love to f--k and their preference is to do so without a condom.

This is exactly absolutely the reason why they’ve invented these ridiculous titles that have no meaning. My boyfriend. Like going steady. Significant other. Shit like that. Also that they can get away with riding this horse cock raw..  when I was younger my friends told me what was wrong for telling a woman anything she wanted to hear to f--k. And then I looked at my homeboys with their blue balls look on their faces and said shut the hell up,  you ain’t had pussy since pussy had you. I don’t give a shit about being considered a pimple player Mac or any of that dumbass title nine cents because only other guys give a shit about that. I give a f--k about getting my dick wet. At all times I want. If that chick wants me to tell her I love her Then I will tell her I love her with the quickness you know why because I’m not lying I do love her pussy. I love f--king her pussy. I love her ass. I love her titties. I love all those sexual organs her mouth love it too. So I’m not interested in the process I’m interested in the results. Others talk about enjoying  knowing that they didn’t have to lie,  and as far as I know talking on my friends do usually fall in love way after they actually say. And these are supposedly that “good guys“. The only process I enjoy is that wet friction sensation of our genitalia practicing Making babies. then I will tell her I love her with the quickness you know why because I’m not lying I do love her pussy. I love f--king her pussy. I love her ass. I love her titties. I love all the sexual organs her mouth love it too. So I’m not interested in the process of interested in the results. Other people talk about enjoying the process. The only process I enjoy his day long raw stroke  stroke.

ActiveDuty

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2018, 11:36:37 AM »
Dude you've opened something up with this thread.  I myself love raw pussy, and I do f--k a chica raw in the DR.  But i've never met an unknown puta one night and had my raw dick in her an hour or two later.  Please take us thru the thought process of how some shit like that goes down.  If thats not what you do, somebody that has needs to chime in.

Time to keep it 100

Easy Peezy my young friend..
Let’s really think about the analytics of prostitution. I would say a prostitute 90% of the time is using protection. Where as a “good girl” uses protection 50% of the time. In addition to that when you are truly having a good day as some of these boys on the board says “vibe” then she is going to let you f--k Rolla. Especially after a night of drinking. Because guess what there’s something called, Levonorgestrel it is a GODSEND  in all the women take it like Flintstone vitamins. And they know it’s there. So trust me if they’re feeling you and you’re feeling then just f--k them wrong. If a girl has aids and you get aids in this day and age it’s as bad as having herpes trust me don’t listen to the nonsense think about this magic Johnson may be a millionaire but that’s not why he survive he survived because modern medicine has made it so that so many people who should never have live past the age of five are still alive. Let’s enjoy this time We are living in the golden age of humanity. I know the news says otherwise well that’s their job right?

As for me if she is my choice to f--k then I’m f--king her wrong like she’s my wife, And then we need this in the bud before some trick  who is married Chimes in with all that’s messed up if you bring an STD back home to your wife. Yeah and f--king a prostitute internationally is all good right there’s no levels to being a piece of shit you know. Either you’re a piece of shit or you’re not. And if you’re f--king a prostitute then you’re a piece of shit. And you know what I am the biggest piece of shit around LOVING AND ENJOYING EVERY MOMENT OF LIFE..

Ooorah

streeteasy

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2018, 12:11:38 PM »
My Sosua survival kit has a gang of rubbers, lube, and always a few Myway morning after pills ($10 a pop on amazon prime).  So I got pregnancy covered.  Problem is the favorita doesnt want to use them anymore cause i made her take 3 in one week and she said after i left she had her period come and go 4 times in one month.  She claims she would randomly bleed for a day or two then it would stop.  So now I gotta meet her in a few days and tell her the raw f--kin is over if she isnt taking the pills.  Lo and behold she tells me we'll be fine if I just pull out.  Im thinking its time to give up the raw f--kin.  I got love for this lil bitch but i'm walking into a trap.

I guess what i'm saying is I appreciate your honesty but dont paint raw puta pussy as anything other than the trap it is.  I'm probably gonna spend the rest of my life in and out of that country.  I'm not gonna let one bitch f--k that up. I'm not the type of dude to run on his kid.  Puta mother or not.

Also HIV is a game changer, whether it kills u or not.

ActiveDuty

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2018, 12:21:36 PM »
My Sosua survival kit has a gang of rubbers, lube, and always a few Myway morning after pills ($10 a pop on amazon prime).  So I got pregnancy covered.  Problem is the favorita doesnt want to use them anymore cause i made her take 3 in one week and she said after i left she had her period come and go 4 times in one month.  She claims she would randomly bleed for a day or two then it would stop.  So now I gotta meet her in a few days and tell her the raw f--kin is over if she isnt taking the pills.  Lo and behold she tells me we'll be fine if I just pull out.  Im thinking its time to give up the raw f--kin.  I got love for this lil bitch but i'm walking into a trap.

I guess what i'm saying is I appreciate your honesty but dont paint raw puta pussy as anything other than the trap it is.  I'm probably gonna spend the rest of my life in and out of that country.  I'm not gonna let one bitch f--k that up. I'm not the type of dude to run on his kid.  Puta mother or not.

Also HIV is a game changer, whether it kills u or not.

My brothers she’s not lying she’s telling the absolute truth because what you have to realize is the morning after pill it’s just a super high dose of birth control..  now is she trying to set you up for the pregnancy truck that answer is 100% absolutely lmao If you’re saying u got love for her Trust me she definitely knows that. I don’t know if she has the same love for you or not and that really doesn’t matter. What matters is if you’re not trying to have a kid with her then it’s time to find another one my brother. You have to understand this is not a game. At least when it comes to having kids. And she’s a prostitute. Remember that. No matter how cool she is in no matter how awesome she treats you and she’s probably really sweet woman. But at the end of the day she’s a hoe. You know to mean man.

My suggestion to you would be to just go to the doctor with her I think I paid 2000 pesos for her to get the thingamajig injected into her arm for the birth control. It’s good for three months. The problem is is you have to do it after her. Or during her. So I don’t know about the timing for you but that’s the best bet

Also nobody has ever died of HIV and you can have AIDS without the virus.. 

But that’s a whole thread on its own

streeteasy

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2018, 12:28:34 PM »
Getting a puta pregnant would be the grand failure of my life.  I would build a small glass cabinet like they have in museums, print out the whatsapp screen shot of her telling me shes pregnant and hang it up in there under a plaque that says, 'The Dumbest, Most Avoidable Shit I've Ever Done'.

Seriously

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2018, 12:30:00 PM »
@Ace -aka- ActiveDuty.
Your still one hell of a funny dude.... Keep it coming, I'm LMFAO
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

ActiveDuty

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2018, 12:50:03 PM »
@Ace -aka- ActiveDuty.
Your still one hell of a funny dude.... Keep it coming, I'm LMFAO

Ok enough. I’m not Ace, or whoever else. I’m an FSO on Active Duty here in the U.S. Embassy,  when you come to the island on your next vacation if you have time we can meet so you  can help me kill this insane rumor going around. I’m just a Light hearted guy that just enjoys life and having fun. Because I’ve read some of these post by the people you’re insinuating that I am and these guys are trolls I’m not a troll at all.  I just like to keep things light and fun and entertaining. Trust me nothing gets done here at the Embassy except listening to silly people who have done silly things and want us to save them from their silliness

streeteasy

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2018, 02:03:38 PM »
....Turns and walks out of interesting thread turned gay.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal