global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Dude...Whats up with that?  (Read 4039 times)

TXAK

Dude...Whats up with that?
« on: November 14, 2013, 03:57:41 PM »
I travel several times a year to the DR (for the past 8 years).  I frequent the resorts more than Sosua, but that's not to say that I'm unfamiliar with the process of "making a date" for the evening.  That being said, I have a question for you guys.

When discussing the women they meet, I've noticed some of the men do so with a noticeable amount of disdain.  I find it confusing. While all will admit to wanting sex with these women, at the same time some men will talk about how bad, dumb, stupid, etc. these women are.  Some of it comes across as some pretty intense anger. 

Why is that?  Am I misinterpreting something?

TXAK

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Dude...Whats up with that?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 04:20:03 PM »
What a great point!...These guys act like these people are freaking animals...That they have air between their heads and are only worth putting their dicks in their mouths and pussy...I will tell you what it is (read some of these post) it is a lack of respect for Sosua, the women, the men, but themselves...They go to a country to do what they cannot do in the states but do not appreciate it...It is called "Hypocrisy!"...You are intelligent TXAK listen to the tone and thoughts of some of these post...I understand it perfectly though, some people do not appreciate and bitch about their half of the world then treat the other half of the world how they have been treated...I have looked at some of the men that go to Sosua and they should kiss the ground that they walk on in Sosua and thank the all mighty that he created a place like that because it is the anti matter world...It raises their esteem to feel like the maaaaan...But they talk, and feel, and treat people with no respect cause some have less and live in conditions where they have to do what they do...TXAK you have asked the question based on what you have read...Well let me say this, I appreciate the Dominican and the people...I have met and have become friends with some beautiful people not matter what their status...I have respect for them man and woman...These people only know Sosua, I know places where they would get their feelings hurt...It shows that everyone cannot be pleased, cannot be happy, and cannot show respect no matter what is done for them...TXAK this should get a bunch of responses!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 04:31:14 PM by ccontraction »

My2ndHomeSosua

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 04:44:55 PM »
I am not going to respond to the question until there are several responses. I am curious as well. ccontraction wrote some true points that fit some people.

Blacknight69

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 06:38:20 PM »
Yep I have seen it to.  These f--kers walk around with a thundercloud over the head raining all the time. You just gotta look past these guys cause most of the girls do to.  They do not want to be with a man that looks down on them and treats them like dirt.  This is the dude that when he finally ask a girl how much, the chicas usually say $5000 PESO cause they do not want to f--k them and will happily f--k the next man that respectfully and politely approaches them for $1000. Fuhhhget About It

TXAK

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 07:34:36 PM »
Black Knight ...I think we're talking about different things.  Although it is true that an acidic attitude won't get you far with the ladies (paid or unpaid).

What Im referring to is someone who uses a woman's services and happily pays for it, but then vehemently speaks ill of "women like her" to his friends.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 07:37:16 PM by TXAK »

HappyMan

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 08:17:58 PM »
TXAK, Good post/question. I have always treated these women pleasantly and with respect. I almost always get more than I pay for. I conduct myself whenever I am interacting with another human being as if that other human being  is my equal.  I don’t have a philosophy of life that enables me to be situationally respectful to people. I have as much respect for the woman who rents her body to me as I do for myself.  I don’t judge people. Who am I to judge? If I had the same background, environment and experiences as another person, I would be them. I don’t know what it’s like be desperate to put food on the table for my child. I don’t know what I would do if I faced such a situation.  I don't know what it's like to be unable to find a so-called legitimate job? Or to find only a job that pays starvation wages. Also, why would we want to say negative things about people who live in a country we visit often? Why would we provide ammunition to those there who want to put an end to our paradise by shutting down what we all love about that country?  Let’s remember that we are guests in a country that is not our own. Let’s conduct ourselves accordingly. We can have an enormous amount of pleasure on little money.  Enjoy, respect, and appreciate what we have. Peace.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 08:25:27 PM by HappyMan »

scorpiofr33

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2013, 09:16:56 PM »
TXAK, Good post/question. I have always treated these women pleasantly and with respect. I almost always get more than I pay for. I conduct myself whenever I am interacting with another human being as if that other human being  is my equal.  I don’t have a philosophy of life that enables me to be situationally respectful to people. I have as much respect for the woman who rents her body to me as I do for myself.  I don’t judge people. Who am I to judge? If I had the same background, environment and experiences as another person, I would be them. I don’t know what it’s like be desperate to put food on the table for my child. I don’t know what I would do if I faced such a situation.  I don't know what it's like to be unable to find a so-called legitimate job? Or to find only a job that pays starvation wages. Also, why would we want to say negative things about people who live in a country we visit often? Why would we provide ammunition to those there who want to put an end to our paradise by shutting down what we all love about that country?  Let’s remember that we are guests in a country that is not our own. Let’s conduct ourselves accordingly. We can have an enormous amount of pleasure on little money.  Enjoy, respect, and appreciate what we have. Peace.

couldnt have said any better HappyMan!

Tluv69

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 09:55:20 AM »
Happy man ditto couldn't have said it better, that's why this forum is so important . Sharing , building and bettering the experience we all love !  I was tought at an early age " go with money in your pocket & love in your heart " and with the universal understanding treat people like you want to be treated . Because I'm part of the lucky sperm club in that I could very well have been born & raised in a 3rd world country, I won't treat those that aren't any less. Let's all remember KARMA is life's way of saying "how the f--k do you like it "
Peace

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal