global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Do good chicas go bad?  (Read 427 times)

tugboaboat5393

Do good chicas go bad?
« on: April 06, 2024, 04:20:17 PM »
Have you seen good chicas the ones that did go to church  or school but then get influenced  by relatives sisters cousins mothers ect they go from being  good to bad.  , survival to put food on the table pressure  from family to send money back home to family, funny I'm dealing with a long time repeat that's is threatening  to get more gringos if I didnd keep helping her so of course I busted her ass and said you go to church I pay tour rent and food but you bitch it's not enough I said be my guest   and there goes the arrangement. Hehe  she quoted her friend have 2 or 3  boy friends Aka western  union simps ok I'll take my beatings !

INewton

Re: Do good chicas go bad?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2024, 02:19:32 AM »
Tugboabat,

No need to beat you up. Being honest most of us have fallen short of perfection on a daily basis.

You are an adult and tried to set up a mutually beneficial arrangement. Sometimes it works out

until it does not. This reminds me of the saying that the Golden Rule applies. The One with the Gold

makes the rules. If she breaks a rule you have to keep her honest. If you have to find another one you

still win. Stay strong and be your best self. In the short term you save some money.

JD

justin_credible

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2024, 07:22:31 PM »
Have you seen good chicas the ones that did go to church  or school but then get influenced  by relatives sisters cousins mothers ect they go from being  good to bad.  , survival to put food on the table pressure  from family to send money back home to family, funny I'm dealing with a long time repeat that's is threatening  to get more gringos if I didnd keep helping her so of course I busted her ass and said you go to church I pay tour rent and food but you bitch it's not enough I said be my guest   and there goes the arrangement. Hehe  she quoted her friend have 2 or 3  boy friends Aka western  union simps ok I'll take my beatings !

::)

Catch flights not feelings and keep repeating this over and over (when you see her naked getting dressed to leave). She's not yours it's just your turn. At this point in society, your wife isn't even really 100% yours... so dude give your head a shake and get with the program!!

But seriously, this is why it's crucial to diversify and keep these hoes on their toes. Keep turning over your roster and bring in new blood to keep things fresh.

stinqu

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2024, 04:09:59 PM »
BRO if you see one chica allot she will eventually put the screws to you, it's just the way it is with all women. "He must really like me" so they go for it, once they think your pussy whipped.Every long time chica I've had pulled this shit, put them on the bench for a while, it resets the clock, so they know "your not that important".

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2024, 02:38:02 PM »
Basicly dont let them  meaning the old main chica f--k yah to hard,, like posted a littel bench time or time out will set put these chicass on notice your not a push over  your the boss your the one with the gold !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal