global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Jaco February 16-19 Trip  (Read 1053 times)

stinqu

Re: Jaco February 16-19 Trip
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2024, 04:22:56 PM »
Sounds like it would take some time to explore all the possibilities. If surfers and backpackers are there, p4p will be on the lo lo. Like kite beach in Cabarete, it's there, but not!! Any place gringo's go p4p will be there.

Bat Man

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2024, 11:31:55 AM »
Yep. That’s Costa Rica, and it’s been known for a long time that if you wanna play over there, you’re gonna pay. Costa Rica, like a lot of other monger spots, deals mostly in USD, so that’s a red flag right off the bat, lol.

Spots like these don’t become “hot spots” or get overrun, because the cost is too high for the average weekend warrior and casual monger.

Speaking of Centaurus and Brazil overall, there’s nothing cheap about it at all. Throw in the admission charge just to enter Centaurus, flights and accommodations, etc., and you’re out of pocket by a whole lot of dollars before you even begin.

Yep gotta factor in the total cost of f--king a chica.

Maybe adding in the total costs of a Rio girl at the club is probably more than a Jaco chick on the weekends.

That being said Nicaragua is the 2nd or 3rd poorest place in the western hemisphere it's crazy that  they're asking for 200 bucks when right over the border it's probably like 20 bucks.

Bat Man

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2024, 11:50:55 AM »
Sounds like it would take some time to explore all the possibilities. If surfers and backpackers are there, p4p will be on the lo lo. Like kite beach in Cabarete, it's there, but not!! Any place gringo's go p4p will be there.

That's true but a bargain hunter will likely be frustrated.

In my experience Price goes by demand not supply so if you're going on an exploratory trip you'll probably have to "bribe" a 5 that comes easily in Sosua.

Sosua is a special place it spoils mongers who really dig it. Pretty westernized place with quick easy pick ups the greater the supply the easier it is to find a chica at your price point.

You go where P4P is rare and present a chica with a take it or leave proposal and she might just leave it.

flappygilmore007

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2024, 08:02:46 AM »
Great Report! Jaco is on my bucket list if I can ever break away from Brazil. You did alot of comparisons so how is the attitude of the chicas in Jaco vs Rio for example?

There is a decent base of high earning locals in Costa Rica thanks to big tech outsourcing certain positions so I think that's another reason the base rate for a short time is higher. Typically quotes in USD are a red flag but often I've seen girls finesse there way into a cheaper rate because they suck at maths.  ;D
TCS - Total cost of a Session has many factors and some are personal so do a bare minimum of research and you can't go wrong.
BR is the best though

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal