global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: should i have?  (Read 17921 times)

ObiJuan

Re: should i have?
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2014, 08:40:07 AM »
@just i understand i understand.     but we have to stop letting that non important shit irritate us.    it ain't important.     let them know that you will take care of them when you get there and move on.      after i got there and saw her, whatever irritated me would have left while i am riding that ass man.       seriously they are going to ask so don't let that stuff blow you roll and vibe.

I disagree.. We all know everything is business but it's not supposed to feel that way.. Vibe is very important that's why I can't grasp the concept of getting on tagged and song up a lineup before you get there... There's no shortage of women out there so no need to pregame

air_puerto_prince

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2014, 02:20:37 PM »
Yeah I was supposed to been hit that but I always see this chick in that area that's what kinda turned me off from it
Before I overpay i'll walk away

Lexi2339

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2014, 02:24:46 PM »
Good luck with that one my Man! 

onelifetolive

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2014, 03:39:05 PM »
@just i understand i understand.     but we have to stop letting that non important shit irritate us.    it ain't important.     let them know that you will take care of them when you get there and move on.      after i got there and saw her, whatever irritated me would have left while i am riding that ass man.       seriously they are going to ask so don't let that stuff blow you roll and vibe.

I disagree.. We all know everything is business but it's not supposed to feel that way.. Vibe is very important that's why I can't grasp the concept of getting on tagged and song up a lineup before you get there... There's no shortage of women out there so no need to pregame

Yeah, I agree on what you said about the Vibe being important. Really, that's what I look for when I pull a chick. If im not vibin with a chick, then I don't pull them because, to me, I believe the sex wont be good or they would try to make you rush and get back to the strip.. like you said, its all about business at the end of the day. To me, it should not just feel like business.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 04:03:23 PM by onelifetolive »

My2ndHomeSosua

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2014, 04:54:36 PM »
ok then i will put it another way.    you get pissed off because a chica ask you for money on whatsapp or however you communicate with her and you have never met her in person.     so why do you get pissed off to a degree that you do not want to meet her.     if you are wet behind the ears then maybe i understand you getting mad because you are not experienced enough about the game.    my thing is why get mad at game when you spitting game.     none of you know how to be cool with the chica and tell her that you will take car of her when you get there.   i have done it many times with tripping on her, got there and we had a great time.    so i am going to agree with what i said.   do not let a chica asking you for money blow your vibe.     if she trips when you tell her that you will take care of her when you get there then move on.    we are not talking about you trying to vibe with a chica face to face.    this is you doing whatsapp and setting something up.     i have had one chica that did not respond back to me that had ask for money when i told her i will take care of her when we see each other.    not all ask for money but when one does i handle it.      that chica in the picture would have been told i take care of you when i get there.     she either continues to communicate or she does not.    that asking crap does not blow my vibe or roll at all.   
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 04:59:53 PM by My2ndHomeSosua »

My2ndHomeSosua

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2014, 05:08:40 PM »

but right now we are talking about a guy or guys that pre-game.    it is business most times and it is game most times from both ends.     meeting a chica face to face and vibing is not what is being talked about here.     matter of fact you don't now if you are going to vibe with a chica over whatsapp and tagged whether money is talked about or not when you meet.     the thing is tripping because one as for some money before you come.        that should not blow your vibe or roll or make you angry when you are spitting the same game to her for your purposes.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 06:00:55 AM by My2ndHomeSosua »

Nota newbie

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2014, 04:26:05 AM »
She's a wild freak, does every thing and ass thick as hell...a slight stalker though plus she got a bad dick breath. But crazy f--k game...ass made me look pass her breath but she f--ks all night. And damage always 1500 (sometimes a 1000) or free after few f--ks...
She got a lil daughter that looked just like her...

2000 to 2500 all night...
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 04:33:22 AM by Nota newbie »

bayplay

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2014, 09:14:48 AM »
She does have a phat ass but she does not do it for me personally. Maybe a daytime f--k if I were there lol

justforfun

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2014, 11:42:50 AM »
She's a wild freak, does every thing and ass thick as hell...a slight stalker though plus she got a bad dick breath. But crazy f--k game...ass made me look pass her breath but she f--ks all night. And damage always 1500 (sometimes a 1000) or free after few f--ks...

Ohhh nooo @ dick breath lmao

phillypbs1914

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2014, 03:47:30 PM »

LMAO

rodoors

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2014, 04:41:06 PM »
daytime only

justforfun

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2014, 05:55:56 PM »
daytime only

I think ill give her some mouthwash n gum n poke that bootyhole

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2014, 06:03:17 PM »
I don't think she's very good looking, so I wouldn't be seen in public with her.  In private though I would love tapping that ass. 

A lot of Dominican and Haitian women have dick breath.  Is it the water or what?  Does anybody know?  And when they have bad breath, they always have the same smell.
Live free or die!

ObiJuan

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2014, 01:18:51 PM »
How much dick have you people smelled to be such experts on the smell of dick breath?

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2014, 03:48:53 PM »
How much dick have you people smelled to be such experts on the smell of dick breath?

ObiJuan:  LOL...I personally haven't smelled any dick, but I'm assuming this is simply a figure of speech!  I love the question though, it's something my boys would ask when trying to give each other shit.
Live free or die!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal