global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Venezuelan Chicas  (Read 1101 times)

Raul67

Venezuelan Chicas
« on: August 26, 2019, 10:56:12 AM »
Looking for Venezuelans in SosĂșa. Variety is the spice of life. Love those milky white tits, bigger the better. So far big titted Haitians most enthusiastic and my priority. First trip had about every body type imaginable. Despite preference for ebony, would like to try some lighter cream.

Visiting in a few weeks, will do a comprehensive trip report. Thank you in advance for helping this old guy out.

ToToMarauder

Re: Venezuelan Chicas
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 02:57:38 PM »
Looking for Venezuelans in SosĂșa. Variety is the spice of life. Love those milky white tits, bigger the better. So far big titted Haitians most enthusiastic and my priority. First trip had about every body type imaginable. Despite preference for ebony, would like to try some lighter cream.

Visiting in a few weeks, will do a comprehensive trip report. Thank you in advance for helping this old guy out.

Be ready to pay slightly more than whats found on the strip. my experience with them has been always charging more than the average. my thing is, if im paying for something i have to be able to vibe or no deal. you could be the baddest how ever if you attitude stinks the deal is off. i will not give explanations as why 
binary thinking at its best

LuvTheDR

Re: Venezuelan Chicas
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 07:07:53 PM »
Blackbeards has two bad ass Venezuelan sisters working there.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal