global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Antonio Brown should play for which NFL team?  (Read 2290 times)

DrinksOnMe

Antonio Brown should play for which NFL team?
« on: September 20, 2019, 03:51:25 PM »
I say he should go to the Redskins because Dan Snyder is dumb enough to f--k things up by signing him to a max deal.

cwedgester

Re: Antonio Brown should play for which NFL team?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 04:18:21 PM »
At this point, any team that would take him. Right now hes untouchable, for PR purposes, no team is gonna look in his direction. They dont want the "me too" mafia on their ass. Especially since this new report about him sending threatening text messages to his accuser.  I really hope he didnt do that.

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 04:46:42 PM »
Just another example how women can f--k up a man's life. He donkey f--ked the hoe and told her to f--k off, and now she have the #me too backing to f--k his life up. If she was so big on not letting him getting about with rape, why didn't she go to the authorities when it happen many years ago. If you are not part of the rainbow tribe or in the women cult you are on the downfall in America.

Azzman

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 05:44:13 PM »
“ They Should’ve neva gave you n----s money”
"A True Playa from the Himalayas" Romey Rome in the House...

Fuentes

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2019, 05:49:58 PM »
Just another example how women can f--k up a man's life. He donkey f--ked the hoe and told her to f--k off, and now she have the #me too backing to f--k his life up. If she was so big on not letting him getting about with rape, why didn't she go to the authorities when it happen many years ago. If you are not part of the rainbow tribe or in the women cult you are on the downfall in America.

He f--ked himself. He should have just paid the money.
Stupid mistake. Now he's making nothing.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 05:51:37 PM by PartagasPartagas »

Big_Pimpin22

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2019, 06:42:43 PM »
Sosua Legends!!!

Saint

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2019, 06:52:59 PM »
After those text messages he is done for the year.  He is a cheap ass n---- who is a bad dude on the field, but a flunkie off of it.  He goes to the pro bowl hires a chef then stiffs him.  He hires chick to paint a mural in his house stiffs her.  Sat next to him in Liv one Sunday this n---- went over the bill for 40 minutes and he knows what the deal is in the 10 section done f--ked up our buzz - do not take out 10 of your boys and you do not want to pay, but you not leaving without tipping and paying in Liv....

Fuentes

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2019, 08:39:37 PM »
When Kobe Bryant got hemmed up in his rape case he did the right thing: He paid the woman. After that Kobe went on to make what, another $200 million?

Thanks to today's "Me Too" movement there is a chance Antonio Brown might not play again. If he does play it will be at a huge discount. The NFL has shown with Kaepernick that it simply will ban dudes now.

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2019, 12:10:03 AM »
When Kobe Bryant got hemmed up in his rape case he did the right thing: He paid the woman. After that Kobe went on to make what, another $200 million?

Thanks to today's "Me Too" movement there is a chance Antonio Brown might not play again. If he does play it will be at a huge discount. The NFL has shown with Kaepernick that it simply will ban dudes now.

I agree, he my be done for awhile, or will get on a team for a huge discount. Pussy has been the downfall of so many men.  What I don't understand is with all the fame and money these athletes  have, why do you need to force yourself into some pussy.  Most of these bitches that will be around will be trying to get their hands on your paper anyway. Do these dude have anyone that is explaining that to them in their circle.  A female trainer working with a male pro athlete, do you really think she was in it to be  a PT assist.

Say what you want about RKelly(beyond the f--king minors shit), but these days you better video your shit, because once these women get kick to the curb, it will be your word against hers, and more likely you will be guilty in the public eye before any facts come out.

I guess we need to have sex consent forms now, with all the details of what you can do in the bed with them.

bospat15

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2019, 12:36:36 AM »

I think he should be appointed to the U.S. Supreme court or Elected U.S. president....Why is it that Athletes are held to a higher standard...SMH

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2019, 07:53:03 AM »
Dallas... Old Jerry would love to have him and Zeke together.
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

The Traveler

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2019, 08:20:03 AM »
Stop making excuses for an ignorant fool. His downfall is being a fool. Patriots told his ass to chill and play football and let the legal run its course guilty or not. Simple as that. But based on his history of behavior period you defend his ass, smh.

Bird_Doggin

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2019, 08:39:21 AM »
He should and will probably play for kaepernick's team

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2019, 10:12:07 AM »
Stop making excuses for an ignorant fool. His downfall is being a fool. Patriots told his ass to chill and play football and let the legal run its course guilty or not. Simple as that. But based on his history of behavior period you defend his ass, smh.
So true.. Why would that dumb ass start texting that woman.. Dude is plum dumb.
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

WorstBehavior

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2019, 10:37:12 AM »
record the bitch...simple....another sucka for some pussy. i say good for him..maybe that will wake the NEXT n---- up. he better learn soccer now.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal