General Category > NFL Football 2018-19

Antonio Brown should play for which NFL team?

(1/4) > >>

DrinksOnMe:
I say he should go to the Redskins because Dan Snyder is dumb enough to f--k things up by signing him to a max deal.

cwedgester:
At this point, any team that would take him. Right now hes untouchable, for PR purposes, no team is gonna look in his direction. They dont want the "me too" mafia on their ass. Especially since this new report about him sending threatening text messages to his accuser.  I really hope he didnt do that.

blklouky:
Just another example how women can f--k up a man's life. He donkey f--ked the hoe and told her to f--k off, and now she have the #me too backing to f--k his life up. If she was so big on not letting him getting about with rape, why didn't she go to the authorities when it happen many years ago. If you are not part of the rainbow tribe or in the women cult you are on the downfall in America.

Azzman:
“ They Should’ve neva gave you n----s money”

Fuentes:

--- Quote from: blklouky on September 20, 2019, 04:46:42 PM ---Just another example how women can f--k up a man's life. He donkey f--ked the hoe and told her to f--k off, and now she have the #me too backing to f--k his life up. If she was so big on not letting him getting about with rape, why didn't she go to the authorities when it happen many years ago. If you are not part of the rainbow tribe or in the women cult you are on the downfall in America.

--- End quote ---

He f--ked himself. He should have just paid the money.
Stupid mistake. Now he's making nothing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version