global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Sosua Wish List 4 Excellent Vacation  (Read 789 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Sosua Wish List 4 Excellent Vacation
« on: May 13, 2021, 01:36:20 PM »
My Excellent Vacation costs money, so most times...I settle for a nice vacation.

I'd love to enjoy 14 days each time.............but I settle for 4 - 7days if I can get that.

I'd love to enjoy three residences...............but I settle for 1 and A chica's spot/Oasis/BB/Cabanas as needed.

I'd love to rent a large SUV........................but I settle for something sensible with four wheels.

I'd love to f--k a wild freak focused on me, but I settle for a kinky bitch that wants to be paid for her kinks.

I'd love to travel around the island without restraints...but settle for a few spots here and there due to time limitations.

Soo...as you can see...a nice vacation ain't bad at all.  The island can make every vacation a nice one!!

Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Dothedamthing

Re: Sosua Wish List 4 Excellent Vacation
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 11:49:48 PM »
PapiViejo you are right about that. I just did a month and it was muy muy excelente!!!! I can never see myself planning less than two weeks from here out. But you never know, I might do a short visit if the urge hits. LOL!!!
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2021, 08:25:43 AM »
I get emails with flight deals from different sources and sometimes that is what motivates me....sometimes its a window of time I can benefit from. One day I'll let go of the reins and just focus on hobbies....like mongering! LoL!!

ravi_yadav2000

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 03:38:06 PM »
I am in a similar situation. I can only take 6-7 days at once. Never more.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2021, 12:03:51 PM »
I feel you...we gonna enjoy whatever we can get in.  Even a weekend in Cab, Pop and Su beat a weekend at home! 72 hours to:
- Land and visit Pop to enjoy 3 totos until you crash and wakeup for
-Breakfast on beach, enjoy 2 toto until the party in Cab with Dominicans and 1 more toto before bed
- No breakfast, head out of town, lunch with Dominicans and 2 totos before clubbin, maybe tln
- Last toto, breakfast, and beach run before Flying out!!

Nothing better than planning to enjoy yourself in the DR....until the next time you do!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLL4GL1QqEg

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal