global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Blackbeards Favorite Things and Not-so-Favorite Things  (Read 3347 times)

Kubrick

Blackbeards Favorite Things and Not-so-Favorite Things
« on: October 12, 2019, 04:03:22 PM »
I have been thinking about BBs often recently. Usually this is a sign I need to get on Google Flights and book a trip. Anyway, some thoughts on some great things about BBs and some things that make Sosua more attractive at times:

Favorite Things
•   Checking in and getting a warm welcome from staff and chicas I know well (in some cases for many years). 
•   Leaving the room with just my key because I can just put whatever on my tab if not leaving the property.
•   Sessions with chicas I have known a long time and who know exactly what I like without being told.
•   Throwing over chicas I have known a long time to make time for sessions with new chicas BBs brings in.
•   Conversations with interesting fellow guests from all over.

Not-so-Favorite Things
•   Losing track of spending by running a tab.
•   Lack of variety.
•   Guests who bitch about the weather/the wifi/the food or whatever else instead of enjoying a vacation.
•   Guests who interrupt when I am talking with a chica.
•   Guests who give details about sessions with chicas without being asked.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Blackbeards Favorite Things and Not-so-Favorite Things
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 05:05:06 PM »
Yeah, I feel you. And still a great place to enjoy!  If I had the money to burn, I'd buy it and retire there@ haha
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 10:04:59 AM »
Favorite Things:

1) 99% of the sessions are great.  BBBJ
2) set (reasonable) prices.  You don't have to negotiate prices.
3) relaxing.  No beggars pulling on your shirt like being in Sosua.

Not So favorite:

1) gets boring after a day.
2) everything gets shut down after 11pm
3) taxis are expensive if you want to go out on your own
4) if the place is slow the girls start hating on you if you don't pick them.

Mfraw

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 11:19:47 AM »
Favorite things
1. BBBJ
2. Easy Threesome, Foursomes, etc
3. Fun Themed events: bikini contest, wet tshirt, etc
4. Currency exchange
5. Informative newsletter
6. Mamasan to book appointments for next day/night

Not so favorite things
1. Taxi prices
2. Not enough time to experience all the chicas I want in one visit

Fuentes

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2019, 08:23:55 AM »
Favorite Things

1. BBBJ
2. Friendly staff
3. No fears about stuff in your room being stolen
4. Always a good selection of cute chicas who put in work
5. Bikini/Miss Universe Contests
6. Theme nights in the upstairs bar
7. Camaraderie/exchanging notes with the other mongers
8. Great mamasan who will recommend chicas based on what you want to do
9. Set pricing
10. Easy to walk to the beach and to restaurants in the area.

Not so favorite

1. Ripoff taxi mafi -- but there are workarounds
2. Very easy to lose track of how much you're spending (but that's not BB's fault)
3. Hard to pace yourself with chicas being so readily available; sometimes you'll book a session only to realize that 'ol junior just can't go 3 or 4 times a day every day.
4. Chicas who never forget, which is all of them. If you promise them a date they are going to show up, even if you forgot or you were just bullshitting.
5. Chicas who will hustle you. The chicas put in work but they are all about those pesos. A veteran chica may ask you if she can bring along another chica who is new -- that's called a happy hour. Or up to four chicas may surround you saying they'll all do you at once. Thing is, it's much less work for them -- and a lot of money from you. The key is to just take solo sessions until you get used to the BB experience.

LAXSDQ
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 02:29:56 PM by PartagasPartagas »

jack C

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2019, 10:22:15 AM »
FAVORITE THINGS:
1. Relaxing, no pressure (for the most part) environment.
2. Everything you need at your disposal/within walking distance in a safe/secure and convenient environment.
3. Seems to always be a good rotation of new chicas to try out.
4. Typically much better/more intimate sessions than SU.
5. Accomodating/friendly staff.

NOT SO FAVORITE THINGS:
1. Some of the chicas can be annoying/pestering etc (there is an art to them leaving you alone).
2. Some of the mainstays probably need to "retire" from there lol -- although I know some of y'all have no problem seeing the same chica for 15 years lol.
3. Wifi can be spotty.
4. Of course, shutting down at 11PM can be a bummer at times (although usually I am drained by then lol).
5. It's in the boondocks sort of speak, so it's not convenient to "livelier" action, and can run its course in a few days.

Overall, BB is perfect for my needs when needing a quick trip to get away for a few days, and that is where I'll be heading on my next trip there -- bypassing SU altogether. 
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 10:25:36 AM by jack C »

Pinoydave

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2019, 02:34:37 PM »
Can you use anything like Uber or Grab taxi ?

mp3

• take this money!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2019, 07:33:37 PM »
I assume the chicas just hang around in regular clothes,,i think if i was to go i would go during the bikini contest...so i can see the chicas bodies..no surprises

PoonTangClan

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2019, 08:12:17 PM »
Blackbeard’s is a cool place, but how many different (and deliberately) promotional threads are we gonna have on BB’s here? Is this site called “Take Me Back to Blackbeard’s” or “Take Me Back to Sosua?”

There are about 3 or 4 different BB’s threads including this one, that are on the front page of the forum right now, at the SAME time. Like I said, I like Blackbeard’s, but what I don’t like are subliminal messages and ads disguised as normal conversational threads. That shit insults my intelligence.

Furthermore, BB’s is not a replacement for Sosua. You can’t compare apples to oranges. They are in two completely different lanes.

Again, nothing against BB’s, but to those behind the low key (but very obvious) promo campaign here, beware. You keep pushing too hard, and BB’s will begin to attract the undesirable Sosua types that helped cause the downfall of Sosua: the loud, obnoxious weekend warriors and youtubers that will begin to descend upon the quiet and tranquil community of Costambar, and noticeably put it on the radar of RD officials and politicians that may want to shut the place down.

Now some of you are thinking “Well nobody can record anything in BB’s.” You’re right, but the last thing you’ll ever want to see is someone live streaming right in front of Jenny’s as you’re going in to buy a gallon of water to take back to your room. SMH.

Look, I’m a die-hard Sosua monger, and I’m not trying to harm BB’s, I’m trying to protect it. I’m in Sosua several times a year, and occasionally, I like to stop by BB’s for a day or two. It would be a shame for BB’s to go out like Sosua because undesirable Sosua wildboys started invading the place in droves. I like that the option of BB’s exists. Let’s try and keep it that way by not having it constantly on the radar for discovery.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 08:48:52 PM by PoonTangClan »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2021, 11:47:40 AM »
Does BB attract undesirable types?

Would the monger community benefit with banishing undesirable types out to costambar and force them to taxi to/from that isolation?

Would BB then raise their pricing due to increased chica tipping?

Would BB chicas start to provide less service for more money?

Would RAW no longer be LAW at BB?

Would supposedly improperly dressed mongers upset the costambar community?

Would crime rise in costambar?

Would RATS infest and dominate costambar?

Would Covid start to spread from all these undesirable types coming in???

Stones

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2021, 03:43:53 PM »
LOL. A Blackbeards thread that went dark in 2019 suddenly comes to life? That's two f--king years ago.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2021, 03:46:56 PM »
LOL. A Blackbeards thread that went dark in 2019 suddenly comes to life? That's two f--king years ago.

Everytime an old thread is resurrected...A puppy must die!  It's the circle of life...

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal