global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Forum ambiance degrading  (Read 9993 times)

The moderator

• Global Moderator
Forum ambiance degrading
« on: November 03, 2019, 09:20:49 AM »
There seem to be an upsurge of trolling, thread derrailing and flaming on the forum again in the last few weeks.
I am starting to grow tired again of moderating threads in ways I should not since we are on an adult populated forum.
More and more threads are derailed every day by the same few users so I will remind you that every user can moderate the threads he created by imself, using the buttons on the top right corner of every reply to his thread. I invite you all to do it yourself if you want to keep a good atmosphere on the forums. If I see that you don't want to make the effort to maintain your threads clean yourself, I won't do more effort than you do and will simply delete or lock the threads that have deviated from the original topic.

Now to the users who keep derailing topics, flaming or keep starting feuds with other users, If I have to do it, I will start to remove your privileges to post and even ban you if I need to. If the hat fits you, then so be it ... you all know who you are.

These are the buttons I am talking about.

The moderator

• Global Moderator
Re: Forum ambiance degrading
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2020, 11:01:24 AM »
Since flaming seems to come back in force recently, I will have to start handing temporary or even permanent bans again.

The moderator

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 05:58:21 PM »
Recently I had to ban a lot of: trolls, racists, agressive users and other unwanted behaviorists.
If some users cannot debate in a civilized manner without insulting other users, I will not tolerate them anymore.
Be civilized, we are not at kindergarden anymore, we are adults.

The moderator

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2020, 06:23:17 PM »
Seems I will need to get the ban stick out again since users can't keep their insults and racist comments for themselves.
Good thing I was bored lately.

The moderator

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2021, 10:13:08 AM »
Seems like I will need to dust off the ban stick again.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal