global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Lamar Jackson 2019 vs. Randall Cunningham 1990: Which QB Season is Better?  (Read 1965 times)

DrinksOnMe

You youngins don't know about Cunningham 1990 but that was considered to be the the greatest single season performance by an NFL QB in history.

Lamar Jackson is making a run though...he still isn't up to Randall's level yet but he is doing a damn good job so far.

Lamar over Brady in Super Bowl LIV?

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
Re: Lamar Jackson 2019 vs. Randall Cunningham 1990: Which QB Season is Better?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 05:34:59 PM »
You youngins don't know about Cunningham 1990 but that was considered to be the the greatest single season performance by an NFL QB in history.

Lamar Jackson is making a run though...he still isn't up to Randall's level yet but he is doing a damn good job so far.

Lamar and Brady can’t meet in the SB... But they can for the AFC championship and right to go to the SB
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 06:18:35 PM »

Lamar and Brady can’t meet in the SB... But they can for the AFC championship and right to go to the SB
Ooops. I meant the AFC Championship Game but I was thinking Lamar vs. the 49ers in LIV!

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 07:10:12 PM »

Ooops. I meant the AFC Championship Game but I was thinking Lamar vs. the 49ers in LIV!
That goes down this weekend... @DOM, how are you?
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

btls101

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2021, 06:58:21 PM »
Really what happened to Lamar ?? That 2019 season unreal watchin him run everything and just not the same ..??

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal