global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: I think I hit jackpot  (Read 7152 times)

Drox420

Re: I think I hit jackpot
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2020, 02:37:53 PM »
I have spent a day with her before she is super laid back speaks English and hasn’t been to USA since she was a kid she grew up very poor in SPM near Santo Domingo. 1500 for as many nuts as I can in a week not sounding to bad I’ll keep you guys posted.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2020, 02:52:28 PM »
The entitlement of the American combined with the deceitfulness of the Dominicana.  No thanks.

You’re scenario is a nightmare and not a jackpot.  It’ll go down the tubes fast. 

When I in the DR, I won’t talk to a woman that speaks perfect English.  To me, it’s a red flag.  I don’t know why all you guys trying to wife up hoes.  It doesn’t make sense.  There just going to try to get more and more out of you the longer they’re around.

Real talk. ????

If I hear any chica speaking perfect English, or near perfect English out in the field, I’m giving her the side-eye and moving on. ????

Ghost of PB

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2020, 02:42:17 AM »
Worst breath! Is an idiot! Let me set your corny ass straight!
1) paying $100-$200 for half or whole pay ain’t balling! Not once did I say I’m in DR flaunt money! Paying quality bitches then the street trash that gets rotated is not balling!
2) you make comments and then when I check you you say” damm peanut butter stop being sensitive “ yo sit your lame ass down!
3) to stay on topic! Why the f--k are you dropping a stack on a chica you don’t know! It’s dumb! He has no kind of relationship with the bitch besides over the internet! We all know the pics posted are deceiving.
4) why bring a hoe to where you live! There’s no good that can happen. Day she does come f--ks him well ... do you think that’s  it... he’ll no her long term game is  catching dude! Say if you do make shorty your wifey! How came you have look your moms in the eye knowing you paid the bitch for ass before you wife’d it up
5) Sosúa is about a vacation go have fun and f--k chicas.... not some girlfriend shit! Yes we all get bit by one but that’s what your boys are there for! To tell you “WTF ARE YOU THINKING “.... I’m helping dude out! Save that stack and f--k multiple tinder Chicas
6) back to worst breathe .... you keep coming at me with the nonsense but the shit you say is lame and just not accurate! I’m sorry if being a cheapi cheapi man  is not my style! Sorry if you think giving a baddie $100 is over the top! See I sport f--ked rats before but realize I’m wasting time energy and money and not getting truly what I want! Which is a baddie on my dick in the Caribbean! Now  if dude ain’t sweating a stack on shorty do your thing but I never Shit where I eat and importing her to home base can have some unwanted ramifications

WorstBehavior

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2020, 04:35:33 AM »
Worst breath! Is an idiot! Let me set your corny ass straight!
1) paying $100-$200 for half or whole pay ain’t balling! Not once did I say I’m in DR flaunt money! Paying quality bitches then the street trash that gets rotated is not balling!
2) you make comments and then when I check you you say” damm peanut butter stop being sensitive “ yo sit your lame ass down!
3) to stay on topic! Why the f--k are you dropping a stack on a chica you don’t know! It’s dumb! He has no kind of relationship with the bitch besides over the internet! We all know the pics posted are deceiving.
4) why bring a hoe to where you live! There’s no good that can happen. Day she does come f--ks him well ... do you think that’s  it... he’ll no her long term game is  catching dude! Say if you do make shorty your wifey! How came you have look your moms in the eye knowing you paid the bitch for ass before you wife’d it up
5) Sosúa is about a vacation go have fun and f--k chicas.... not some girlfriend shit! Yes we all get bit by one but that’s what your boys are there for! To tell you “WTF ARE YOU THINKING “.... I’m helping dude out! Save that stack and f--k multiple tinder Chicas
6) back to worst breathe .... you keep coming at me with the nonsense but the shit you say is lame and just not accurate! I’m sorry if being a cheapi cheapi man  is not my style! Sorry if you think giving a baddie $100 is over the top! See I sport f--ked rats before but realize I’m wasting time energy and money and not getting truly what I want! Which is a baddie on my dick in the Caribbean! Now  if dude ain’t sweating a stack on shorty do your thing but I never Shit where I eat and importing her to home base can have some unwanted ramifications

blah blah blah...shut up peanut butter....
when did u check me ? lmfao.... tell me about these lucid dreams....
bit of advice (don't feed the troll(worst)
obviously ur triggered by the need to respond.
i don't care how much of ur 401k u drop on one baddie....thats your biz. all good bozo.
i still f--ks wit u overspender....lol

Ghost of PB

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2020, 07:46:55 AM »
I dealt with worst trolls... notice the lol ????????????... you don’t want that smoke!

WorstBehavior

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2020, 08:49:12 AM »
I dealt with worst trolls... notice the lol ????????????... you don’t want that smoke!

lmao...u got it peanut butter.

DudeLife

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2020, 08:37:31 PM »
I smell scam bc no such thing as dual citizenship between DR and US. She's likely a scammer, will lure you, make you fall in love until the day she's getting ready to come..the idea is to hit you with a last minute expense even plane ticket. Then wont show up.

You may even be chatting with a man so be sure to make mult video calls. Call them and dont let them call you. There are fake video call software...lol.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2020, 10:42:11 PM »
Dont send money to any chica that you haven't f--ked.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Mfraw

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2020, 12:15:43 AM »
Don t send money at all

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2020, 07:01:32 AM »
There’s a thread on here regarding a cat who wants to import a chick to Sosua for a 48 hour stay. The O.P. should read the posts there. Same principle as this situation. The only difference is this is 5 times as intense. I wouldn’t ship anyone up I didn’t have a long standing relationship and ain’t no way I’m going to pay her to be on a vacation I’m fronting.

As folks have stated here by the time you add up all the expenses associated with this supposed arrangement you’d be better off vacationing on the island and having her come to your hotel. Another option would be to simply do a long weekend with her in Punta Cana or even Puerto Plata. I’m thinking all in you’d spend less going there than bringing her here.
Whats the old saying The Devils in the details,! well if she is  or does infact got a US passport,  let her come say a week,, get your moneys worth,,  meaning beat the breaks off her then pay her time to go after 5 or 7 days  or do you have a friend in the states you can pass her off to,,ha ha!

Dothedamthing

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2020, 07:47:20 AM »
I smell scam bc no such thing as dual citizenship between DR and US. She's likely a scammer, will lure you, make you fall in love until the day she's getting ready to come..the idea is to hit you with a last minute expense even plane ticket. Then wont show up.

You may even be chatting with a man so be sure to make mult video calls. Call them and dont let them call you. There are fake video call software...lol.

I agree with DudeLife but there is such a thing as dual citizenship in the DR and the US. I know this because I've researched it. I'm considering moving there in a few years.
This could be a scam as DudeLife has explained. Understand that just because she has dual citizenship doesn't mean she has passports or visas to travel. You may be asked to send the money to get the travel documents in order. That's several hundred dollars more than quoted. You could be the simp to pay for all of her costs to get to the US.  Once here she can bounce to anywhere to be with family or whoever. I've seen this happen to many people while in the military. I know of a few who went to the airport to pick up their sweetie and she got off the plane and was gone.

Besides, why spend all that money on one chica when you can go to the DR and have a different dime every day for a week for the same cost???? It's your dime and if you proceed I would be cautious.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2020, 09:11:54 AM »
WEll you can always go down there beat the breaks off here, say 5 days hard then say let me see your american passport,,,if so then book a cheap flight and return  for her , its your money  !!!!

VivaLaVega

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2020, 09:43:09 AM »
Back to my mantra that free pussy is more expensive than paying for it. I have a couple of regular chicas that have jobs and cars and for a nice dinner, a little gift and a date will come through. And it ALWAYS costs more than banging out a pro.

But I enjoy the company. One has a visa as she travels for work and I have often thought of suggesting a meet in Miami if I am there for a few days. But I know, that will be dinner everyday, dates, shopping, flight... there won’t be that $1000 bill at the end. But I know I would have to be pouring the cash to keep it moving.

That said, if you are dead set on bringing one home for a week, there are plenty of regular women that have a visa that would enjoy a long weekend in the states.

f--k... even writing this is giving me anxiety about how much that would cost.

Forgetaboutit...

murano2010

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2020, 07:24:56 PM »
I have spent a day with her before she is super laid back speaks English and hasn’t been to USA since she was a kid she grew up very poor in SPM near Santo Domingo. 1500 for as many nuts as I can in a week not sounding to bad I’ll keep you guys posted.
Where is this dude?   What was the outcome of his jackpot?
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2020, 07:32:02 PM »
Where is this dude?   What was the outcome of his jackpot?

He's a troll. He tells lies to feel empowered.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal