global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: She told me "You need to choose your putas or me" now I am blocked...  (Read 15039 times)

j.smooth9

Re: She told me "You need to choose your putas or me" now I am blocked...
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2020, 05:57:27 AM »

J. Smooth,

I can imagine that your pain is bad over this situation, but since no one has said this to you yet *sigh*, I guess I have to be the first to say it:

You know you’re a simp for this shit, right? SMFH.

Look mane, you damn well know that no chica that has ever been to Sosua at any point “goes straight” and just gives up the life. They know what it is. And once that fast money lifestyle grabs them, that’s it.

Your puta “wifey” has been f--king Tom, Dick, Harry, Jared, Malik, and Rayshawn from day one, behind your back, and yes, she most likely has a Dominican novio too (Juan). You were hitting it raw? Mf’er you crazy?

Leave that chick alone mane, before you really f--k up and ruin your life. You get her pregnant, it  will be 10x more expensive than the WU you’ve been sending. ????

If I got her pregnant I'd bring her here lol. She was just that good the 48 hrs I had her.
You'll find me on pedro cilasante

j.smooth9

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2020, 06:27:01 AM »
Yea, after reading that. I think she really like you too bro.  If she don't like you , she definitely have LUST for you. I'll probably wouldn't talk to here until about a week before I arrive. Just tell her you will be there in a week and you want to see her. That will give her time to think about all the intimate things y'all will do and give her time to find an excuse to get mad at her " Novio" and come visit you for a few days. Remember, females change constantly. One minute they hate you then the next minute they love you.  Just omit the word "Por Favor" from your vocabulary. It make you look weak, which will cause her to lose some interest in you.

This might be the best advice in this thread. I'll keep her on ice until I fly into santo domingo and hit her up on my other phone I bring when I travel.

This some crazy ship. Pulled your condo m off after 3 strokes. You don't trust her so you set her up. What is this, really? This is some SIMP shit.

I had to know where I was at. One good thing I found out was I explicitly asked my friend to ask what her work was and whether she wanted money and she said no. She failed one part of the test but passed the second part...

There is hope.

What's her IG?

I can't give her IG not on here. I know what may happen and what I may find out.

How she look?

A solid 9 in my book.
-Tall 5'11
-curvy, thick build. Id describe her body as a borderline bbw Brazilian chick with a serena williams/prime ms cleo/prime cherokee d type ass.
-Her skin color is more caramel/brown skin looking
-cute face with full lips and a nice smile.
-D cup titties.

Her ass looks like this chick I just matched with on tinder (her skin color is substantially darker though)... I'm sorry if I'm going to get married I need a woman with an ass like this or I will get bored. Whenever I get involved with a woman without one of these type asses I get bored of f--king her.

The only things I don't like about her is that she is older and I want 3 kids. She also is a single mother with one daughter already.

I'd post pictures of her but I just know with my luck someone here knows her.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 06:34:57 AM by j.smooth4 »

RebeliousSpirit

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2020, 06:34:11 AM »
j.smooth “1,389 miles away” you live in Maryland? I think we’re neighbors lmao.

j.smooth9

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2020, 06:36:22 AM »
j.smooth “1,389 miles away” you live in Maryland? I think we’re neighbors lmao.

Yep I'm out in Hyattsville lol.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2020, 07:46:21 AM »
In this world, each of us seeks contentment and that life we want to be living. Both of your pasts are over. You and her seek the desired future that it is possible to build.  For me, it wouldn't matter if I was moving into her life to build something together. The choices you make are yours and you will have to account for them.  Your life. Do you.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

The Traveler

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2020, 07:51:20 AM »
J smooth I want to be clear. Is that a picture of her?

TheRealDallas

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2020, 08:04:41 AM »

No !!, He said it looks like her????????

He’s clearly afraid the post her because he’s afraid of the backlash????

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2020, 08:37:59 AM »
I don't mind cuffing up with a lot of them chicas. I just have 3 personal rules for them. [1] Her hair cannot be a different color every week or braided with multicolored streamers.  [2] Can't drink more than me...cause I drink alot!  [3] Can't have more than one kid. Otherwise, I'm happy to cuff any that vibe with me and have none of the above qualities.  Now truth be told, I'm no prize. I just don't want a potentially unstable chica that has distractions with me as part of my vacation.

PS - Full Disclosure: I don't like unknown crucial info about my chicas. Yall most likely will never meet me and her.  So tell me the truth and I can live with it. I wouldn't want to find out the hard way. "Any gifts that keep on giving." Infertility. ExCon Novio sent up for murder that she snitched on. You get me.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 09:33:43 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »

The Traveler

« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2020, 08:42:01 AM »

No !!, He said it looks like her????????

He’s clearly afraid the post her because he’s afraid of the backlash????
Ok thanks, because I was about to say!

LAKESIDE40

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2020, 10:11:01 AM »
Ah hell nah, jsmooth u done woke me up from hibernation mentioning names like the young “Cherokee”  and thangs like 5 11” and thick.  I have a trip to Brazil where them bitches grow on trees, but I’m gonna have to settle on D.R. for a  quick trip. I dunno man, but D.R chicks tend to b on the lean side, so I would definitely chase her back down if it was me.

Blaugrana

« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2020, 10:46:33 AM »
Yea, after reading that. I think she really like you too bro.  If she don't like you , she definitely have LUST for you. I'll probably wouldn't talk to here until about a week before I arrive. Just tell her you will be there in a week and you want to see her. That will give her time to think about all the intimate things y'all will do and give her time to find an excuse to get mad at her " Novio" and come visit you for a few days. Remember, females change constantly. One minute they hate you then the next minute they love you.  Just omit the word "Por Favor" from your vocabulary. It make you look weak, which will cause her to lose some interest in you.

This might be the best advice in this thread. I'll keep her on ice until I fly into santo domingo and hit her up on my other phone I bring when I travel.

This some crazy ship. Pulled your condo m off after 3 strokes. You don't trust her so you set her up. What is this, really? This is some SIMP shit.

I had to know where I was at. One good thing I found out was I explicitly asked my friend to ask what her work was and whether she wanted money and she said no. She failed one part of the test but passed the second part...

There is hope.

What's her IG?

I can't give her IG not on here. I know what may happen and what I may find out.

How she look?

A solid 9 in my book.
-Tall 5'11
-curvy, thick build. Id describe her body as a borderline bbw Brazilian chick with a serena williams/prime ms cleo/prime cherokee d type ass.
-Her skin color is more caramel/brown skin looking
-cute face with full lips and a nice smile.
-D cup titties.

Her ass looks like this chick I just matched with on tinder (her skin color is substantially darker though)... I'm sorry if I'm going to get married I need a woman with an ass like this or I will get bored. Whenever I get involved with a woman without one of these type asses I get bored of f--king her.

The only things I don't like about her is that she is older and I want 3 kids. She also is a single mother with one daughter already.

I'd post pictures of her but I just know with my luck someone here knows her.

What difference does it make ? U already knw shes been to sosua, so what someone on here already know her?

PS that pic is buckface daniela, well known by most vets on here!

TheRealDallas

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2020, 12:40:44 PM »
You can’t come to us for help , but refuse to post a pic, we may be able to further help you !!!
We may be able to help confirm things or potentially connect dots ????????‍♂️.

What do you have to lose ?

TheRealDallas

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2020, 12:59:09 PM »
j.smooth, respect the woman's privacy.

She lives with her man ....

But nowwww respect her privacy !!??

Wtf am I reading here.

Sounds like dude is in love w someone else’s girl...

Anyhow smooth good luck with situation.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2020, 12:59:40 PM »

TheRealDallas

« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2020, 01:08:55 PM »
If you're caught up in this farce between Smooth and this chick it's a probably a clear sign that you don't have a long of experience with women. This shit is high school level romance.

Exactly

I figure once the lockdown over, we can get real quality threads again

Make TMBTS Great Again

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal