global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: She told me "You need to choose your putas or me" now I am blocked...  (Read 15057 times)

TheRealDallas

Re: She told me "You need to choose your putas or me" now I am blocked...
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2020, 04:04:44 PM »
Just post her already , blur out her head if you have to ????????‍♂️

Dallas give up..lol he's not going to man.....acting all thirsty and shit LMAO

Maybe we should all post pics of our chicas that fit that description and let him pick!

I just wanted to see like everyone else ????????
Gauge if she was worth the trouble

Cool story tho

????????

MACK

« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2020, 05:26:39 PM »

Cool story tho

Only he would know if she is worth the trouble "eye of the beholder"

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2021, 10:09:35 AM »

Cool story tho

Only he would know if she is worth the trouble "eye of the beholder"

Bottom line. Does she perform like a circus animal? That shit is worth every penny!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

himagain

« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2021, 05:35:01 PM »
I'm the new guy around here but is nobody gonna tell the OP he's getting played?

lazy_monger

« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2021, 06:18:57 PM »
I'm the new guy around here but is nobody gonna tell the OP he's getting played?
He wasn't getting played by her.  He was getting played by his ego.  As others have said, unless you are willing to go all the way these chicks aren't going to lockdown for a maybe.  They are going keep their options open.  I have seen dude marry chicks and never come back.  Unless you are moving to the DR or making serious moves to bring her to the states, playing the jealous boyfriend is just nonsense. 

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2021, 09:50:50 PM »
Ok one lump or two ? never ever get mad at a chica  when she says your the only one!  do you want the  viloen  or the fiddle. she played you bro !   the old saying is its your turn its not your girl,Are you going to take her out of the game, Are you going to be there 24/7 and be her novio with an open bank account  and your on the hook for the whole family  hook line and sinker,,  Ok so your a nice guy you vibed with her she enjoyed your company   time to move on if your not cool with the local boyfriend,,  How ever good point about the bomb pussy,, Sir a Smart monger would have this chica on retainer  in a roster of few select bell ringers  this type of chica has a job  she not bugging you for Wu and draining your wallet dry  shes a keeper, these type of chicas are tride and true, meaning your going to have a good time, bomb pussy what more can you ask!  Now as far as the novio who cares,, if you bump into him buy him a presidente give him the thumbs up sign,,You got the pesos,,,Have fun  he wont mind as long as he has a few presidentes plays domminos with his amigas,, who cares if he bangs here after your gone home,,,the other cure for chica blues is get an other one on your roster,,  have fun Sir  dont frett what she does when your not there  !!!!!

MrNavigator

« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2021, 12:50:44 PM »
I had this chica in santo domingo that I wish I had spent more time with but she works a lot of 12 hour days.
She literally is everything on my list
  • Fat natural ass
  • Big titties
  • Natural Hair
  • Knows english fluently
  • Makes good money
  • Works in the medical industry and isn't a whore
  • Not too ratchet or too snobbish
  • Loves to party
  • Pays for things
  • Open to threesomes
  • Has family here
  • Perfect smile
  • The sex was perfect
  • We are both 29
The list goes on...

This summer I flew into santo domingo before going to sosua. I checked into my airbnb and contacted some whatsapp numbers from tinder. Of course I got lucky this girl was in her late twenties, Huge ass, educated, just Beautiful, she told me she would contact me after she got off of work. We went out for drinks and f--ked that night after a bar hopping. The chemistry was perfect.

She literally had one of those pussies that grips and squeezes your dick when she cums. Then not to mention that fat ass. It made waves when you were hitting it doggy style. I was in love. I'm not going to lie I didn't care if she got pregnant. She was one of those.... She had me take off the condom after just 3-4 strokes. I remember her saying " I hate the way it feels. I want you to feel me..." before pulling it off. I could not control myself. She knew what I was going to do in sosua and told me she wouldn't judge me for it. She told me use protection.

I promised her I was going to see her this feb or march. Covid-19 ruined that. I have had my suspicions about her. She tells me she only goes to work and back home. I secretly had one of my friends message her on ig and she gave him her whatsapp and she told him to let her know when she comes. That pissed me off. Then I started seeing her post pics on her whatsapp story with a Dominican man last month. I asked her who he is and she told me just a friend. Today she went off on how I went to other countries like brazil colombia and how I f--k whores. She has f--ked men in sosua before; she admitted it to me she went because a friend convinced her in her early twenties. She said she only was there one time...

Now she blocked me. She knows I talk to some attractive women. I don't know how to get her back. We used to video talk every day I thought she would wait for me....

First off I don't know how I missed this post....lol. This is comical and the replies are largely missing the REAL POINT which doesn't surprise me. This post is kind of the same stuff I here from dudes in the states and I don't understand.

Why do some of y'all TALK so f--king much??!!

MrNavigator

« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2021, 01:10:18 PM »
Why do "men" feel the the NEED to tell bitches every f--king thing their doing?? Was your purpose of telling her bout going to Brazil and Colombia and bypassing the DR and NOT seeing her for a year to make her JEALOUS??! Like what good benefits comes out of telling a female that. If I was her I would have told you to go straight to hell!

Then you tell her that you make sure you use "condoms in Rio", but don't and didn't mention using them ALL THE TIME fukin whores anywhere else.....dangerous much?? You want a chick to be loyal to you and value her but you don't see her for OVER A YEAR by choice.....selfish much??

You f--ked the bitch for 1 48 hour period in 2019 and that suppose to keep her happy when them hoes used to f--king 2wice a week minimum in the DR. I guess we need to give you the the GOLD COCK AWARD because you really that dude if you can keep ANY bad bitch waiting for just YOU for 3 months much less a YEAR! 

Like I said I've known bitches for years that I've never shared that much intimate info about myself with. Its like you were begging her to go out and f--k the whole neighborhood RAW. I guess it's one of them things I will never understand. Maybe some dudes guilty conscious just gets the best of them and they can't sleep right without spilling their guts. If you knew how to keep your mouf shut NONE of this would have happened.

Another thing y'all need to stop telling these hoes when you coming down and where you going. Some of y'all will be SURPRISED who may be in Sosua when you show up. Probably your same "novia" You support who supposed to be HOME in SD, San Pedro or LA Vega.......

Stonewall

« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2021, 01:44:39 PM »
LOL!

That was a classic love story.

She surely captivate Carlton Banks heart.

Classic line:

"She had me take off the condom after just 3-4 strokes. I remember her saying " I hate the way it feels. I want you to feel me..." before pulling it off. I could not control myself. She knew what I was going to do in sosua and told me she wouldn't judge me for it. She told me use protection."
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

MrNavigator

« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2021, 04:57:59 PM »
Live and let live, either be with a chick 100 percent and DON'T CHEAT or deal with the whirlwind that follows.....

CaughtInTheLife

« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2021, 08:08:59 AM »
Jsmooth do you have any updates on this ?

SeñorToto

« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2021, 10:43:32 AM »
j.smooth “1,389 miles away” you live in Maryland? I think we’re neighbors lmao.

Yep I'm out in Hyattsville lol.

Hyattsville & PG county has TONS of women, I use to get love in PGCC. anyway I learned from my previous DR trips DO NOT put much trust in those DR chica's... they like actresses, even when you catch them red-handed in a lie, they cry and manipulate forgivness, If you want something stable you have to really invest in being there , and take frequent trips.

Just smash casually, thats the best advice i could give anyone

j.smooth9

« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2021, 04:12:44 AM »
Jsmooth do you have any updates on this ?

She still mad at me but ain't block me. She posting pics of a dominican man with her kissing in bed now shit on her WhatsApp story. ????

I ain't have time to catch up on my December trip there.
You'll find me on pedro cilasante

TheRealDallas

« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2021, 05:18:05 AM »
Y’all crazy man

Y’all too invested in 3rd world hoes

They only serve us 1 purpose. A Nut

TheRealDallas

« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2021, 07:09:59 AM »
I had this chica in santo domingo that I wish I had spent more time with but she works a lot of 12 hour days.
She literally is everything on my list
  • Fat natural ass
  • Big titties
  • Natural Hair
  • Knows english fluently
  • Makes good money
  • Works in the medical industry and isn't a whore
  • Not too ratchet or too snobbish
  • Loves to party
  • Pays for things
  • Open to threesomes
  • Has family here
  • Perfect smile
  • The sex was perfect
  • We are both 29
The list goes on...

This summer I flew into santo domingo before going to sosua. I checked into my airbnb and contacted some whatsapp numbers from tinder. Of course I got lucky this girl was in her late twenties, Huge ass, educated, just Beautiful, she told me she would contact me after she got off of work. We went out for drinks and f--ked that night after a bar hopping. The chemistry was perfect.

She literally had one of those pussies that grips and squeezes your dick when she cums. Then not to mention that fat ass. It made waves when you were hitting it doggy style. I was in love. I'm not going to lie I didn't care if she got pregnant. She was one of those.... She had me take off the condom after just 3-4 strokes. I remember her saying " I hate the way it feels. I want you to feel me..." before pulling it off. I could not control myself. She knew what I was going to do in sosua and told me she wouldn't judge me for it. She told me use protection.

I promised her I was going to see her this feb or march. Covid-19 ruined that. I have had my suspicions about her. She tells me she only goes to work and back home. I secretly had one of my friends message her on ig and she gave him her whatsapp and she told him to let her know when she comes. That pissed me off. Then I started seeing her post pics on her whatsapp story with a Dominican man last month. I asked her who he is and she told me just a friend. Today she went off on how I went to other countries like brazil colombia and how I f--k whores. She has f--ked men in sosua before; she admitted it to me she went because a friend convinced her in her early twenties. She said she only was there one time...

Now she blocked me. She knows I talk to some attractive women. I don't know how to get her back. We used to video talk every day I thought she would wait for me....

First off I don't know how I missed this post....lol. This is comical and the replies are largely missing the REAL POINT which doesn't surprise me. This post is kind of the same stuff I here from dudes in the states and I don't understand.

Why do some of y'all TALK so f--king much??!!

And it’s simpy AF

Holy shit, is j smooth not aware she sells pussy
Wtf is going on

My bitch has my name tattooed and I don’t even talk to her that much , nor want to

What is there to talk about

We have nothin in common w them unless you a bum like them

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal