global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: She told me "You need to choose your putas or me" now I am blocked...  (Read 15045 times)

tugboaboat5393

Re: She told me "You need to choose your putas or me" now I am blocked...
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2021, 08:42:26 AM »
Just post her already , blur out her head if you have to ????????‍♂️

Dallas give up..lol he's not going to man.....acting all thirsty and shit LMAO

I just wanted to see like everyone else ????????
Gauge if she was worth the trouble

Cool story tho

Only he would know if she is worth the trouble "eye of the beholder"

Bottom line. Does she perform like a circus animal? That shit is worth every penny!!

Boils down to  the raw pussy.   Wet Vice grip pussy.   Some dudes have never had the honors.  Pussy is one hell of a drug

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2021, 09:34:10 AM »
An old favorita would let me have it, every way, I wanted to enjoy it...and always wanted me to tell her how I was feeling. She used say, whatever I need is her job. I had to cut her off because I was getting "tunnel" vision.  Well, that and other chicas were throwing pussy at me!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 02:59:02 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

madvillian

« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2021, 02:54:46 PM »
j.smooth9, you wasted too much words textin that hoe. I wouldn't have answered a single question about my travels and dead the convo immediately. This bitch doin all kind of mental gymnastics to avoid being known as a puta. Move on, whats the point with this one. 

MrNavigator

« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2021, 01:37:23 PM »
I just don't understand it. I don't even tell chick back home my business or travels in advance. So I defintely not gone tell a 323rd world chick when I'm coming down or where I'm going to be. There is NO need to cuz all you gonna do is piss them off if YOU NOT with them when you arrive.

Besides 99 percent of those chicks have NO LIFE and will drop whatever they are doing (including the kids) and make it to whatever city you are  in if you decide on the 8th day to let them know that you are in the country.

Stop talking so much to these hoes..

madvillian

« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2021, 11:34:43 AM »

Besides 99 percent of those chicks have NO LIFE and will drop whatever they are doing (including the kids) and make it to whatever city you are  in if you decide on the 8th day to let them know that you are in the country.

Preach. Too many dudes are sharing their travel itinerary with these hoes. When I arrive, I let them know I'm in town. The ones who ask when I'm leaving get told a false date. Sometimes I'll let my regulars know how long I'm in town, but I like to keep it intentional vague because they get in their feelings when I don't want to spend EVERY night with them. 

Jazzy2019

« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2021, 12:20:43 PM »
The funny thing is that the commitments you're willing to make 8 weeks out have no resemblance to what you're looking forward to doing once you're 1-2 weeks out. I think it's best just to send out a mass text a week before you get there letting them know you'll be in town.

MACK

« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2021, 04:14:17 PM »

Preach. Too many dudes are sharing their travel itinerary with these hoes. When I arrive, I let them know I'm in town. The ones who ask when I'm leaving get told a false date. Sometimes I'll let my regulars know how long I'm in town, but I like to keep it intentional vague because they get in their feelings when I don't want to spend EVERY DOLLAR with them.

There..... I fixed it for you

madvillian

« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2021, 09:29:13 PM »

Preach. Too many dudes are sharing their travel itinerary with these hoes. When I arrive, I let them know I'm in town. The ones who ask when I'm leaving get told a false date. Sometimes I'll let my regulars know how long I'm in town, but I like to keep it intentional vague because they get in their feelings when I don't want to spend EVERY DOLLAR with them.

There..... I fixed it for you

Facts!

j.smooth9

« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2021, 10:24:15 PM »
The funny thing is that the commitments you're willing to make 8 weeks out have no resemblance to what you're looking forward to doing once you're 1-2 weeks out. I think it's best just to send out a mass text a week before you get there letting them know you'll be in town.

I don't even tell them I'm coming out unless I'm 100% certain I want to f--k them. Any given week that can change.
You'll find me on pedro cilasante

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2021, 09:38:15 AM »
I usually have several new chicas that I met online and want to hookup with...so I let them know and schedule the time to meet and finalize the deal!! Since they are not in Sosua generally, maneuvering is easier. No go or no show is not hard to deal with. I say keep em at arms length.

Eslurf

« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2021, 09:44:16 PM »
I love how you ended your texts with “Por favor!” 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

It’s like a Latin soap opera “Maria! Por que? Por favor Mariaaaaa 😩!!”

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2021, 08:43:17 AM »
It's all just her plan to monopolize your money, time, and manipulate you into doing her bidding. There's no U in We. See it her way.

Tex1988

« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2022, 02:11:26 AM »
It says Jess, but I will call her Vivian.

Find out where she lives, buy some roses, rent a limo and stand through the sunroof calling her name as you drive through the barrio, climb up her fire escape, express your undying love and sweep her off her feet.

Works every time.

And if she is f--king her Dominican novio then what...

I don’t know man, it worked for Richard Gere.

Underrated post.

stinqu

« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2022, 08:07:41 PM »
You don't let a chica dictate the terms!!!! DR women only pull this shit on gringos.And who gives a f**k if they block you!!! If you are looking for a wife, stay out of whore towns!!!

spadesoface

« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2022, 05:41:42 AM »
No disrespect....but Man...... you sounded kinda simpish on the tail end of that text message exchange....

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal