global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Health Industry leader warning the DR is out of Vetilators and ICU Beds  (Read 3450 times)

bospat15

According to this Dominican health industry leader the DR health system is already collapsing under the weight of covid.

Hopefully this lady is wrong but if this is true the coming months could be fairly challenging in the DR.

I imagine the election had drowned out some of this news but with the election out of the way it will be interesting to see how the government responds to this.

https://dominicantoday.com/dr/covid-19/2020/07/05/they-warn-there-are-no-ventilators-or-icu-for-covid-19-patients-in-dominican-hospitals/

tugboaboat5393

Re: Health Industry leader warning the DR is out of Vetilators and ICU Beds
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 10:01:23 AM »
Oh oh.  Borders will close  if this covide is out of control

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 10:02:43 AM »
Definitely qualifies as Doom and Gloom.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MACK

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 10:06:26 AM »

According to this Dominican health industry leader the DR health system is already collapsing under the weight of covid.

Hopefully this lady is wrong but if this is true the coming months could be fairly challenging in the DR.

I imagine the election had drowned out some of this news but with the election out of the way it will be interesting to see how the government responds to this.

https://dominicantoday.com/dr/covid-19/2020/07/05/they-warn-there-are-no-ventilators-or-icu-for-covid-19-patients-in-dominican-hospitals/

mmmmmmm too most this will not matter because most do not have covid.....but thanks I guess  lol

Raul67

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 10:22:06 AM »
Boa pat:  welcome back!  I’m sympathetic to your position on being extra cautious. Just don’t claim Sosua Beach is closed when I’m at the beach and it’s open for business. Taking a dishonest position on reality is scary but an old tactic of the Left.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal