global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Best Time to visit  (Read 3553 times)

Germaniachantuer

Best Time to visit
« on: November 03, 2020, 04:58:52 PM »
When is the BEST TIME to visit Sosua? I heard Super Bowl and Halloween are peak periods. IDK why that makes sense, but hey if that's when there are the most and hottest chicas. I can adjust my schedule.

No Stress

Re: Best Time to visit
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 05:08:22 PM »
I can 100% confirm that the worst time to go is Christmas Day and Easter. Lol Ghost town both days.

NS

Germaniachantuer

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 05:43:50 PM »
I can 100% confirm that the worst time to go is Christmas Day and Easter. Lol Ghost town both days.

NS

Yeah, The XMAS is an absolute no go. Thanks for the easter tip.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 06:22:27 PM »
The Three weeks up to Xmas  chicas ga
lore looking for Xmas pesos !

sosuasosua

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2020, 07:16:27 PM »
The Three weeks up to Xmas  chicas ga
lore looking for Xmas pesos !
       No doubt my favorite time to go.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2020, 07:19:52 PM »
Weather-wise I prefer the first two weeks in January.  That said, I got no problem with December 15th - 25th.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

mp3

• take this money!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2020, 12:49:29 AM »
First 2 weeks in December is a good time to go,,,,chicas need money for Christmas and most guys are not traveling close to Christmas..but no there wont be dimes coming into Sosua to get Christmas money, it will be the same chicas.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2020, 02:38:39 AM »
We’re in it. Anytime between November 1st and probably December 20th. You’ll have the best weather, the best chica selection environment, and the least mongers.

OD45

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2020, 03:48:37 PM »
I don’t know if it’s the best (Halloween) but when I was there a few years ago during this time it was so litchea! ???????? Now of SB weekend is just as lit and I’m assuming with less rain then SB is prob best. It rained and was cooler last time for Halloween.

The bar hopping element is gone with the scamdemic. I really enjoyed that in 2015 Halloween. Just walking the strip with a brew watching chicas come n go not in a rush to select one just letting the night come to you is all memories now! The good ole days family!

Smittys10

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2020, 01:40:52 AM »
No day is better than Valentine’s Day! Mucho Chico’s and very few dudes! Had the best time ever!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2021, 10:44:24 AM »
Yes, it's that time of year again. We're getting friendly chica reminders of real love and friendship.

Remember Money does not equal love or friendship. Kind Words and Pictures of Love/Friendship is just fine.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2021, 04:51:51 AM »
Nah Im celebrating the Grinch , Ebenezer Scrouge,, Id be broke giving out Valentine gifts and WU S RFM Valentines   Haha !

Henny White

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2021, 06:05:24 AM »
Weather-wise I prefer the first two weeks in January.  That said, I got no problem with December 15th - 25th.

Same here! We usually shoot for MLK weekend. I did just take advantage of Punta Cana for this March. $288 roundtrip/str8tflight. Flying the whole family out including the in-laws ????????‍♂️. Wish me luck! Lol

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2021, 08:25:29 AM »
The best time to go is during most of the American Federal Holiday Weekends. (4th of July, Labor day.......)

Before I loved arriving on a Wednesday or a Thursday and experience the build up of the weekend and I made it anywhere from a 1 to 3 weekend trip(5 to 21 days) Many chicks should up and went home Sunday or Monday, depending on if they were making money. And some would stick around if they fell in love with the money that they were making and spend a few weeks and go home for a break.

Superbowl is RainFest every year.

I use to say three weeks after 4th of July was a good time,. It is also a time that everybody in town seems very hungry. Everybody is broke because they spent their 4th of July cash and not another holiday until labor day in September. That was during the weekend warrior days. The  chicks know when to show up.

But, Im good going anytime.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2021, 09:47:48 AM »
Best time to go might be equated to the answer Madame Lily Bollinger gave when asked if she drank Champagne...

"I drink champagne when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise, I never touch it -- unless I'm thirsty."

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal