global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 6pm to Rio (Yes Again!!!)  (Read 5422 times)

Lurklongtime

• CP3 to the Game
6pm to Rio (Yes Again!!!)
« on: January 10, 2021, 05:57:32 PM »
At this point I might as well get dual citizenship lol
I was debating between a return to the Su, Colombia or Brazil.
The Su and Colombia introduced new lockdowns within the past few days. Therefore decision was made for me and flight was booked for $471.(Thank you SkScan)
Necessities for Brazil
you do require 72 hour test which i have taken.
Travel insurance no longer needed
Current exchange 5:5 to 1 usd. (Fab voice.....Nice)
Disappointed i will not have my normal Airbnb..
If you out there this week or next..the link up and Caprihini is necessary
You know the vibes pictures will be posted
Hall of Famer
Known For : Passsing These Hoes Off

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
Re: 6pm to Rio (Yes Again!!!)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 06:02:47 PM »
Enjoy. Im deciding where to fly to. I can jump on a plane today. Just need to decide.

Lurklongtime

• CP3 to the Game
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 06:39:49 PM »
Thank you Crave!
Man i wanted the Su but the noon curfew during the weekend killed it for me
Hall of Famer

LAKESIDE40

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 07:17:40 PM »
What up 2 of them caipirinhas and I’m good.  Didn’t know they added vodka to them joints tho, I tell them use tequila instead, lol.   U the man I’m lookin for,  if I play my cards right I might sneak away Super Bowl.  I’m hopin they ease those restrictions a bit cuz I don’t think I can plan a test that will satisfy what they have in place now. Right now the test are runnin a lil late bein that we r havin a crisis     But let me know how it goes cuz I’m undecided until I can straighten this out. 

Lurklongtime

• CP3 to the Game
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2021, 11:00:06 PM »
Lmao @ add new ones!!
Yeah  caipirinhas get you faaaaaded
I hate the fact they added the new covid requirement.
Let the countdown begin!
Hall of Famer

Lurklongtime

• CP3 to the Game
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 10:02:57 PM »
Alright touchdown earlier today!
Exchanged ay 5.4 (yadada no more logistics.. im entering rio veteran status now..check previous reports for that)
I checked into my airbnb and spent most of the day with my day 1.
(Same loyal working chica thats been with me thru all the trip reports Picture) Nice easy going sex today.
I sent her home and I am currently heading to 4X4..
Yup they have reopened!!!! Im excited this will be my first time there i heard some of the baddest females worked there.

Tomorrow plans is to have brunch with the lawyer woman and meet my ig girl in the evening.

I will try to sport f--k some hoes but With my current line up I am in a sweet spot now.

I will cut this trip short due to the new restrictions Jan 26
If any one is here lmk Link up
Hall of Famer

bigazzluvr

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2021, 10:36:23 PM »
Def need a status report on 4x4! 

Lurklongtime

• CP3 to the Game
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2021, 12:04:40 PM »
Update
4x4 is good i would recommend everyone to visit there atleast once. I met up with some brother(maybe someone on here) who put me on some strip clubs in Centro and Lapa. I might give atleast one a try tonight.
Hall of Famer

WorstBehavior

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2021, 12:19:17 PM »
Update
4x4 is good i would recommend everyone to visit there atleast once. I met up with some brother(maybe someone on here) who put me on some strip clubs in Centro and Lapa. I might give atleast one a try tonight.

Damn one step forward two back.

4x4 reopens...

Covid test to get there lmao

Well that's good news. I'll do three tests to see that 4x4. Lol

LAKESIDE40

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2021, 09:44:19 PM »
I was hoping to go Super Bowl Weekend but I’m still in a dilemma cuz my home airport has a rapid pcr test but it’s not open the days before my flight, and the turnarounds for the test results are 4 days right now for everyone else.  Gonna have to gamble and hope the test I have scheduled comes back in time.   But on the way home GRU Airport seems to b on top of testing, only if the U.S. could get their shit together.

https://youtu.be/QAeUagStyEY

Lurklongtime

• CP3 to the Game
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2021, 09:52:22 PM »
Man i love this place...
Quick update went to dolce vita friday night. Packed!! Alittle bit of a rip off...50r entry fee drinks is crazy expensive but it was a great night. If you want a table 200r or buy a bottle(no need honestly)
Also u can hang outside the club and there is a parade of hoes the come in and out the club.. trust me.
Did 4x4 saturday for a quick look inside.70r to enter i was dum early 8pm. Left.
Honestly i have just been dating my girls. No sexcapes or sports f--king. Just eating good beaches and watching nfl nba games.
Sigh 1 more day...
Then it is back home to the shadow travel ban....
Also in Sao Paulo airport they have rapid covid test results in 4 hours.
I will get the price when i fly out of there.
Brazil imma miss you.. real tears.. real tears
Hall of Famer

Lurklongtime

• CP3 to the Game
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2021, 09:55:36 PM »
I was hoping to go Super Bowl Weekend but I’m still in a dilemma cuz my home airport has a rapid pcr test but it’s not open the days before my flight, and the turnarounds for the test results are 4 days right now for everyone else.  Gonna have to gamble and hope the test I have scheduled comes back in time.   But on the way home GRU Airport seems to b on top of testing, only if the U.S. could get their shit together.

https://youtu.be/QAeUagStyEY

I was literally typing as you said it. But yes it is true i will try to take a picture or get the details there are two locations i think.
I know i passed one on the second level omw to terminal 3.
(Look at that attention to detail) lol
Hall of Famer

LAKESIDE40

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2021, 05:50:39 PM »
I got my ticket for a steal, so the increase in price is about what I paid forthe ticket so I gotta try anything, the rapid PCR test is closed at home the days I need it still. Maybe I can tell em that my results are on the way If its runnin late. Lol.  I was choppin it up with a Rio OG and he told me I can’t graduate until I’ve done Vila Mimosa, lol.  Has anybody been??

Lurklongtime

• CP3 to the Game
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2021, 07:01:19 PM »
Sighh im back
Overall no complaints. Still love it there but had to cut the trip short before the new guidelines kick in. Im glad i got this one!
Quick summary
I spent one night in Transamerica the name changed i forget what it  is called now. My Opine still stand best looking women in Rio in Barra.
I went to one party Campe Grande(real adventurous) it was awesome.
Lapa is always a vibe thursday thru sunday.
GRU has rapid testing centers results in 4 hours
Newark airport had the same (10am to 6pm)
This last trip was to tie up loose ends(meaning f--k the girls i missed out on my previous trip)
My mission is complete i have a nice stable of women there (thank you IG) transition from pros to non pros there.
If i need to sport f--k i know where to go
If i need to hit the clubs i know where to go (no free info unless i trust u)
O yeah before i forget MABS is back on popping watch the games there a bunch of hoes there.
I am grounded for a while until i figure out a way to finesse these new restrictions.
Being in Brazil i am outside ...outside (clubs, resturants etc) i am sure i will be exposed before returning to the states.
This sucks but i guess i can rest now..
Till then candyland i will miss you dearly
Hall of Famer

lazy_monger

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2021, 07:32:42 PM »
I got my ticket for a steal, so the increase in price is about what I paid forthe ticket so I gotta try anything, the rapid PCR test is closed at home the days I need it still. Maybe I can tell em that my results are on the way If its runnin late. Lol.  I was choppin it up with a Rio OG and he told me I can’t graduate until I’ve done Vila Mimosa, lol.  Has anybody been??

There is a novelty in going there once.  To say you have been but you working with the bottom of the barrel.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal