global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Villa advice?  (Read 4332 times)

JustinCase

Villa advice?
« on: January 29, 2021, 12:03:07 PM »
Been to the SU over 10x always stayed at Casa Valeria or Sosua Inn. Bringing 3 friends this time want to do the villa thing any suggestions or vets that rent out. Will be there end of February.

Viva La Vega

Re: Villa advice?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 02:17:42 PM »
Hispanola, its walking distance to town so no concerns about car/taxi and waiting if all the crew is not moving at the same pace.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 09:52:32 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

JustinCase

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 03:14:35 PM »
Thanks for the help.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 03:25:54 PM »
Enjoy yourselves! Doom & Gloomers can suck lemons!!
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15707463?source_impression_id=p3_1611948112_tEhPpmdRh1mobIed&guests=1&adults=1

I have stayed there, its only two beds upstairs and an extra room outside, but f--k me... Look at the price! There is ZERO reason to stay at any of the old standby hotels near the strip when this place is $77 a night.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 03:43:19 PM »
Let me just post a reminder for those that use a villa, eventhough it could be repetitive....
Agree to your price [2000pesos] before you head back to your villa!!!   Or HAVE SECURITY MEET YOU AT THE DOOR!!!

blue-eyed-devil

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 05:04:12 PM »
DO NOT go to residential hispanolia. The rules post COVID have destroyed it for mongers. Stay elsewhere or you will regret it. I know I did back in July.

TheRealDallas

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2021, 05:09:33 PM »
DO NOT go to residential hispanolia. The rules post COVID have destroyed it for mongers. Stay elsewhere or you will regret it. I know I did back in July.

Damn Thats was my Go-To

NastyDawg2

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2021, 05:41:09 PM »

What rules are you talking about?  I own two villas in RH and ALL my guest give five star reviews with no issues. 

Nothing has changed from before unless you are in there acting a fool, then of course you will have a problem ANYWHERE you stay.   

NastyDawg2

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2021, 05:42:44 PM »

Damn Thats was my Go-To

It should still be, nothing has changed.   

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2021, 12:25:37 PM »

Damn Thats was my Go-To

Yo Dawg, I think you should post the links to your spots. If you don't want to post the links to both your spots, DM me...I'm open to supporting you when my scheduled requirements allows it.  Thanks in advance!!

blue-eyed-devil

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2021, 01:56:02 PM »

What rules are you talking about?  I own two villas in RH and ALL my guest give five star reviews with no issues. 

Nothing has changed from before unless you are in there acting a fool, then of course you will have a problem ANYWHERE you stay.

All lies nasty dawn. Why don't you tell us what the guest policy is now poag covid?

You are only allowed one chica per registered guest, per bedroom.

So if you have 3 dudes with 3 bedrooms, you can bring back 3 chicas.

However I rented a 3 bedroom house in July and was told I could only have one visitor because I was only 1 registered guest. So no threesomes, no parties, no visitors, nothing.

Good place for a family or someone wife all the way up who wants total seclusion and privacy. Terrible for everything else.

Notice nasty dawn has 2 posts, both on this topic.

I wish people with business interests in the dr would stop lying to the tourists about the conditions on the ground.

NastyDawg2

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2021, 10:02:09 PM »

All lies nasty dawn. Why don't you tell us what the guest policy is now poag covid?

You are only allowed one chica per registered guest, per bedroom.

So if you have 3 dudes with 3 bedrooms, you can bring back 3 chicas.

However I rented a 3 bedroom house in July and was told I could only have one visitor because I was only 1 registered guest. So no threesomes, no parties, no visitors, nothing.

Good place for a family or someone wife all the way up who wants total seclusion and privacy. Terrible for everything else.

Notice nasty dawn has 2 posts, both on this topic.

I wish people with business interests in the dr would stop lying to the tourists about the conditions on the ground.

I am not going to get into a pissing match with you, my old account got deleted which was Nasty Dawg. Probably have more post then you and been on longer then you. 

All i can tell you about is my villas in Hispaniola, i dont know what kind of experience you had but it was not with me.   Yes you are correct you cant bring 30 chicas in but if you are not acting a fool you CAN bring multiple chicas in. 

I hate you had a bad experience and Hispaniola might not be for you.  But as i said before i have not had any complaints.

NastyDawg2

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2021, 10:04:23 PM »

Damn Thats was my Go-To

Yo Dawg, I think you should post the links to your spots. If you don't want to post the links to both your spots, DM me...I'm open to supporting you when my scheduled requirements allows it.  Thanks in advance!!

I appreciate it, i have posted on here before.  But the link is below

airbnb.com/h/villa-171

I have 2 villas side by side identical

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2021, 11:42:52 PM »
Thanks!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars