global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Cartagena the right way?  (Read 2500 times)

Hitman

Cartagena the right way?
« on: February 12, 2021, 12:02:15 AM »
Needs some direction, what to do in Cartagena? Hooking up with chicas ?

Hitman

Re: Cartagena the right way?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 01:48:51 PM »
Is Medellin a better way to go?

flashshaker

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2021, 04:08:34 PM »
Is Medellin a better way to go?
I was in Medellin last month, they had nightly and all weekend (24h) curfews. It was slated to go until Mid-Feb but obviously I left. Still some action to be had during the week but weekend was much harder.

KingChris

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2021, 09:47:25 AM »
I am flying out this saturday.
I am more worried about my lack of spanish. How far It will get me.
Are the hookers aggressive and will actively pursue you or is a situation where the stand by the clock tower and look pretty waiting for a customer to approach?

Lurklongtime

• CP3 to the Game
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2021, 10:06:31 AM »
It is easy it is a party atmosphere Dulce Vita is were alot of the girls are as well as the clock tower and beaches
The women there know what they are there for so your lack of spanish is not a major issue
It is a mixture between agressive and sitting and waiting types of women
Just relax and go hunting
Hall of Famer
Known For : Passsing These Hoes Off

KingChris

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2021, 10:33:57 AM »
I had the same fear the first time I went to Sosua. But I was surprised at the amount of girls in Sosua that can speak english. I would say 90 percent of them back in 2015.
Cali kinda scares me..... I am afraid im going to burn 7 days and not pull anything. I do know how to use google translate so I will give that a go.

Lurklongtime

• CP3 to the Game
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2021, 02:37:24 PM »
I had the same fear the first time I went to Sosua. But I was surprised at the amount of girls in Sosua that can speak english. I would say 90 percent of them back in 2015.
Cali kinda scares me..... I am afraid im going to burn 7 days and not pull anything. I do know how to use google translate so I will give that a go.

Cali is different from CTE tou kinda have to know what you there for.
Casas /brothels etc
If you stay is the tourist district you may encounter a few people that speak english not alot of people i encountered in that city do
If you have done some pipelining aheaf of time some girls come to you
Hall of Famer
Known For : Passsing These Hoes Off

KingChris

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2021, 03:02:33 PM »
Sorry I mean Cartagena

Now after I purchased my tickets, my boss and the company I work is telling me that I will have to quarantine for 14 days when I come back killing remaining vacation days. Even though Colombia requires you to provide proof that you are covid free and The United States is requiring you get tested down there before flying back.

Spirit Airlines does not give refunds.....

I am super pissed off right now at this whole situation. I have to make decision whether to go and eat up extra vacation days with quarantine or just cancel the trip and take the spirit credit.

El_Toro

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2021, 04:54:01 PM »
I'm curious about something... Are you required to tell your employer where and how you vacation?

Same exact question.

michealclark490@yahoo.com

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2021, 05:06:53 PM »
I aint tell mine shit and really cant take any days off that why i got a doctor appointment before my flight she will give me mental health days im just go tell her Im going thru something which is true

KingChris

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2021, 05:08:58 PM »
Yes.

Unfortunately that is there covid policy. I am more pissed off at myself I was too hasty in buying the ticket.
Mind you I can still go but I will burn off most of my vacation days with the required 14 day quarantine. So I will just take Spirit credit.

KingChris

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2021, 05:16:08 PM »
I learned my lesson

Keep my mouth shut. There was virtually  noway they could of found out I went to Colombia unless some unforeseen circumstance happened to me. Like catching Covid there or getting locked up for something.
I followed company rules and did not think they were be a problem since both countries require covid test upon entry.....

We live stupid times. After 3 covid negative tests some employers still want you to quarantine and burn the rest of the little vacation days you have.
DUMB SHIT

madvillian

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2021, 11:10:14 PM »
Yes.

Unfortunately that is there covid policy. I am more pissed off at myself I was too hasty in buying the ticket.
Mind you I can still go but I will burn off most of my vacation days with the required 14 day quarantine. So I will just take Spirit credit.

In the future, during these covid times, you will need to double and triple check entry requirements by the day. Colombian's move fast when they enact rules, however, they did hint back in December that mandatory quarantines and pcr tests would likely become a requirement after the holidays due to that supreme court ruling. I use these 2 sites to check country requirements. Most airlines are verifying entry requirements through these software solutions, so the data can be trusted as its almost real-time. 

https://skyteam.traveldoc.aero/
https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/world.php

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal