global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Blackbeards - Day Pass ?  (Read 4383 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Blackbeards - Day Pass ?
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2021, 02:27:22 PM »
Also...remember that Oasis is the same. Same hotel setup. Same Pool. Same bar. Same chicas. Same prices. That said, it is less travelled and you should have no problem showing up out of the blue and getting a room for a quickie!
Brother Papi, are you saying Oasis is same as BB on cost and quality of girls? I thought I read on here that Oasis had less options and high costs...
Imho...Oasis only needs a PR man. Everything else is the same. It's like comparing Burger King and McDonalds. BB has a bigger rep and unified history...but imho Oasis has the music, flavor, location and isolation for parties waay over BB.  If gringos would support Oasis like they support BB...the place would explode!!! You can really get your shit did in there!!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2021, 02:53:15 PM »
Papi, I never been to oasis. is the service as great as BB?  i.e. guaranteed bbbj?

Honcho

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2021, 02:57:11 PM »
Also...remember that Oasis is the same. Same hotel setup. Same Pool. Same bar. Same chicas. Same prices. That said, it is less travelled and you should have no problem showing up out of the blue and getting a room for a quickie!
Brother Papi, are you saying Oasis is same as BB on cost and quality of girls? I thought I read on here that Oasis had less options and high costs...
Imho...Oasis only needs a PR man. Everything else is the same. It's like comparing Burger King and McDonalds. BB has a bigger rep and unified history...but imho Oasis has the music, flavor, location and isolation for parties waay over BB.  If gringos would support Oasis like they support BB...the place would explode!!! You can really get your shit did in there!!!

Hmmm! Please elaborate on music and flavor? How does this differ from BB. I thought I researched well and most information told me to stay clear based on chica quality, chica attitude, management of the chicas, number of chicas and overall ORDER! Now I’m curious cause I usually blaze my own trail???

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2021, 03:03:23 PM »
Papi, I never been to oasis. is the service as great as BB?  i.e. guaranteed bbbj?
There are no guarantees in the DR....So don't ever think something is guaranteed there.
None. Never. Ever. Ever!

PoonTangClan

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2021, 03:06:27 PM »

Hmmm! Please elaborate on music and flavor? How does this differ from BB. I thought I researched well and most information told me to stay clear based on chica quality, chica attitude, management of the chicas, number of chicas and overall ORDER! Now I’m curious cause I usually blaze my own trail???

Personally, I don’t like Oasis. The girls and the whole vibe of the place just comes across as trashy and low class.

Have you ever been to a dive bar that looks like a fight could break out at any minute? That’s the Oasis vibe to me. No thanks, lol.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2021, 03:16:31 PM »

At Oasis...they like to play music louder.  Dominican, Urban, and Salsa music are usually what you will hear when you go it.  Like BB, the chicas are welcoming and will approach you for drinks and company.  BB has the benefit of long term ownership and history that offer much more in terms of consistancy for their customer basis.  Oasis has changed hands serveral times and seems less secure...but the layout is the same for both organizations.  As long as you dont go in with 20 guys you'll have no problem getting attention....but if you do...they will have to call in more chicas to service any larger crowds of guys.  Usually for parties and well attended events...they will have more chicas on staff. I think people need to keep in mind that it's not like the US where customers have full expectations for service.  If you do that...You will be disappointed.  If you go there to enjoy the chicas, bar, pool, restaurant...you'll have a great time.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 03:18:08 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2021, 03:24:55 PM »

Personally, I don’t like Oasis. The girls and the whole vibe of the place just comes across as trashy and low class.

Have you ever been to a dive bar that looks like a fight could break out at any minute? That’s the Oasis vibe to me. No thanks, lol.
I feel you...it's funny because I really don't like the vibe of BB.  I tolerate it and I partake because f--king chicas for 2500pesos is highly agreeable for me. That said...it's definitely not my vibe.  For me, it's like going to a party for someone you know but the theme and ambiance is something you usually avoid.

Al NYC

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2021, 04:12:41 PM »

Gee I thought your were their PR guy. You’re always hyping that place to no f--king end!????

Stones

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2021, 04:36:16 PM »
I think the big difference between Blackbeards and Oasis is that Blackbeards has a greater sense of community, meaning BB has a  bunch of guys from around the USA who visit regularly. There is camaraderie at BB that I have never felt at Oasis. I started visiting Oasis when it was the old Field of Dreams.

I had some good sessions there with chicas but overall I just wasn't feeling the vibe. Guys would come in, quickly pick a chica, handle their business and leave. That was very different from BB, where guys will hang out all day around the pool trading stories, grading the chicas and generally just shooting the shit.

All that said, I'm hoping Oasis gets better. The more competition, the better. But as of right now, I wouldn't recommend Oasis to a friend -- unless he was staying in one of the tourist hotels nearby Oasis and just wanted to slip away for a quickie. And that's the problem with Oasis. Dudes tell wifey he's going down to the hotel bar for a while, but then sprints over to Oasis in a Taxie and is in and out in 30 minutes. No sense of community.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 05:20:31 PM by Stones »

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2021, 06:20:54 PM »
The only plus for Oasis is Location and potential to be great. They have been riding on the potential to be great for 10 years now. They have had some good days but as of last week. Its not the place to be.

However.,..... It is only across the street from Playa Dorada. Will someone have a good experience....maybe but Im not ready to recommend the place like I would have in the past.

Im not trying to build momentum to get Oasis going to being great again. Location is the only current plus IMO. You can go in there get the job done and leave.

sosuaonmymind1987

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2021, 11:13:15 PM »
@sosuaonmymind1987,

Well said, young man. How did you learn your Spanish? I'm starting Baselang in May with a goal of fluency within 12 months.
HS and traveling frankly

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2021, 07:53:53 AM »
Oasis is one level so if you are very obese or have knee or hip issues then that is a plus.

It is much closer to Sosua and right across the road from a resort so that is a plus.

Downtown PP and the Malecon are very close by car.

Other than that I don't know what it has over Blackbeards but, admittedly, I haven't been there since it was Field of Dreams. Maybe the chicas are higher quality or the food and drink has gotten cheaper?

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2021, 10:02:44 AM »
Oasis is one level so if you are very obese or have knee or hip issues then that is a plus.

It is much closer to Sosua and right across the road from a resort so that is a plus.

Downtown PP and the Malecon are very close by car.

Other than that I don't know what it has over Blackbeards but, admittedly, I haven't been there since it was Field of Dreams. Maybe the chicas are higher quality or the food and drink has gotten cheaper?

The chicas that they have right now are better than the really bad looking ones that they had before. Other than that, I dont get the good vibes when Im there. This is as of the last week or March. I went two times. I slayed a girl at Blackbeards and took a trip to Oasis to see how it was.

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2021, 10:04:44 AM »
Blackbeards does is a little bit but not that bad... but one chica told my boy that she had only been working there three days...... I had just saw her early march working Oasis. lol  she looked good enough not the have to cake on the BS,.

Pussyrus1422

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2021, 06:50:33 PM »
OP, what resort in POP are you staying in, and what are the dates?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal