global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: List of English Speaking Chicas and their Numbers  (Read 1248 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
List of English Speaking Chicas and their Numbers
« on: April 01, 2021, 03:40:02 PM »
Should there be a list of English Speaking Chicas? I think some might agree that they should be paid a bit more [3000]

I'm willing to contribute...I just don't want to be the only one.  There should be at least 10 names.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Dothedamthing

Re: List of English Speaking Chicas and their Numbers
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 10:02:50 PM »
                         NO NO NO
¡No me dan descuento por hablar español!  Hablo suficiente español para que no escuchen más.

They don't give me a discount for speaking Spanish!  I speak enough Spanish so they don't get any more.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

Samar69

• Long Beach, CA
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 12:05:12 PM »
We may generalize that dual language speakers are higher up on the caste scale. 

More educated. More money. More upscale, better appointed, etc.

Better clothes, hair, makeup, skin... goes to a good gym...  maybe personal trainer.  Yoga.  Fashion.  High heels.  Dresses.  Jewelry.  English conversation.

Costs more than a barefoot beach girl.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 12:07:52 PM by Samar69 »
Like to play golf.  Practicing immigration law.  Investing in crypto.  Looking forward to football & hockey.

lazy_monger

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 01:59:55 PM »
                         NO NO NO
¡No me dan descuento por hablar español!  Hablo suficiente español para que no escuchen más.

They don't give me a discount for speaking Spanish!  I speak enough Spanish so they don't get any more.

They do. 

Jazzy2019

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 02:27:45 PM »
                         NO NO NO

They do.

I agree. It might not be obvious, but you’re probably paying less than if you didn’t use any Spanish at all. In addition there’s a certain type of chick that won’t even give you play if you don’t spit out some basic Spanish. On the other hand are the bitches that won’t say a thing to you because you speak to her in Spanish.

lazy_monger

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2021, 02:43:53 PM »
                         NO NO NO

They do.

I don't speak to them in English.  The hustlers will keep trying but they give up eventually and I am not dealing with them anyway.

I agree. It might not be obvious, but you’re probably paying less than if you didn’t use any Spanish at all. In addition there’s a certain type of chick that won’t even give you play if you don’t spit out some basic Spanish. On the other hand are the bitches that won’t say a thing to you because you speak to her in Spanish.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal