global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Don't Bring That Crazy Sht To PR  (Read 10240 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Don't Bring That Crazy Sht To PR
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2021, 09:19:43 AM »
So much hate and negativity.  I'm sure you knew the reaction of posting people in their moments of difficulty and personal trials. This happens to everyone, of every race, all across the planet.  But like Satan, you want to divide, debase, and delude people for entertainment. I trust Karma has already filled your life disappointment...that you eagerly want to share with others so they feel bad as well.  I understand you might need to make others feel bad to make yourself feel some momentary satisfaction...and for that I hope someday you will change for the better.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2021, 09:51:37 AM »
Not in the RD...
Three female tourists were arrested yesterday afternoon, after an incident on a Spirit airline plane leaving the Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport in Carolina (Puerto Rico) for Fort Lauderdale, police said.  According to the preliminary investigation, those arrested were identified as Naromie St Ange, Sheila Edouard and Cynthia Augustin, all from the state of Florida.

They may be from Florida, but those are names say that they are of Haitain descent.

Do Haitians rock weaves also?  https://youtu.be/SLsCavfTBJs
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

crazy_canuck

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2021, 06:45:13 PM »
I really like the way they push the protesters on their asses ... especially the last fat bitch ... they seem quick on the tazer too.
I guess that metoo and BLM shit don't fly far with the police there ...
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Raul67

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2021, 09:19:26 PM »
I really like the way they push the protesters on their asses ... especially the last fat bitch ... they seem quick on the tazer too.
I guess that metoo and BLM shit don't fly far with the police there ...

Police brutality is a serious issue here. Those sisters are going to get roughed up big time, it will be much worse once they are away from cameras and behind closed doors. They won’t be coming back to Puerto Rico. We are a territory of the United States but cops and politicians do as they damn well please. They were stupid but I really would not want to be in their shoes. They are going to get the shit beat out of them. Anyway, that’s the consensus of my retired law enforcement buddies. Sadistic cops are going to beat their asses and no one will care.

Mig139

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2021, 09:26:32 PM »
Them $7 Spirit Flights...got them hood asses ballin with them $1400 from Daddy Biden! ????????????????????????????

MrNavigator

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2021, 03:52:15 PM »
Not in the RD...
Three female tourists were arrested yesterday afternoon, after an incident on a Spirit airline plane leaving the Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport in Carolina (Puerto Rico) for Fort Lauderdale, police said.  According to the preliminary investigation, those arrested were identified as Naromie St Ange, Sheila Edouard and Cynthia Augustin, all from the state of Florida.

They may be from Florida, but those are names say that they are of Haitain descent.

Do Haitians rock weaves also?  https://youtu.be/SLsCavfTBJs

Your favorite Lilly-white, Scandinavian, Armenian, Russian, Brazilian, Dominican, Colombian Big Black Cocksuckin and Lovin BITCH "rocks weave"!

What the f--k is that supposed to mean??!!

spadesoface

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2021, 05:02:10 PM »
Keep that back at the crib or DR

https://youtu.be/S8nMrE6TZu4

In the comment section, they are even talking in spanish about how the Stimulus checks being the cause of this lololol

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2021, 05:16:08 PM »
By all means...stoke the hate and derision...keep it flowing. Try to feel superior. But you will never shake the disgust that fills your life....until you change
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

crazy_canuck

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2021, 06:07:02 PM »
Papi ... I would say THE EXACT SAME THING if those idiots would be white boys playing gangsta with the police.
There is one simple rule wherever you travel: DON'T ACT STUPID AND TRY TO f--k WITH LOCAL AUTORITIES!!!
They will make an example for you 100% sure. And I can say, twice as worst if you happen to be AA ... they DGAF they are women.
And no, I have abso-f--kin'-lutely no sympathy for shitheads acting like fools like they are.
In that vid, it's american woman of haïtian descent but it could have been white men or woman ... there are plenty of vids on the net of white people acting fools exactly like that and I say the exact same thing: THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED!
In some latin american coutries, you already know police are corrupt and can f--k you up for nothing so it garanteed if you act stupid, THEY WILL f--k YOU UP!
Just look how they repress protests in some coutries ... I would like to see that when protesters in USA and Canada are beginning breaking into buisnesses like they did during the BLM protests ...
Morale: when you are not in USA, don't act stupid! (well don't act stupid in the usa neither but for some, it's too much to ask)
Punto final.
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Hoosier

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2021, 09:48:59 PM »
That guy looked like Mayor of Sosua.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2021, 12:18:00 AM »
"You know the damage one ignorant Negro can do?"

In this particular case, it a few ignorami misbehaving in an international airport, abroad.

Reminds me of when Ball and the UCLA basketball players got busted stealing in China.  At least this stuff didn't call for presidential intervention. 

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2021, 12:20:38 AM »
That guy looked like Mayor of Sosua.

Mikko made that dude famous lol.  Now Mikko hangin with the Booty Bandit.

Raul67

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2021, 05:29:48 AM »
The bad publicity is waning. For about two weeks it was dragged night after night on the island’s major news channels and the locals were outraged. The quality of tourists here is excellent. A few bad performers gave the media something to run with and they exploited, blew all out of proportion the acts of a few.

We are a territory of the USA. We aren’t allowed to vote but also pay no federal taxes unless we have taxable income from the states. Police are corrupt, politicians steal and it’s all about connections. You f--k with the police, you will pay. They aren’t all sadistic mfers but they stick together. Cops don’t turn in other cops, they look the other way. We went thru an entire season of rioting because cops don’t police their own.

Pussy on the island is excellent. Women are beautiful but mongering is rare. The DR is a 25 minute flight and the men and women all know that DR women will throw themselves on any guy that can potentially bring them to America.

Al NYC

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2021, 05:54:02 AM »
Papi ... I would say THE EXACT SAME THING if those idiots would be white boys playing gangsta with the police.
There is one simple rule wherever you travel: DON'T ACT STUPID AND TRY TO f--k WITH LOCAL AUTORITIES!!!
They will make an example for you 100% sure. And I can say, twice as worst if you happen to be AA ... they DGAF they are women.
And no, I have abso-f--kin'-lutely no sympathy for shitheads acting like fools like they are.
In that vid, it's american woman of haïtian descent but it could have been white men or woman ... there are plenty of vids on the net of white people acting fools exactly like that and I say the exact same thing: THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED!
In some latin american coutries, you already know police are corrupt and can f--k you up for nothing so it garanteed if you act stupid, THEY WILL f--k YOU UP!
Just look how they repress protests in some coutries ... I would like to see that when protesters in USA and Canada are beginning breaking into buisnesses like they did during the BLM protests ...
Morale: when you are not in USA, don't act stupid! (well don't act stupid in the usa neither but for some, it's too much to ask)
Punto final.

Well said.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2021, 06:31:22 AM »
A few bad performers gave the media something to run with and they exploited, blew all out of proportion the acts of a few.

Been happening in the USA for years.  PR is late to the party https://youtu.be/aOTeanDysss

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal