global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Thursday Sermon  (Read 4019 times)

Raul67

Re: Thursday Sermon
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2021, 07:58:36 AM »
AND TRUMP MADE PEOPLE AGREE TO WAIVERS TO ATTEND HIS RALLIES SO HE COULD NOT BE SUED IF THEY GOT COVID.

Trump was a successful businessman. He thought and acted like one.

285West

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2021, 11:49:10 AM »
AND TRUMP MADE PEOPLE AGREE TO WAIVERS TO ATTEND HIS RALLIES SO HE COULD NOT BE SUED IF THEY GOT COVID.

You cannot be serious.  He declared bankruptcy 6 times.  You call that successful.  The funny thing he talked shit about Bezos and Bloomberg who got fired from Salomon and started Bloomberg with an equity investment from Merrill. Those are real Billionaires who never declared bankruptcy. You notice I give you always facts - do your research before you talk.  All his bankruptcy filings are public record.  You will see how he always stiffed his contractors after the work was done and paid pennies on the dollar and bankrupted them.
Stop being lazy and just talking shit. You never played at no high level so stop pretending you know something.  You cannot be from New York because real New Yorkers know he was a fraud.  All US Banks, hedge funds, PE shops refused to finance his deals now if that is not an indictment on his capabilities what is.  The only bank who financed him which stopped was Deutsche Bank who paid a huge fine for money laundering with Russian money. Real New Yorkers are not surprised he f--ked up his presidency because that is what he does.

Also, do not tell people to pull over and try to pick up a chick in Santo Domingo.  That's terrible advice with no Spanish speaking ability and dangerous.  You will have some beat up taxi blaring their horn behind you and those guys are strapped and the chick standing waiting for the taxi will panic because she will not understand the dude.  Either be in the game for real or sit on the sidelines... 

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2021, 01:58:41 PM »
Funny,  and bet nobody bitched, except the liberal biden nuts !    Speaking of Biden  you got your wish  haha !  the USAs  Doomed !

crazy_canuck

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2021, 06:06:27 PM »
@ 285West ... trump may be a failed buisnessmen but he's still rich enough to buy you a milion times ... not bad for a loser.
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Raul67

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2021, 07:13:25 AM »

You cannot be serious.  He declared bankruptcy 6 times.  You call that successful.  The funny thing he talked shit about Bezos and Bloomberg who got fired from Salomon and started Bloomberg with an equity investment from Merrill. Those are real Billionaires who never declared bankruptcy. You notice I give you always facts - do your research before you talk.  All his bankruptcy filings are public record.  You will see how he always stiffed his contractors after the work was done and paid pennies on the dollar and bankrupted them.
Stop being lazy and just talking shit. You never played at no high level so stop pretending you know something.  You cannot be from New York because real New Yorkers know he was a fraud.  All US Banks, hedge funds, PE shops refused to finance his deals now if that is not an indictment on his capabilities what is.  The only bank who financed him which stopped was Deutsche Bank who paid a huge fine for money laundering with Russian money. Real New Yorkers are not surprised he f--ked up his presidency because that is what he does.

Also, do not tell people to pull over and try to pick up a chick in Santo Domingo.  That's terrible advice with no Spanish speaking ability and dangerous.  You will have some beat up taxi blaring their horn behind you and those guys are strapped and the chick standing waiting for the taxi will panic because she will not understand the dude.  Either be in the game for real or sit on the sidelines...

West:  my brother, you are way out in Left field. Trump never declared personal bankruptcy but out of his thousands of business entities, 4 or if you want to claim 6, declared bankruptcy. I’m no billionaire but can definitely relate to folding a business. Although my success rate was over 90% buying underperforming businesses and turning them around, I definitely fell on my face a few times, although my biggest failure was losing about 600k in 18 month on a plumbing company. Up till then thought I had the Midas Touch but for that one I had it in reverse as in for 18 months things turned to shit. That particular failure was back in 1995 and delayed my retirement by almost 7 years. Odd, you rarely have business people criticizing Trump for his successful business practices. I wonder why?

You are correct, I’ve never operated in the world of high finance. That’s way out of my league.

So how did you make your millions or billions?

Doing your own due diligence or research is smart. I’ve been where the rubber meets the road and have the battle scares to prove it. But if you think I’m a shit talker, that’s ok. What works for one doesn’t necessarily work for another.

Picking up chicks driving around should never be done on a busy street. Not sure where you got that from?  It’s true that some assholes here in Puerto Rico will stop in the middle of the road when they could easily pull over and let traffic by. Not sure where that mentality started. NYC?

My Spanish isn’t that great but I get by where I live in Puerto Rico.

Driving in the DR is not for the weak of heart. Most mongers shouldn’t do it. It would almost be as scary as a 69 year old blond haired blue eyed devil making it rain at Ahnvee. Now that would be f--king ridiculous.

Samar69

• Long Beach, CA
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2021, 08:22:28 AM »

https://www.trump.com/residential-real-estate-portfolio

https://www.trump.com/

Like to play golf.  Practicing immigration law.  Investing in crypto.  Looking forward to football & hockey.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2021, 08:34:52 AM »
Let's not forget the illegal stuff that's hidden. You know he is not fully above board.  Anything that would make real money with a limited chance of getting revealed...he is on that!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Viva La Vega

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2021, 09:38:26 AM »
This is just a random reminder to LIVE LIFE.  Book that trip.  Tomorrow isn't promised.  I know it is a weird time, and you should take precautions if you have certain conditions, but if not live life!  I was debating if I should book another trip next week, and eventually decided to after hearing about cnn anchor Midwin Charles' death.  I never knew her, but she was only 47.  I looked on her IG page and she was fine a few weeks ago.  It seems more often I also see on Facebook people dieing suddenly.  These people had no idea they were gonna die.  Use those vacation, sick, and personal days.  Your employee will replace you the next day.  If you are miserable get that divorce!  Tomorrow isn't promised to no one!  Enjoy life!

Back to reality. Book a trip. I did.

lazy_monger

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2021, 10:17:29 AM »

West:  my brother, you are way out in Left field. Trump never declared personal bankruptcy but out of his thousands of business entities, 4 or if you want to claim 6, declared bankruptcy. I’m no billionaire but can definitely relate to folding a business. Although my success rate was over 90% buying underperforming businesses and turning them around, I definitely fell on my face a few times, although my biggest failure was losing about 600k in 18 month on a plumbing company. Up till then thought I had the Midas Touch but for that one I had it in reverse as in for 18 months things turned to shit. That particular failure was back in 1995 and delayed my retirement by almost 7 years. Odd, you rarely have business people criticizing Trump for his successful business practices. I wonder why?

You are correct, I’ve never operated in the world of high finance. That’s way out of my league.

Doing your own due diligence or research is smart. I’ve been where the rubber meets the road and have the battle scares to prove it. But if you think I’m a shit talker, that’s ok. What works for one doesn’t necessarily work for another.

Picking up chicks driving around should never be done on a busy street. Not sure where you got that from?  It’s true that some assholes here in Puerto Rico will stop in the middle of the road when they could easily pull over and let traffic by. Not sure where that mentality started. NYC?

Driving in the DR is not for the weak of heart. Most mongers shouldn’t do it. It would almost be as scary as a 69 year old blond haired blue eyed devil making it rain at Ahnvee. Now that would be f--king ridiculous.

Sigh.  You seem like a nice a guy but your devotion to the orange man is just silly.  He can't get a loan in a city where his company is located and happens to be financial capital of the world.  There is no Bezos steaks, no Gates university or no Buffet MLM scheme.  He is worth what his daddy left him.  Sheldon Adelson was a huge Republican(and Trump) donor and in the same business as Trump and was phenomenally better at it than Trump.  The Marina Bay Hotel in Singapore is amazing.  Adelson was never on late night TV hawking his "university." Trump has been sued close 4000 times because he doesn't pay his contractors.  If that is your idea of a good businessman then that says a lot about you.  He is a shitty dude that used racism, nationalism and nativism to get you guys riled up.  Despite what Tucker Carlson tells you nightly he was an awful President.  Before the whataboutism starts, I am not a fan of Biden.

Raul67

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2021, 10:24:38 AM »
Mr West:  that was a polite reply so while we may disagree, you may have the last word.

Good hunting.

Samar69

• Long Beach, CA
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2021, 10:58:26 AM »

Sigh.  You seem like a nice a guy but your devotion to the orange man is just silly.  He can't get a loan in a city where his company is located and happens to be financial capital of the world.  There is no Bezos steaks, no Gates university or no Buffet MLM scheme.  He is worth what his daddy left him.  Sheldon Adelson was a huge Republican(and Trump) donor and in the same business as Trump and was phenomenally better at it than Trump.  The Marina Bay Hotel in Singapore is amazing.  Adelson was never on late night TV hawking his "university." Trump has been sued close 4000 times because he doesn't pay his contractors.  If that is your idea of a good businessman then that says a lot about you.  He is a shitty dude that used racism, nationalism and nativism to get you guys riled up.  Despite what Tucker Carlson tells you nightly he was an awful President.  Before the whataboutism starts, I am not a fan of Biden.

Your hate is both strong and childish.  I don’t think any person on earth owns more luxury real estate, from resorts to golf courses.  Can you name any other person on the planet who owns more? 

You nitpick on the most trivial details while he can fly around the world in his private full sized jet, from country to country staying at his own penthouse suites and playing golf at the best resorts for the rest of his life and not even pay one dime.

Only a hater sweats the trivial details.  You can’t see the forest for the trees.  Some trees aren’t great or were chopped down but the FOREST IS HUGE!  Trump was on Rolling Stone and hosted SNL several times each because he was SUCH A BIG BALLER.  He had bestsellers & hit tv shows.  Trump’s name was featured in 200 hip hop & rap songs before he was President!

But Orange Man Bad...  you got me! 
Like to play golf.  Practicing immigration law.  Investing in crypto.  Looking forward to football & hockey.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2021, 11:06:04 AM »
There’s a reason why so many who glorify Trump are fertile ground for conspiracy theories.

MrNavigator

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2021, 11:57:53 AM »
It's amazing the number of people who say they are NOT Democrats or don't trust NO political party and have no ideology on this site. The minute say Trump name or Capitalism, free market, Republican or whatever they come out the woodwork and start shilling for Democrats and break out the same talking talking points from CNN and MSLGBT. YET YOU ARE NOT A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT right??

We know what that you are and that's fine cuz if you wasn't then you wouldn't get unnerved, unhinged and start swinging from Trumps nuts the minute his name is brought up. Also it's easy to tell people who have never been a BUSINESSMAN at ANY LEVEL! I don't think some of y'all can run a lemonade stand in a rich neighborhood, but some elitist democrat communist socialist party of America professor told y'all the right words to say when triggered tho....

lazy_monger

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2021, 01:29:04 PM »

Your hate is both strong and childish.  I don’t think any person on earth owns more luxury real estate, from resorts to golf courses.  Can you name any other person on the planet who owns more? 

You nitpick on the most trivial details while he can fly around the world in his private full sized jet, from country to country staying at his own penthouse suites and playing golf at the best resorts for the rest of his life and not even pay one dime.

Only a hater sweats the trivial details.  You can’t see the forest for the trees.  Some trees aren’t great or were chopped down but the FOREST IS HUGE!  Trump was on Rolling Stone and hosted SNL several times each because he was SUCH A BIG BALLER.  He had bestsellers & hit tv shows.  Trump’s name was featured in 200 hip hop & rap songs before he was President!

But Orange Man Bad...  you got me!

Dude there is no hate.  I don't hate Donald Trump. Hate is a strong emotion, and I don't know the dude. Also, I already mention Sheldon Adelson, his real estate portfolio dwarfs the Donald and there are many more.  He is good at self-promotion but he bad a thing he is supposed to be good at.

lazy_monger

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2021, 01:42:19 PM »
It's amazing the number of people who say they are NOT Democrats or don't trust NO political party and have no ideology on this site. The minute say Trump name or Capitalism, free market, Republican or whatever they come out the woodwork and start shilling for Democrats and break out the same talking talking points from CNN and MSLGBT. YET YOU ARE NOT A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT right??

We know what that you are and that's fine cuz if you wasn't then you wouldn't get unnerved, unhinged and start swinging from Trumps nuts the minute his name is brought up. Also it's easy to tell people who have never been a BUSINESSMAN at ANY LEVEL! I don't think some of y'all can run a lemonade stand in a rich neighborhood, but some elitist democrat communist socialist party of America professor told y'all the right words to say when triggered tho....

Some of us understand nuance and don't view life as right vs left.  Donald Trump was a horrible President. Doesn't mean I am going to suck Joe Biden's dick.  Let me toss one out for you, the militarization of the police against black people was enhanced by a bill Joe Biden wrote, promoted by Hillary Clinton and signed into law by Bill Clinton AFTER he was told the negative impact it would have on black and brown people.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal