global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Latam airlines for brazil?????  (Read 657 times)

cknice11

Latam airlines for brazil?????
« on: April 11, 2021, 10:09:34 PM »
Was looking to book a trip to rio for the first time for memorial day weekend for my birthday. Will probably stay there a whole week. I just seen a round trip flight from new york to rio for $250 bucks with latam airlines. Can anybody vouch for this airlines. I'm a taller guy so are there seats as bad as spirit. Also I'm a read through the board and see where to stay. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

jd66

Re: Latam airlines for brazil?????
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 11:20:51 PM »
Google is your friend

You will be amazed what you can learn

https://skytraxratings.com/airlines/latam-airlines-rating#:~:text=LATAM%20Airlines%20is%20Certified%20as%20a%203%2DStar%20Airline%20for,cabin%20staff%20and%20ground%20staff.

As far as if the plane is comfortable take a look at the specific kind of plane you will be flying on then check it out with your new friend Google

https://www.latam.com/en_us/about-us/our-fleet/

BTW they fly current planes

LAKESIDE40

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2021, 02:42:40 AM »
Was looking to book a trip to rio for the first time for memorial day weekend for my birthday. Will probably stay there a whole week. I just seen a round trip flight from new york to rio for $250 bucks with latam airlines. Can anybody vouch for this airlines. I'm a taller guy so are there seats as bad as spirit. Also I'm a read through the board and see where to stay. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

250? Damn! That’s a steal, but Brazil probably won’t b back to normal for a while.  I’m guessing if u purchase the ticket they will allow u to change it if something goes wrong.  I’ve flown Azul and Latam during Covid and they both were better than any U.S. owned carriers I’ve flown.  The plane will be one of the bigger ones so for extra there will b those cubicle lookin seats in the front and economy  will be 2 rows with 3 seats and one row with about 6 seats.  I’ve been able to lay down and stretch across about 4 seats, cover up and sleep like a bed every flight.  Flying out of the Miami area it’s always an overnight flight on the round trip so everybody’s asleep and they serve both dinner and breakfast, so u will b shocked when u land it feels like u have been in the air for about 2 hours.   My very first trip I did something similar and I ended postponing from Mar all the way to Nov, so put in ur research, but if it was me I would get it and hope for the best.

lazy_monger

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2021, 11:07:23 AM »
I have flown LATAM and wouldn't fly Spirit.  LATAM is the largest airline in Latin America.

Honcho

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2021, 11:17:57 AM »
I’ve flown on Latin simply because it was the only airline to fit my tight schedule but it would not be my first choice. If it’s your only option then by all means take it, especially with that price! It’s not comparative to the top 4 common US airlines but it will definitely get you where you need to go fairly comfortably. Azul is a better option but may not be offered out of NY.

I would stay on the strip if it fits your budget. By strip I mean on or very close to Copacabana beach IMO! Also some hotels don’t allow guest so do your research. If I’m not mistaken, my last stay was at the Windsor California. Food, location, and service were all great! Plus it was around the corner from????

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal